[Support] knex666 - Nextcloud 21


knex666

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, knex666 said:

 

Hi,

I had the same problem after an update it sets the user to 99 - I did exec it into the container and chown -R www-data:root ./custom_apps

Cheers

Hi,

I did this but the message is still there.

The permissions are now:

drwxr-xr-x 1 www-data root 100 Apr 17 09:06 contacts

 

 

Quote

I created a file share_test in a folder - but even my file rights are

-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data       6998 May 30 07:16  share_test.docx

which should not be the problem.

 

I clicked on share but I dont have the options to set allow xy I just have the option to share and to allow editing.

after sharing I tryed to edit the file in another browser as guest - without any problem.

 

So am I missing a step?

 

Cheers

These are exactly the same steps I have taken. Maybe it has something to do with the app permissions?

Link to comment

Permissions: Since documentserver and onlyoffice are affected by this, this should be checked again. But its more about a security warning

 

User-Shares: So if I did not miss a step we should try step by step. Did you share a file and checked if the shared user can edit this file.

Please click + New Textdocument write something and share that file with a user. If this works sharing and file rights are set correctly and thats not the problem.

 

Cheers

Link to comment

hi knex666

is the docker install MariaDB ?

 

i installed 3 days ago for test with sqllite , was working but the install of onlyoffice document  server was missing !!!

So did a new install and was trying with MariaDB but got error.

 

by the way , continued with sqllite and now i have onlyoffice document  server running.

 

regards,

pascal

 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, pgnyc said:

hi knex666

is the docker install MariaDB ?

 

i installed 3 days ago for test with sqllite , was working but the install of onlyoffice document  server was missing !!!

So did a new install and was trying with MariaDB but got error.

 

by the way , continued with sqllite and now i have onlyoffice document  server running.

 

regards,

pascal

 

Hi, 

 

this docker does not contain any database, please install a separate docker contaiber for you database and connect it in the Installation process, this is very easy. 

 

Cheers

Link to comment
On 5/30/2020 at 8:19 PM, knex666 said:

Permissions: Since documentserver and onlyoffice are affected by this, this should be checked again. But its more about a security warning

 

User-Shares: So if I did not miss a step we should try step by step. Did you share a file and checked if the shared user can edit this file.

Please click + New Textdocument write something and share that file with a user. If this works sharing and file rights are set correctly and thats not the problem.

 

Cheers

Hi,

Permissions: what should I do now?


User-Shares: I have tried to create a new text document but this was not allowed. So I just tried this, without any reason: I have deactivated all apps I use. Restart the container, activate all Apps and now there is no problem with share or create files. I don't know what was the problem.

 

EDIT:

I tried something and removed these entries:

Extra Parameter:  --user 99:100 --sysctl net.ipv4.ip_unprivileged_port_start=0

Post Arguments: &&  docker exec -u 0 Nextcloud /bin/sh -c 'echo "umask 000" >> /etc/apache2/envvars'


@knex666Now the messages are gone. So what do we do? Since you apparently need these entries but then you get an error warning?

Edited by Konfitüre
I tried something
Link to comment
On 5/31/2020 at 1:09 AM, knex666 said:

Hi, 

 

this docker does not contain any database, please install a separate docker contaiber for you database and connect it in the Installation process, this is very easy. 

 

Cheers

THX.

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Kryten73 said:

Hi Folks,

 

probably me, but I can add unraid volumes to next cloud via the external storage app - there is no local option. Could someone please tell me what I'm missing.

 

Many Thanks,

Mark.

 

 

Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 08.17.50.png

Thats not okay... Do you have access to your shares if you exec it into the container?

Thats how it should look like

 

320207741_Anmerkung2020-06-06183506.jpg.397c1e4604799436a10df24a26226f95.jpg

Link to comment
20 hours ago, knex666 said:

Thats not okay... Do you have access to your shares if you exec it into the container?

Thats how it should look like

 

320207741_Anmerkung2020-06-06183506.jpg.397c1e4604799436a10df24a26226f95.jpg

school boy error on my part - when clicking on settings for external storage did not realise that there is an admin section at the bottom - that worked and shored the local option - thx for coming back to me though.

 

Link to comment
On 5/31/2020 at 9:06 AM, Konfitüre said:

I tried something and removed these entries:

Extra Parameter:  --user 99:100 --sysctl net.ipv4.ip_unprivileged_port_start=0

Post Arguments: &&  docker exec -u 0 Nextcloud /bin/sh -c 'echo "umask 000" >> /etc/apache2/envvars'


Now the messages are gone. So what do we do? Since you apparently need these entries but then you get an error warning?

@knex666 that means we don't need this extra parameter and post argument ?

