Cant remove plugin advanced.buttons.plg

volume

Hello!

From the Fix Common Problems, i get the following message, that suggest to remove advanced buttons, but although i remove it from the PLUG INS tab, it never disappears. Any thought how to remove it successfully?

thanks in advance

ERRORS FOUND

Blacklisted plugin advanced.buttons.plg

SUGGESTED FIX

This plugin has been blacklisted and should no longer be used due to the following reason(s): .plg file no longer available You should remove this plugin as its continued installation may cause adverse effects on your server.

Edited by volume

Wow.  You would have either just installed Fix Common Problems, or just updated from unRaid 6.5, or been ignoring this message from FCP for quite a while, as it was previously marked as being incompatible, and has quite a number of side effects (which you're noticing) on unRaid 6.6+

Either way, you solution is to delete /config/plugins/advanced.buttons.plg from the flash drive and then reboot the server

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Squid said:

Wow.  You would have either just installed Fix Common Problems, or just updated from unRaid 6.5, or been ignoring this message from FCP for quite a while, as it was previously marked as being incompatible, and has quite a number of side effects (which you're noticing) on unRaid 6.6+

Either way, you solution is to delete /config/plugins/advanced.buttons.plg from the flash drive and then reboot the server

Yes i was ignoring the message 1 or 2 years, because i didnt figure out how to successfully remove advanced buttons and didn't have the time to post here.

Do i have to unplug the USB stick and plug it in my PC to delete the advanced.buttons.plg or can i do it remotely with a file browser?

I delete the advanced.buttons.plg successfully (doesn't appear any more) and then run Extended Tests from Fix Common Problems and the results at the bottom right say

Fix Common Problems: 16-02-2020 15:35

Extended Tests Completed
Errors Found

But there is no errors at the left side that need to be repaired.. is this a bug?

ERRORS FOUND SUGGESTED FIX

No errors found

WARNINGS FOUND SUGGESTED FIX

No Warnings found

I just saw that i cant copy or read any of my data from Unraid... i get very low speeds 10kb/sec or i cant get the index of folder.. loading some time and then nothing is inside of the folder... 

From the VIEW RESULTS of Fix Common Problems..

The following user shares will be excluded from the permissions tests:

/mnt/user/

Processing /mnt/user/appdata
Processing /mnt/user/.AppleDB
Processing /mnt/user/docker.img
Processing /mnt/user/domains
Processing /mnt/user/isos
Processing /mnt/user/system
Processing /mnt/user/unRAID

The following files exist within the same folder on more than one disk.  This duplicated file means that only the version on the lowest numbered disk will be readable, and the others are only going to confuse unRaid and take up excess space:

the list of files is way to big...

I also get this..

The following files / folders may not be accessible to the users allowed via each Share's SMB settings.  This is often caused by wrong permissions being used on new downloads / copies by CouchPotato, Sonarr, and the like:

Edited by volume
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, bprohs said:

I can't find "

Either way, you solution is to delete /config/plugins/advanced.buttons.plg from the flash drive and then reboot the server" this on my flash drive.  Any suggestions?

Huh?

If you're talking about an error from FCP telling you to remove advanced buttons from your server, then the file is in the flash drive /config/plugins/advanced.buttons.plg

Thanks for getting back to me, I did find the advanced.buttons.plg but how do I delete it from my flash drive?  Do I have to spin down the drives in order to delete the file?  Sorry to be so stupid, but there is so much I don't understand about Unraid...must be my age at 73 there is so much I can't seem to figure out on my own.

If you see the flash as one of your shares on the server over the network, then just delete it the same as you would any other file.

If you don't (you don't have the flash drive exported), then from the command prompt

rm /boot/config/plugins/advanced.buttons.plg