[Support] knex666 - Nextcloud

• knex666 changed the title to [Support] knex666 - Nextcloud 21
On 5/25/2021 at 6:53 PM, knex666 said:

Hi, just change the Repository to nextcloud:21.0.2-apache or  

nextcloud:latest to get all new updates I am running on stable-apache

You can find a list of supported tags here https://hub.docker.com/_/nextcloud?tab=description&page=1&ordering=last_updated

i already set the repository to nextcloud:latest. but still not work. it will back to first page when i click the update button, nothing else. why?

Anyone else having issues with onlyoffice not saving edits on spreadsheets or docs. Seems that it broke on nextcloud and they have not fixed it. 

I have several spreadsheets that would not save the data and had to resort to use google. been googling and it seems until nextclud fixes the integration you may suffer from this.

On 5/30/2021 at 10:18 PM, ijuarez said:

Anyone else having issues with onlyoffice not saving edits on spreadsheets or docs. Seems that it broke on nextcloud and they have not fixed it. 

I have several spreadsheets that would not save the data and had to resort to use google. been googling and it seems until nextclud fixes the integration you may suffer from this.

Seems that nextcloud has let this part of the project fail for over a year and have not fixed this issue. workaround is to created a separate onlyoffice instance and tie it back to your nextcloud instance.

On 5/20/2021 at 5:18 AM, knex666 said:

Thanks, your configuration works much better than mine! So nothing to do for me on the docker side ;-) thanks!

On 5/20/2021 at 2:03 AM, knex666 said:

Hey everyone,

I was wondering why so i setup a reverse proxy with nginx and it sucks so hard. it takes a very long time. without the reverse proxy its there in under a second. So I think we have to investigate on that I dont have any idea. I dont think its about the docker.

Is anyone very familliar to nginx configuration. I will try to find a solution but maybe we can search together. 

cheers

Sorry to bother. Are you still having this issue? Do you use a reverse proxy usually?

Thinking it was my reverse proxy, I've tried Nginx, NPM, and Caddy, and they all take about 2 minutes per page.

EDIT: All is good. Somehow I had the network mode set to bridge, causing this delay.

Edited by tmeuze
Figured it out
On 6/1/2021 at 11:48 AM, ijuarez said:

Seems that nextcloud has let this part of the project fail for over a year and have not fixed this issue. workaround is to created a separate onlyoffice instance and tie it back to your nextcloud instance.

I had to disable and add the collabora

its slow but at least my changes are getting saved.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:03 AM, randomninjaatk said:

Option 2 seems easiest, created the following script below and set it to run every 5 min using the "Users Scripts" plugin

#!/bin/bash
docker exec -u www-data Nextcloud php -f /var/www/html/cron.php
exit 0

Thanks!

helped me out

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When I try to run occ in appdata/ to fix all of these isses:

Your installation has no default phone region set. This is required to validate phone numbers in the profile settings without a country code. To allow numbers without a country code, please add "default_phone_region" with the respective ISO 3166-1 code ↗ of the region to your config file.
    The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running "occ db:add-missing-indices" those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster.
        Missing index "fs_size" in table "oc_filecache".
        Missing index "cards_abiduri" in table "oc_cards".
        Missing index "properties_path_index" in table "oc_properties".
    The database is missing some primary keys. Due to the fact that adding primary keys on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running "occ db:add-missing-primary-keys" those missing primary keys could be added manually while the instance keeps running.
        Missing primary key on table "oc_federated_reshares".
        Missing primary key on table "oc_systemtag_object_mapping".
        Missing primary key on table "oc_comments_read_markers".
        Missing primary key on table "oc_collres_resources".
        Missing primary key on table "oc_collres_accesscache".
        Missing primary key on table "oc_filecache_extended".
    The database is missing some optional columns. Due to the fact that adding columns on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically when they can be optional. By running "occ db:add-missing-columns" those missing columns could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the columns are added some features might improve responsiveness or usability.
        Missing optional column "reference_id" in table "oc_comments".
    Module php-imagick in this instance has no SVG support. For better compatibility it is recommended to install it.
    Some columns in the database are missing a conversion to big int. Due to the fact that changing column types on big tables could take some time they were not changed automatically. By running 'occ db:convert-filecache-bigint' those pending changes could be applied manually. This operation needs to be made while the instance is offline. For further details read the documentation page about this.
        federated_reshares.share_id
        share_external.id
        share_external.parent

Please double check the installation guides ↗, and check for any errors or warnings in the log.

