Docker OpenVPN won't start until unRAID started?

oh-tomo

I wanted to VPN into my unRAID dashboard to start it after an upgrade reboot from OS 6.7 to 6.8.2, but VPN isn't connecting.   So I guess Docker items like OpenVPN don't start until the unRAID has been manually started by me on site?   Or Docker items won't autostart after an OS update?  Makes remotely updating the OS kind of difficult....

1 hour ago, Squid said:

And why not simply have the array autostart ?

I have added an additional drive, would that have halted the autostart?   Or maybe I read something back when I set up the server back in 2018 about not enabling autostart and left it like that.

First I shut down.  Added drive.  Powered on.  Began drive clearing process.  Saw notification about OS 6.7 being vulnerable.   Upgraded to 6.8.2.  Remotely stopped clearing drive process and rebooted.  Now I can't VPN in.   Is Wireguard the 6.8 feature that I wouldn't have had yet and it works prior to starting the array?   I don't know why I never saw notifications for updating to 6.8.

Edited by oh-tomo