Cant connect to unraid / Also couldn't load bzimage

This morning I woke up to my desktop computer unable to connect to my unraid server via the browser or file manager. I then went to my server machine and did a reset from my Unraid machine by typing "powerdown -r"

After this, my unraid machine wouldn't start and stopped at "Loading /bzimage...". After a few hours of hard resets :( I finally got it to boot up after removing the USB and putting it into a different USB port

Now my unraid shows my ip address and login on the server monitor, but I still can't connect to it via my other computers. I'm afraid to restart or it may not get back to this page and stuck at "Loading /bzimage..." Also on my Unraid server monitor, if I try to login, it freezes for about 1 min and does nothing.

What do i do?

Edited by WhazZzZzup17
additional details.

I have since restarted my server and booted up in GUI mode.

Now it is telling me all my disks are missing, yet they all boot up when restarting the server. It also shows the disk as "unassigned". The array cant be started and saying it's a stale configuration. My log is printing a red error which reads

Tower Kernal: print_req_error: I/0 error, dev sda, sector 9476128

I still cant connect to unraid web ui from my desktop.

I'm thinking the same thing. I'm in the process of installing UNRAID on a new flash drive. Never have done this before and I'm not sure I backedup my flashdrive, so I don't know how to transfer my key, but I'll have feedback in the next couple minutes.

How do you go about running chkdsk? Do I need to power down and do that through my windows 10 machine?

7 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

You likely have flash drive issues, try running chkdsk on it.

I inserted the USB within my windows 10 and immediately it said there was errors. It ran a check and came back saying no errors. 

Re-inserted within Unraid and it is stuck on loading /bzroot

Edited by WhazZzZzup17
/bzroot
2 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Redo flash drive, backup, recreate using the USB tool, restore only config folder from the backup.

I just installed Unraid on a new flash drive with the USB unraid tool, inserted within my unraid server and it looks like everything is working correctly other than it being a fresh install.

I also inserted my old USB within my windows computer and copied the whole USB to a backup dictionary.

Are you saying I can just copy the config folder from the old USB to the new USB and im done? Thanks