HDD replacemt

Hello community I have a small problem. One of my drives 4 Tb one just kicked of.... And I bought 2 HDD each of 6 TB..... Added one as a parity HDD and one I want to replace the dead one... but when I try to replace it says that my HDD is bigger then the parity one. Can anyone help me?

one HDD is Toshiba 6 TB and one is an WD 6 TB

Parity 0 is a  4 TB HDD

Parity 2 is a  6 TB  HDD from Toshiba

Screenshot (3).png

No . my intention is to have one parity and one new drive.... My parity was 4 Tb and the hdd I bought was 6 TB... sow I bought a new 6 Tb ... to have a 6 Tb parity Hdd and a  6 TB HDD for the array. because unraid told me I can have an array hdd biger then the parity

Edited by blue8lucian
1 minute ago, blue8lucian said:

No . my intention is to have one parity and one new drive

You were going about it wrong then. Parity swap would have been the way to go, you should have asked before doing anything.

Parity2 is not interchangeable with parity, and no data drive can be larger than any parity drive.

I think you can stop parity2 sync, unassign parity2, then you will be at a position to do the parity swap with parity. Study the link given earlier and let us know if you have questions.

8 minutes ago, blue8lucian said:

Constructor

"Newbie"

Did you read the instructions at the link? You must read the whole thing and you have to follow the instructions exactly.

Where in the step by step are you specifically having an issue?

8 minutes ago, blue8lucian said:

I can't find the copy option for parity

This doesn't appear until step 13.