How to move drive from unassigned devices to the array?

I started setting up my unraid setup last night, but am having a hard time adding my old data drive to the unraid array.

My setup consists of two new hard drives, one new SSD, and one old drive with data.

What I did was:

1. Install the new SSD and new hard drives, with SSD as a cache drive, one HDD as a data drive, and the other HDD as a parity drive.
  2. Install the unassigned devices plugin, turn off PC and install old data drive
  3. Started up PC and mounted old drive as an unassigned drive and used Krusader to move data from old data drive to the relevant user shares on my new data drive
  4. When all the transferring was done is where my problem began...

I stopped my array, unmounted the unassigned drive, and added it to the array as disk 2. However, I cannot save the configuration because I get an error along the lines of "Invalid expression. Cannot add and remove disks at the same time".

How can I fix this error?

Is it because the disk is moving from unassigned to the array, which appears to unraid as being removed and then added?

When I first setup unraid, parity started to be calculated so I paused it because I still had data to transfer, could this be the issue? I tried canceling it to start fresh but that didn't seem to help.

Currently, I'm having parity calculate while I'm at work, hoping that once it is calculated that I'll be able to add the old disk to the array.

Will this fix the issue?

Will parity have to be recalculated when I do add that old drive?

Thank you very much in advance!