[Support] knex666 - Nextcloud

41 minutes ago, OOmatrixOO said:

Hi.

Is there a way to use this docker in brigde mode for the network, so i can use mysql? I have no idea how to connect to the mysql database.

Error while trying to create admin user: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No route to host

With the linuxserver docker it works.

Yes, I got it working by following the notes near the bottom of the first page.  Change to Bridge and add a port pointing to 80

image.png.12c7b12823c4d3e5ca3810abe7d480b9.png

In my case, port 8088 points to 80.

image.png.ebc76831e0f2fb6bd4fb8953cb3aa4d6.png

Thanks i got it.

But on the first start i have this issue: Recommended apps list of apps cannot be obtained from the app store

And on nextcloud i have this issue: When on the files page I get a message saying “Problem loading page, reloading in 5 seconds”

Edited by OOmatrixOO
On 2/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, knex666 said:

IT is the official docker image thats why the author is nextcloud. 

I think you misunderstand how this works! You took a docker image and created a community app with it! That makes it your app and your the author, not nextcloud! Please update the author so people know what they’re installing.

3 hours ago, Davidew98 said:

I think you misunderstand how this works! You took a docker image and created a community app with it! That makes it your app and your the author, not nextcloud! Please update the author so people know what they’re installing.

The container is downloaded from here. It is not modified in any way.

https://registry.hub.docker.com/_/nextcloud

On that page, who is listed as the Maintainer?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Abigel said:

I have a problem with .ocdata

"Your data directory is invalid Make sure that a file ".ocdata" exists in the root of the data directory."

I have a .ocdata in the files folder

More details, log file, situation report please. can´t help you out with this info

• 2 weeks later...

Now I have the problem that users can't edit, delete or create files in a share.

[index] Error: OCP\App\AppPathNotFoundException: Could not find path for guests at <<closure>>

0. /var/www/html/core/Controller/SvgController.php line 100
   OC\App\AppManager->getAppPath("guests")
1. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 170
   OC\Core\Controller\SvgController->getSvgFromApp("guests", "app", "000")
2. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 99
   OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OC\Core\Controller\SvgController {}, "getSvgFromApp")
3. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php line 125
   OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OC\Core\Controller\SvgController {}, "getSvgFromApp")
4. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php line 47
   OC\AppFramework\App::main("OC\\Core\\Controller\\SvgController", "getSvgFromApp", OC\AppFramework\ ... {}, {app: "guests",f ... "})
5. <<closure>>
   OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke({app: "guests",f ... "})
6. /var/www/html/lib/private/Route/Router.php line 299
   call_user_func(OC\AppFramework\ ... {}, {app: "guests",f ... "})
7. /var/www/html/lib/base.php line 1008
   OC\Route\Router->match("/svg/guests/app")
8. /var/www/html/index.php line 38
   OC::handleRequest()

GET /svg/guests/app?color=000&v=1
from 98.130.27.142 at 2020-05-26T13:59:24+00:00

and

[index] Error: OCP\App\AppPathNotFoundException: Could not find path for circles at <<closure>>

0. /var/www/html/core/Controller/SvgController.php line 100
   OC\App\AppManager->getAppPath("circles")
   OC\Core\Controller\SvgController->getSvgFromApp("circles", "circles", "000")
   OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OC\Core\Controller\SvgController {}, "getSvgFromApp")
   OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OC\Core\Controller\SvgController {}, "getSvgFromApp")
4. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php line 47
   OC\AppFramework\App::main("OC\\Core\\Controller\\SvgController", "getSvgFromApp", OC\AppFramework\ ... {}, {app: "circles", ... "})
5. <<closure>>
   OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke({app: "circles", ... "})
   call_user_func(OC\AppFramework\ ... {}, {app: "circles", ... "})
   OC\Route\Router->match("/svg/circles/circles")

GET /svg/circles/circles?color=000&v=3
from 98.130.27.142 at 2020-05-26T13:59:24+00:00

and

[index] Error: OCP\Files\NotPermittedException:  at <<closure>>

0. /var/www/html/custom_apps/onlyoffice/controller/editorcontroller.php line 240
   OC\Files\Node\File->putContent(null)
   OCA\Onlyoffice\Controller\EditorController->create("Test.docx", "/Share&Shares1", null)
   OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Onlyoffice\C ... {}, "create")
   OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Onlyoffice\C ... {}, "create")
   OC\AppFramework\App::main("OCA\\Onlyoffice ... r", "create", OC\AppFramework\ ... {}, {_route: "onlyoffice.editor.create"})
5. <<closure>>
   OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke({_route: "onlyoffice.editor.create"})
   call_user_func(OC\AppFramework\ ... {}, {_route: "onlyoffice.editor.create"})
   OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/onlyoffice/ajax/new")