Check the security of your Nextcloud over our security scan ↗. 

I get this message:

#2 {main}root@Tower:/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud# ./occ db:add-missing-primary-keys
The current PHP memory limit is below the recommended value of 512MB.
Nextcloud is not installed - only a limited number of commands are available
No database drivers (sqlite, mysql, or postgresql) installed.

PHP module zip not installed.
Please ask your server administrator to install the module.

PHP module XMLWriter not installed.

PHP module XMLReader not installed.

PHP module libxml not installed.

PHP module GD not installed.

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Exception: Environment not properly prepared. in /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php:168
Stack trace:
#0 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud/console.php(99): OC\Console\Application->loadCommands(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#1 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/mnt/user/appda...')

What is going on here?

When I try to run occ in appdata/ to fix all of these isses:

Your installation has no default phone region set. This is required to validate phone numbers in the profile settings without a country code. To allow numbers without a country code, please add "default_phone_region" with the respective ISO 3166-1 code  of the region to your config file.   The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running "occ db:add-missing-indices" those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster.       Missing index "fs_size" in table "oc_filecache".       Missing index "cards_abiduri" in table "oc_cards".       Missing index "properties_path_index" in table "oc_properties".   The database is missing some primary keys. Due to the fact that adding primary keys on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running "occ db:add-missing-primary-keys" those missing primary keys could be added manually while the instance keeps running.       Missing primary key on table "oc_federated_reshares".       Missing primary key on table "oc_systemtag_object_mapping".       Missing primary key on table "oc_comments_read_markers".       Missing primary key on table "oc_collres_resources".       Missing primary key on table "oc_collres_accesscache".       Missing primary key on table "oc_filecache_extended".   The database is missing some optional columns. Due to the fact that adding columns on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically when they can be optional. By running "occ db:add-missing-columns" those missing columns could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the columns are added some features might improve responsiveness or usability.       Missing optional column "reference_id" in table "oc_comments".   Module php-imagick in this instance has no SVG support. For better compatibility it is recommended to install it.   Some columns in the database are missing a conversion to big int. Due to the fact that changing column types on big tables could take some time they were not changed automatically. By running 'occ db:convert-filecache-bigint' those pending changes could be applied manually. This operation needs to be made while the instance is offline. For further details read the documentation page about this.       federated_reshares.share_id       share_external.id       share_external.parentPlease double check the installation guides , and check for any errors or warnings in the log.Check the security of your Nextcloud over our security scan . 

I get this message:

#2 {main}root@Tower:/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud# ./occ db:add-missing-primary-keysThe current PHP memory limit is below the recommended value of 512MB.Nextcloud is not installed - only a limited number of commands are availableNo database drivers (sqlite, mysql, or postgresql) installed.PHP module zip not installed.Please ask your server administrator to install the module.PHP module XMLWriter not installed.Please ask your server administrator to install the module.PHP module XMLReader not installed.Please ask your server administrator to install the module.PHP module libxml not installed.Please ask your server administrator to install the module.PHP module GD not installed.Please ask your server administrator to install the module.An unhandled exception has been thrown:Exception: Environment not properly prepared. in /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php:168Stack trace:#0 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud/console.php(99): OC\Console\Application->loadCommands(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))#1 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/mnt/user/appda...')

What is going on here?

Did you run it as docker exec or just in appdata.
Only docker exec will work.

Cheers

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

Whenever I try to run the biginit command it automatically enters [n] and cancels.

root@Tower:/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud# docker exec -u 33 Nextcloud ./occ db:convert-filecache-bigint
Nextcloud is in maintenance mode - no apps have been loaded

Following columns will be updated:

* federated_reshares.share_id
* files_trash.auto_id
* share_external.id
* share_external.parent

This can take up to hours, depending on the number of files in your instance!
Continue with the conversion (y/n)? [n] 

1 hour ago, anony said:

Whenever I try to run the biginit command it automatically enters [n] and cancels.

root@Tower:/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud# docker exec -u 33 Nextcloud ./occ db:convert-filecache-bigint
Nextcloud is in maintenance mode - no apps have been loaded

Following columns will be updated:

* federated_reshares.share_id
* files_trash.auto_id
* share_external.id
* share_external.parent

