[Support] knex666 - Nextcloud

So spaceinvader has a few videos on how to fix the errors that you in nextcloud

There are some warnings regarding your setup.
The reverse proxy header configuration is incorrect, or you are accessing Nextcloud from a trusted proxy. If not, this is a security issue and can allow an attacker to spoof their IP address as visible to the Nextcloud. Further information can be found in the documentation.
The "X-Frame-Options" HTTP header is not set to "SAMEORIGIN". This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.
The "Strict-Transport-Security" HTTP header is not set to at least "15552000" seconds. For enhanced security, it is recommended to enable HSTS as described in the security tips ↗.
The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running "occ db:add-missing-indices" those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster.
Missing index "calendarobject_calid_index" in table "oc_calendarobjects_props".
Missing index "schedulobj_principuri_index" in table "oc_schedulingobjects".
Some columns in the database are missing a conversion to big int. Due to the fact that changing column types on big tables could take some time they were not changed automatically. By running 'occ db:convert-filecache-bigint' those pending changes could be applied manually. This operation needs to be made while the instance is offline. For further details read the documentation page about this.
mounts.storage_id
mounts.root_id
mounts.mount_id
Please double check the installation guides ↗, and check for any errors or warnings in the log.

Check the security of your Nextcloud over our security scan ↗.

Since this is not a LSIO container you can use user abc to run them, does anyone know what is the user that had access to www-data? so the problems  can be fixed.

I'm trying to reverse proxy using letsencrypt docker but in the Settings/Overview section I get this error:

The "Referrer-Policy" HTTP header is not set to "no-referrer", "no-referrer-when-downgrade", "strict-origin", "strict-origin-when-cross-origin" or "same-origin"

I have this set to but for some reason I still get the error.

Does anybody else have this issue?

2 hours ago, andreidelait said:

I'm trying to reverse proxy using letsencrypt docker but in the Settings/Overview section I get this error:

The "Referrer-Policy" HTTP header is not set to "no-referrer", "no-referrer-when-downgrade", "strict-origin", "strict-origin-when-cross-origin" or "same-origin"

I have this set to but for some reason I still get the error.

Does anybody else have this issue?

You can check if it is set with your browser - right click developer/check page - network settings - Header

Additionally you can use: https://scan.nextcloud.com/

I have the same error with nosniff but nosniff is set correctly.

The agony, so my first install fubar my existing nextcloud because I created the same database on  top on the existing. My second try everything install including onlyoffice but due to a browser cache issue i wiped it thinking it  was something else. my third everything went fine and onlyoffice installed and worked but realize that users were being put into the cache and the amount of data would filled the cache drive, so i wiped it. This final install moved the /data to share but only office does not work because the document server needs and address and it will not take the address that the reverse proxy is working on UGH!

On the bright side im getting better at it.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, ijuarez said:

The agony, so my first install fubar my existing nextcloud because I created the same database on  top on the existing. My second try everything install including onlyoffice but due to a browser cache issue i wiped it thinking it  was something else. my third everything went fine and onlyoffice installed and worked but realize that users were being put into the cache and the amount of data would filled the cache drive, so i wiped it. This final install moved the /data to share but only office does not work because the document server needs and address and it will not take the address that the reverse proxy is working on UGH!

On the bright side im getting better at it.

good luck!

28 minutes ago, 0Maverick0 said:

I try to mount a share with the External storage app but I get this message: "smbclient" is not installed. Mounting of "SMB / CIFS", "SMB / CIFS using OC login" is not possible. Please ask your system administrator to install it.

How do I install smbclient?

are you going to use a share on your array?

I try to mount a share with the External storage app but I get this message: "smbclient" is not installed. Mounting of "SMB / CIFS", "SMB / CIFS using OC login" is not possible. Please ask your system administrator to install it.   How do I install smbclient?

Hi,My First question: you want to Mount other cifs files not your shares from unraid, right?Else use Volume mounting for your shares

Second: Check if php-smbclient is installed to the Container.

Else enter the console and go

Apt update

apt install smbclient libsmbclient-dev pecl install smbclient docker-php-ext-enable smbclient

That Should work than

But it's better to docker compose a new image than

Or to commit it

Have a look here

https://github.com/nextcloud/docker/blob/master/.examples/README.md

Another idea is to mount smb with unknown devices to unraid and volume mount it.