Link to comment

i;m not sure how this is suppose to work but i am getting this error all the time when i try to install

 

Jun 12 19:59:54 UNRAIDSERVER nginx: 2020/06/12 19:59:54 [error] 8877#8877: *16368 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading upstream, client: 192.168.1.76, server: , request: "POST /Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/knex666sRepository/nextcloud-Nextcloud.xml HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.82", referrer: "http://192.168.1.82/Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/knex666sRepository/nextcloud-Nextcloud.xml"

Link to comment

Suddenly can't make changes to the docker configuration via UI anymore:
 

Quote

Stopping container: Nextcloud

Successfully stopped container 'Nextcloud'

 

Removing container: Nextcloud

Successfully removed container 'Nextcloud'

 

Command:root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='Nextcloud' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -p '4337:80/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/nextcloud':'/var/www/html':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/apps':'/var/www/html/custom_apps':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/config':'/var/www/html/config':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Cloud/':'/var/www/html/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Share':'/mnt/Share':'rw' --user 99:100 --sysctl net.ipv4.ip_unprivileged_port_start=0 'nextcloud:latest' && docker exec -u 0 NAME_OF_THIS_CONTAINER /bin/sh -c 'echo "umask 000" >> /etc/apache2/envvars'

b13d8a585c9ae8eb4874432d969b17491174ea1fab00071b1ac60dd4245e7a2f
Error: No such container: NAME_OF_THIS_CONTAINER

The command failed.

Was running fine before. Can still start/stop. Does it have something to do with NC 19 beeing released?

Edited by dedi
Link to comment
20 hours ago, Danuel said:

i;m not sure how this is suppose to work but i am getting this error all the time when i try to install

 

Jun 12 19:59:54 UNRAIDSERVER nginx: 2020/06/12 19:59:54 [error] 8877#8877: *16368 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading upstream, client: 192.168.1.76, server: , request: "POST /Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/knex666sRepository/nextcloud-Nextcloud.xml HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.82", referrer: "http://192.168.1.82/Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/knex666sRepository/nextcloud-Nextcloud.xml"

Only with this docker? Sounds like a General Problem. 

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

grafik.png.124cec2d4cb8b6b17ccf379433163469.png What can I do to increase this values ?

On 5/31/2020 at 9:06 AM, Konfitüre said:

Hi,

Permissions: what should I do now?


User-Shares: I have tried to create a new text document but this was not allowed. So I just tried this, without any reason: I have deactivated all apps I use. Restart the container, activate all Apps and now there is no problem with share or create files. I don't know what was the problem.

 

EDIT:

I tried something and removed these entries:

Extra Parameter:  --user 99:100 --sysctl net.ipv4.ip_unprivileged_port_start=0

Post Arguments: &&  docker exec -u 0 Nextcloud /bin/sh -c 'echo "umask 000" >> /etc/apache2/envvars'


@knex666Now the messages are gone. So what do we do? Since you apparently need these entries but then you get an error warning?

@knex666 What is your opinion to that topic ?

 

 

 

 

  

On 3/27/2020 at 7:43 AM, robertoal said:

Hi there,

 

I'm positive i'm running your image! But it just didn't work from the start.. now idea what's going on.

But: does work now though.

 

Good idea about mounting the php.ini! will do this.

 

Lastly: now getting talk to work reliably!

 

Thanks for your help.


@robertoalWhere did you found the file?

Edited by Konfitüre
Link to comment

Alright so, I have been going through this installation for hours and I'm having issues changing my port. I have already checked through the topic about changing port but my window is quite different than others. With a fresh install of the docker, It does not have the Host port # 1 on screen, just Host paths. I try adding a different host ports but it still goes back to the default Host Port localhost:80. Any other recommendations?

Link to comment
13 hours ago, marlouiegene18 said:

Alright so, I have been going through this installation for hours and I'm having issues changing my port. I have already checked through the topic about changing port but my window is quite different than others. With a fresh install of the docker, It does not have the Host port # 1 on screen, just Host paths. I try adding a different host ports but it still goes back to the default Host Port localhost:80. Any other recommendations?

Are you running on br0 or with bridge or host mode. 

If you are running in on br0 it has to be changed in the configuration. with bridge or host you can use the port mapping docker feature of the UI.

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

 

running next cloud with your provided docker for a few weeks now and everything is smooth, there's just one question:

When connecting to app data via SMB, to directly up- or download files to the server without using the next cloud web interface, I can't access the data folder. It has a big one way street sign on it in Finder with MacOSX Catalina.

It does not make a difference with which user I log into the smb share.

Is there a way to change that, or is that by design and I can only put files on the next cloud shares utilising the web interface?

 

thx,

 

M

Link to comment
  • knex666 changed the title to [Support] knex666 - Nextcloud 21

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.