This can take up to hours, depending on the number of files in your instance!
Continue with the conversion (y/n)? [n] 

try docker exec -it -u33 /bin/bash and run it from there - you can just hit y then. or try to type -y after your command

• Like 1

Hello community. I'm probably asking a question here that has been answered a million times and that answer is lurking somewhere in the many pages of this forum. So my apologies in advance if I'm being redundant here. Feel free to just point me to an article if it isn’t a quick answer. Or perhaps this isn’t a NextCloud or OnlyOffice issue at all and more of an issue with my reverse proxy, which I admit, I am not an expert in

After setting up NextCloud, I add https://documentserver.mydomain/ and get:

Error when trying to connect (Client error: `GET https://documentserver.mydomain/healthcheck` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response: 400 Bad Request 400 Bad Request ngin (truncated...) )

Here is my setup:

- Unraid 6.9.2

- Nextcloud 21.0.2

- OnlyOffice Document Server

- OnlyOffice App in Nextcloud 7.0.2

- Swag 

- All dockers are using the same custom docker network

- CNAMEs “documentserver” and “nextcloud ” are both setup on my domain

- “documentserver” and “nextcloud” are both added as subdomains in the Swag container

- I have port forwarding configured on my firewall

- Certs and keys have been copied over into app data folder for each docker respectively

- Subdomain.conf files are setup in Swags proxy-confs folder

- I have checked both conf files to make sure they point to the appropriate subdomain and docker name

- https://nextcloud.mydomain resolves fine and I can access it no problem

- https://documentserver.mydomain does return an error 400 Bad Request

- https://internal.ip.address:443 does open the OnlyOffice Welcome page  but resolve to a “Not Secure” page of  internal.ip.address:4430 as that is the host port I have mapped in the OnlyOffice docker

- All Security and Setup warnings have been cleared in NextCloud

I should also mention that I was using Spaceinvader One's video tutorials that are about 2 years old now. So perhaps there are some settings that have changed since then that I am missing.

Edited by eldoonmad
Hello community. I'm probably asking a question here that has been answered a million times and that answer is lurking somewhere in the many pages of this forum. So my apologies in advance if I'm being redundant here. Feel free to just point me to an article if it isn’t a quick answer. Or perhaps this isn’t a NextCloud or OnlyOffice issue at all and more of an issue with my reverse proxy, which I admit, I am not an expert in

After setting up NextCloud, I add https://documentserver.mydomain/ and get:
Error when trying to connect (Client error: `GET https://documentserver.mydomain/healthcheck` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response: 400 Bad Request 400 Bad Request ngin (truncated...) )

Here is my setup:
- Unraid 6.9.2
- Nextcloud 21.0.2
- OnlyOffice Document Server
- OnlyOffice App in Nextcloud 7.0.2
- Swag 

- All dockers are using the same custom docker network
- CNAMEs “documentserver” and “nextcloud ” are both setup on my domain
- “documentserver” and “nextcloud” are both added as subdomains in the Swag container
- I have port forwarding configured on my firewall
- Certs and keys have been copied over into app data folder for each docker respectively
- Subdomain.conf files are setup in Swags proxy-confs folder
- I have checked both conf files to make sure they point to the appropriate subdomain and docker name
- https://nextcloud.mydomain resolves fine and I can access it no problem
- https://documentserver.mydomain does return an error 400 Bad Request
- https://internal.ip.address:443 does open the OnlyOffice Welcome page  but resolve to a “Not Secure” page of  internal.ip.address:4430 as that is the host port I have mapped in the OnlyOffice docker
- All Security and Setup warnings have been cleared in NextCloud

I should also mention that I was using Spaceinvader One's video tutorials that are about 2 years old now. So perhaps there are some settings that have changed since then that I am missing.
Hey,
Sometimes its better to read Before ;) I am Sorry to say but this container contains the document server and you have nothing left to do ;)

But, no matter witch nextcloud Version the guys from nextxloud never really make the Integration work a 100% thats why a lot of us are not very happy with onlyoffice.

Cheers

8 hours ago, knex666 said:

Hey,
Sometimes its better to read Before ;) I am Sorry to say but this container contains the document server and you have nothing left to do ;)

But, no matter witch nextcloud Version the guys from nextxloud never really make the Integration work a 100% thats why a lot of us are not very happy with onlyoffice.

