All 4 core at 100% on multiple tasks, system very slow

matmat07

Hi, I'm losing all hope of finding a solution myself and would need someone's help with this.

The latest issue happened at about 19H40 today EST.

The first 4 pictures were taken at other times, 3 when the system wasn't working right, one where it did shortly after issues. The two last one were taken at about the same time the most recent issue happened, with the attach diagnostics zip file. I've just learned about Glances, but it wouldn't refresh when the issue was happening, so it didn't help much.

I was streaming with plex last time it happened, but it happens without plex streaming (but still started).

The system goes very slow, all 4 cores are at 100% usage, with multiple "tasks" showing 400% usage in top and htop. Similar issues online talked about switching to xfs (but my drive already have that file system), removing Dynamix Cache Dir (which I did), updating (I'm on Unraid 6.8.2) or changing the mnt/user/appdata mapping of the dockers to mnt/cache/appdata.

I also tried pinning all the dockers to CPU 1 2 and 3 to try and get one core free in case the issue came from a docker, but that didn't help.

2020-02-09 01_45_40-Inbox - Hotmail ‎- Mail.png

2020-02-09 01_46_07-Inbox - Hotmail ‎- Mail.png

2020-02-09 02_02_25-.png

2020-02-09 02_04_35-login -f root (Tower).png

2020-02-10 19_44_37-Tower - Glances.png

2020-02-10 19_45_31-login -f root (Tower).png

tower-diagnostics-20200210-1956.zip

Edited by matmat07
Added time