POST /apps/onlyoffice/ajax/new
from 98.130.27.142 by Tobi at 2020-05-26T13:57:59+00:00

as im testing this solution instead the sep onlyoffice docker may a question, i know i had the same behaviour before with the sep. NC OO Dockers,

but cant remember how i solved it ...

when editing a file in NC with OO, the writeout seems not to work, it keeps the open session in background and the file seems to never writeout to host,

keeps only edited in cache through NC instances ...

the issue was somewhere burried here, open sessions from users ... which is not correct cause i never reopened a seesion,

here u see alturismo would use 2x, when i refresh its 3x, etc etc ... and never writes out.

also not by hitting the "x", ... also no errors ... i just cant remember what it was ;)

image.png.1f4ed937eed217740df4d95c38530d0b.png

i thought it was a cron thing, but as cron doesnt seem to work in this docker by default ... ;)

may someone has a tipp, thanks ahead

6 minutes ago, knex666 said:

Hi, are you using the right GUID UID? 

Did you volume mount the share as read/write?

Hi, yes I think so. Read write is set and the following is for guid and uid, like OOmatrixOO

Screenshot_20200526-221959.jpg

Edited by Abigel
6 hours ago, alturismo said:

as im testing this solution instead the sep onlyoffice docker may a question, i know i had the same behaviour before with the sep. NC OO Dockers,

but cant remember how i solved it ...

when editing a file in NC with OO, the writeout seems not to work, it keeps the open session in background and the file seems to never writeout to host,

keeps only edited in cache through NC instances ...

the issue was somewhere burried here, open sessions from users ... which is not correct cause i never reopened a seesion,

here u see alturismo would use 2x, when i refresh its 3x, etc etc ... and never writes out.

also not by hitting the "x", ... also no errors ... i just cant remember what it was ;)

i thought it was a cron thing, but as cron doesnt seem to work in this docker by default ... ;)

may someone has a tipp, thanks ahead

Thats an issue. If I create a new file it works but if I edit this file I have the same problem.

Please find the solution for that!

if the reason is cron you can setup the unraid cron job to run the nc cron (search this thread for more info)

Edited by knex666
16 minutes ago, knex666 said:

Nope, that aint work like that. Please read first post of this thread carefully (folder rights)

Okay I have tried that as well

Extra Parameter:  --user 99:100 --sysctl net.ipv4.ip_unprivileged_port_start=0 -p '9083:80'

Post Arguments: &&  docker exec -u 0 Nextcloud /bin/sh -c 'echo "umask 000" >> /etc/apache2/envvars'

But it still don't work. Is there something else wrong?

12 hours ago, knex666 said:

Thats an issue. If I create a new file it works but if I edit this file I have the same problem.

Please find the solution for that!

if the reason is cron you can setup the unraid cron job to run the nc cron (search this thread for more info)

thanks for the cron hint

ok, after some tests and some more digging

it is a cron thing to get the writeout (like i remembered), but here its a bit more todo in this docker, sample, the command to force would be

php occ documentserver:flush

which could also be used in unraids cron, but may cause issues while file in use ... not recommended.

this should be triggered by the system cron job, but as we see the system cron is not working in this docker ...

so i played around with the hints given here and use unraid to call cron

now, prerequest is, user has to be logged out that the system cron will trigger the writeout (flush command is done system cron),

as we know most likely just the browser tab gets closed ... by default the user will stay logged in as u can test by simply reopen NC,

there is no login prompt, just simply on your main page already logged in.

so im testing now with the following settings to force a inactivity logout

'remember_login_cookie_lifetime' => 1296000,
  'session_lifetime' => 3600,
  'session_keepalive' => false,

this should kick out after 1 hour when nothing happened, then the next cron should do the writeout ...

so in sum

logout manually -> system cron should do its writeout job

logout forced by settings --> system cron should do its writeout job (still testing)

no logout, run the flush command ... will force a writeout (keep in mind, may data loss while active in file)

other way would be to add a second cron (sample, run once a day during nite) to flush instead the force logout to be safe

and btw, the cron command like this

docker exec nextcloud php -f /var/www/html/cron.php

without the -u www..... also works here and i also get reported in webui that cron was running, i had issues when using the one from the thread.

i ll report back if the forced logouts will work as expected.