Cheers

While this container does contain the Onlyoffice its broke.  I posted this a few post before this. In NC 21.01 or something like that it stopped saving data to the files, in my case excel. If you search the web you will find post on the NC forum where a bug was submitted but it has not been fixed.

Since this is the Community Edition (FREE) NC are not in a hurry to fix this. In the paid version it works just fine. 

I installed the collobora Code and it saves my files but its slow and some functions are missing but it works

Well thats is unfortunate. So I assume there isn't a docker for the non-community edition (I can only assume not free). If I wanted to implement that I would be looking at creating a VM and hosting it on there and paying for a full featured version of NC? Is there any reason to even use the OnlyOffice docker instead of the built in app you find in NC?

14 hours ago, eldoonmad said:

Well thats is unfortunate. So I assume there isn't a docker for the non-community edition (I can only assume not free). If I wanted to implement that I would be looking at creating a VM and hosting it on there and paying for a full featured version of NC? Is there any reason to even use the OnlyOffice docker instead of the built in app you find in NC?

Spaceinvaderone has a youtube that detailed how to set it up using multiple containers NC, Onlyoffice Doc Server, and Onlyoffice app. Its and old video but the concept should apply to spinning a vm and using it,.

I am thinking of doing that but the $149 for one time payment for only 10 users at home is not bad but I am the only one that uses it. So its pretty steep.

• 1 month later...

@knex666

Is it possible to run a script as root when starting the container?

I would like to install ffmpeg to get previews for my videos.

Currently I have solved this via the post arguments. 

EDIT: 

&&  docker exec -u 0 Nextcloud /bin/sh -c "apt update && apt install -y ffmpeg"

Edited by Anym001
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Anym001 said:

@knex666

EDIT: 

Have you tried enabling/installing the video player app from within Nextcloud? (or  have I misunderstood)

3 hours ago, Anym001 said:

@knex666

EDIT: 

Thats exacly the way you go.

Remember to run that as post execution with every start of the container.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Cessquill said:

Have you tried enabling/installing the video player app from within Nextcloud? (or  have I misunderstood)

Yes I do. 

The video player "only" plays the videos but does not generate previews.

To do this, you need to add the following to config.php:

'enable_previews' => true,
'enabledPreviewProviders' =>
  array (
    0 => 'OC\\Preview\\TXT',
    1 => 'OC\\Preview\\MarkDown',
    2 => 'OC\\Preview\\OpenDocument',
    3 => 'OC\\Preview\\PDF',
    4 => 'OC\\Preview\\MSOffice2003',
    5 => 'OC\\Preview\\MSOfficeDoc',
    6 => 'OC\\Preview\\Image',
    7 => 'OC\\Preview\\Photoshop',
    8 => 'OC\\Preview\\TIFF',
    9 => 'OC\\Preview\\SVG',
   10 => 'OC\\Preview\\Font',
   11 => 'OC\\Preview\\MP3',
   12 => 'OC\\Preview\\Movie',
   13 => 'OC\\Preview\\MKV',
   14 => 'OC\\Preview\\MP4',
   15 => 'OC\\Preview\\AVI',
 )

And then at every container start the following command must be executed via the post arguments. 

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey,

I don't know if this was already asked here but I've got the problem that I didn't update this docker for a longer time and when I updated it downloaded the newest version, jumping a major version (19.x -> 21.x).

However now I'm getting a "Exception: Updates between multiple major versions and downgrades are unsupported." error and don't know how to proceed..

Do you have any reccomendation on how this could be solved?

Can I just download a 20.x version, install that first and upgrade then? If so, how?

Thanks in advance

ShadowNovo

1 hour ago, ShadowNovo said:

Hey,

I don't know if this was already asked here but I've got the problem that I didn't update this docker for a longer time and when I updated it downloaded the newest version, jumping a major version (19.x -> 21.x).

However now I'm getting a "Exception: Updates between multiple major versions and downgrades are unsupported." error and don't know how to proceed..

Do you have any reccomendation on how this could be solved?

Can I just download a 20.x version, install that first and upgrade then? If so, how?

Thanks in advance

ShadowNovo

downloaded newst version - how? did you change the docker tag or did you changed files in appdata?

normally you change the docker tag to a upper version and it will take from there. 

• knex666 changed the title to [Support] knex666 - Nextcloud