Separating IOMMU Groups for GPU Broke USB Pass Throughs?

Pretty much a noob to Unraid here, but I'm a tinker and I can follow instructions well. I've been watching tons of Spaceinvader One's videos to setup my Unraid server. It'll be for Plex, mainly. I've a Windows 10 VM running, mainly because this build uses Corsair iCue fans and hardware, so I want the Corsair software running. This worked fine.

However, as I got torn on where to install Plex (Plugin? Docker? VM running Plex?), I've sort of settled on just running it in the Windows 10 VM so that I can pass through the Nvidia Quadro p2000. I followed SIO's video and separated the IOMMU groups to pass through the GPU, and suddenly my USB devices are no longer coming through.

Any ideas? I've been on this for the last 2 days straight as I'm home sick. I don't wanna pull my hair out. Thanks!

I just tried walking back the GPU pass-through and disabling "PCIe ACS override" in the VM Manager. My USBs are still missing, so I'm not sure what's happening.

Note, I originally passed through the USBs for the Total Commander fan/RGB controllers, the fans would spin down once iCue starte. The RGB lights would black out as well, as I had saved the profile to turn them off. All through these steps of enabling, and now disabling, the "PCIe ACS override", the fans would still spin down. Lights stay on.

It's like the USBs are still going through to the Windows VM, but the iCue software doesn't recognize anything. It says no devices are connected. Previously, they all appeared normally, like on my gaming rig.

So it's something with the Corsair iCue software itself. Attempting to uninstall and reinstall merited various unfavorable results. I finally tried using the Corsair Link software and this recognizes all devices and gives me full controll.

I'm not sure what happened, I may try to experiment with other verions of iCue. The only change between these two situations was the IOMMU Group separation, and I'm not sure what the could have done. I'm still open to suggestions if anyone has any.

1 hour ago, AManOfCharacter said:

I'm not sure what happened, I may try to experiment with other verions of iCue. The only change between these two situations was the IOMMU Group separation, and I'm not sure what the could have done. I'm still open to suggestions if anyone has any.

I wonder if the iCue software (which I hate BTW) is saving something of the USB layout. Maybe when you enabled ACS Override the way the VM "names" the USB ports changed, and iCue just has trouble identifying the changes. You could try removing iCue, and checking to see if it left any directories behind, as there could be a bad config file that it is picking up that could be causing you some trouble.