Cheers

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

the docker updated (have all my to auto update) and it broke it,.

when i visit my instance i get this

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

damn it

3 hours ago, ijuarez said:

the docker updated (have all my to auto update) and it broke it,.

when i visit my instance i get this

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

damn it

An update? 

There was no update, not from me and not from nextcloud that's wired. 

So to get you some help it would be best to get some nextcloud logs from the appdata/nextcloud 

Cheers

The Linuxserver NC Docker got an update sometime the last hours. I guess he isn't using your docker.

I I am using his docker I was using the other one but I broke it when I tried to set this up as a secondary to play with it.

Did a little bit of googling last night and somebody with the same error notice that the permissions or owner of the files got changed and I did notice that a few of the files went from SSHD:root to root:root

That was one of the fix is to fix the error however did not fix my problem when I change those to the correct user

Exactly what logs are you looking for because I tried to find them and couldn’t find a file with the log in its name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 hour ago, ijuarez said:

Exactly what logs are you looking for because I tried to find them and couldn’t find a file with the log in its name

Hi,

in you data folder is a nextcloud.log and a audit.log file 

but really I dont have any clou what changed. because 18.0.1.3 is the current version.

maybe you just change and revent something in your docker settings to make the the apply button clickable and just run a clear docker run from this again?

with log files we will find a reason else we meet at discord.

cheers

update, so disregard all I posted, since I use docker proxynet and mariadb, when mariadb update it grabbed a new ip from proxynet. Therefore nextcloud could not to the database.

Fix the issue by correcting the config file in nextcloud. Restarted the nextcloud container and boom is working.

Keep on learning.

• 2 weeks later...

Love this docker so far, however it seems I have the following issue.

I added some unraid shares to this nextcoud docker with help of the external storages app.

This seems to work perfectly right up until I create a new file from nextcloud into one of the shares.

The file is created fine and does exist. However it seems that if I want to access those files directly though my SMB shares I only have read rights on these files and I can not edit them.  Anyone has an idea on how to change the default rights on new files so I have read + write access to them from my SMB shares?

On 3/10/2020 at 4:38 PM, Abigel said:

Is there an easy way to migrate from Linuxserver.io container to yours?

Maybe with clean new and import the old settings in the clean system but without data loss?

I did not test this, but that would be a good step by step guide to create.

So there are step by step guids how to backup and restore nextcloud.

This guide is in german maybe you can translate it but I guess there will be more guids out there.

https://www.c-rieger.de/nextcloud-sicherung-und-wiederherstellung/ 

3 hours ago, TheIstar said:

Love this docker so far, however it seems I have the following issue.

I added some unraid shares to this nextcoud docker with help of the external storages app.

This seems to work perfectly right up until I create a new file from nextcloud into one of the shares.

The file is created fine and does exist. However it seems that if I want to access those files directly though my SMB shares I only have read rights on these files and I can not edit them.  Anyone has an idea on how to change the default rights on new files so I have read + write access to them from my SMB shares?

Hey, that because PUID and GUID is not set correctly. I missed that setting up the template. You can add this very easy by your own. I will add this to the template if I have some time for that.
I think PUID=99, PGID=100 is the right setting.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply,

I did already try to add these to the template. however this did not work. it seems the container is not setup to work with the variables?

some googling let me to add this to the extra parameters: --user 99:100 --sysctl net.ipv4.ip_unprivileged_port_start=0

However, even though now the correct user is running with the correct group, it looks like it does not have the correct umask set.

you can change it by bashing into the container and changing  it in /etc/apache2/envvars, however, i am afraid any update to the container would overwrite it again.

Also it seems a bit overly complicated.. there must be an easier way to do it.

I did also try to install the smb client in the container, as it seems this is not included. Adding the shares as an SMB share does grant the correct rights but of course, also here any update would remove the client again. It seems there is a way to add it (see: https://github.com/nextcloud/docker/tree/master/.examples ). However I have no idea how to get this working in unraid. :(

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I've recently UPGRADED to version 18.0.2 and tried to enable ONLYOFFICE.

I've enabled "Community Document Server" and the "OnlyOffice" App.

I can create a document but when I try to open it I get:

"ONLYOFFICE cannot be reached. Please contact admin"

What I'm missing here?

• knex666 changed the title to [Support] knex666 - Nextcloud