### EDIT

Looking good, also writeout is done when just closing the tab here now

Edited by alturismo
update
  • Like 1
On 5/26/2020 at 10:43 PM, Abigel said:

Okay I have tried that as well

Extra Parameter:  --user 99:100 --sysctl net.ipv4.ip_unprivileged_port_start=0 -p '9083:80'

Post Arguments: &&  docker exec -u 0 Nextcloud /bin/sh -c 'echo "umask 000" >> /etc/apache2/envvars'

But it still don't work. Is there something else wrong?

I have the same problem with user-shares

17 minutes ago, Konfitüre said:

I have the same problem with user-shares

I need more Infos on that.

Do you mean ONLYOFFICE or are you not able to edit, access files on user-shares on Nextcloud?

If its about ONLYOFFICE - please send a screenshot when and how that happens.

Please send me a Screenshot of

* the folder rights of you mounted folder (ls -al)

* how you mounted the share (container configuration)

* how you configured the user-shares in Nextcloud

More on Discord - should be easyer.

Cheers

43 minutes ago, knex666 said:

I need more Infos on that.

Do you mean ONLYOFFICE or are you not able to edit, access files on user-shares on Nextcloud?

If its about ONLYOFFICE - please send a screenshot when and how that happens.

Please send me a Screenshot of

* the folder rights of you mounted folder (ls -al)

* how you mounted the share (container configuration)

* how you configured the user-shares in Nextcloud

More on Discord - should be easyer.

Cheers

It is when I am using ONLYOFFICE and just found out not only in a share, also in any other folder.

By creating a file, a new browser-tab opens and there is only the message "Loading... please wait."

But it stays and nothing happens, also with other users meanwhile.

Then when I reload the cloud page, the file is there. But a new tab opens and it says the following: "File not found

The document could not be found on the server. Perhaps the share has been deleted or has expired?"

If the admin creates a file and share it with me, i can open, edit and delete the file.

The screenshots are in the attachement

Do you need something else?

Sry I don't have discord and my headset is not in my apartment right now

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

I have now the following error message on the generel settings site:

Some app directories are owned by a different user than the web server one. This may be the case if apps have been installed manually. Check the permissions of the following app directories:

/var/www/html/custom_apps/analytics

/var/www/html/custom_apps/announcementcenter

/var/www/html/custom_apps/bookmarks

/var/www/html/custom_apps/bruteforcesettings

/var/www/html/custom_apps/calendar

/var/www/html/custom_apps/contacts

/var/www/html/custom_apps/documentserver_community

/var/www/html/custom_apps/files_accesscontrol

/var/www/html/custom_apps/files_automatedtagging

/var/www/html/custom_apps/groupfolders

/var/www/html/custom_apps/impersonate

/var/www/html/custom_apps/mail

/var/www/html/custom_apps/nextbackup

/var/www/html/custom_apps/notes

/var/www/html/custom_apps/onlyoffice

/var/www/html/custom_apps/quota_warning

/var/www/html/custom_apps/ransomware_protection

/var/www/html/custom_apps/registration

/var/www/html/custom_apps/richdocuments

/var/www/html/custom_apps/spreed

/var/www/html/custom_apps/terms_of_service

/var/www/html/custom_apps/twofactor_totp

/var/www/html/custom_apps/workflow_pdf_converter

/var/www/html/custom_apps/workflow_script

this are the permissions:

9.PNG

Edited by Konfitüre
11 hours ago, Konfitüre said:

I have now the following error message on the generel settings site:

Some app directories are owned by a different user than the web server one. This may be the case if apps have been installed manually. Check the permissions of the following app directories:

this are the permissions:

9.PNG

Hi,

I had the same problem after an update it sets the user to 99 - I did exec it into the container and chown -R www-data:root ./custom_apps

Cheers

19 hours ago, Konfitüre said:

It is when I am using ONLYOFFICE and just found out not only in a share, also in any other folder.

By creating a file, a new browser-tab opens and there is only the message "Loading... please wait."

But it stays and nothing happens, also with other users meanwhile.

Then when I reload the cloud page, the file is there. But a new tab opens and it says the following: "File not found

The document could not be found on the server. Perhaps the share has been deleted or has expired?"

If the admin creates a file and share it with me, i can open, edit and delete the file.

The screenshots are in the attachement

Do you need something else?

Sry I don't have discord and my headset is not in my apartment right now

1.PNG

2.PNG

5.PNG

Hi,

I try to recreate your problem. First I thought its about "external devices" and user shares of unraid -my fault.

I created a file share_test in a folder - but even my file rights are

-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data       6998 May 30 07:16  share_test.docx

which should not be the problem.

I clicked on share but I dont have the options to set allow xy I just have the option to share and to allow editing.

after sharing I tryed to edit the file in another browser as guest - without any problem.

So am I missing a step?

Cheers

• knex666 changed the title to [Support] knex666 - Nextcloud