[SOLVED] Problem with launching Unraid

iomgui

I tried unraid around 2 weeks ago for a day or 2 on a basic test platform (open air motherboard, 2 hdss, etc.). Then i stopped.

I finally assembled my final configuration (of course way different from my test config before). I used the same USB key with the trial key that i havent kept anywhere else so iwouldnt be able to find it again.

First problem : it looped on boot (motherboard issue ?). I managed to find a solution by disabling anyother boot device than the USB in the boot options, UEFI mode, and renaming to EFI the folder on the USB key. It worked, but then stopped at login on the monitor attached to the Unraid server, i logged as root, but then Nothing, there was never any gui that i could access from my remote computer.

So i mguessing i should format again the USB key and reinstall from fresh, but then i havent kept the trial key, and my understanding is i wont be able to get a new one for that USB stick. 

What do you suggest ? buying a new usb key and new trial ? or is there any way to continue initial trial ? I do not aim in any way to cheat the system.

Edited by iomgui
problem solved