Unable to download docker Containers

Hi everyone.

new to unraid, and so far absolutely loving it but i'm having a problem i cant work out.

since installing unraid i have been unable to get any Docker container to download/run. i haven't changed any of docker settings aside form increasing the image size (did as a last resort in case there was a space issue) but no matter what i have tried i get the same result.

as i have the CA installed my steps would be, go to CA, Find the docker i'm looking to install, fill in all the required fields, click apply, wait... but i will never get beyond the please wait screen to actually download the image. so far i have tried to install linuxservers Plex, plex's plex, and gitlab all with the same result. i currently have no dockers installed on the system, but i do have a few vm's installed.

i know i'm a noob with docker, but this seems wrong. is anyone able to help at all?

thearchivces-diagnostics-20200209-2247.zip

So i have deleted the config files, but it is still not working. just to play it safe, i have made another usb drive and installed unraid on that to see if it would make a difference but it hasn't helped. i did decide to take a look at the logs at the point of my browser no longer trying to update and noticed the error below

Feb 11 10:30:24 Tower nginx: 2020/02/11 10:30:24 [error] 2200#2200: *416 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading upstream, client: 192.168.1.150, server: , request: "POST /Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/A75GsRepository/gotify.xml HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.20", referrer: "http://192.168.1.20/Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/A75GsRepository/gotify.xml"