[Support] hotio - All images released by hotio

hotio

On 12/22/2020 at 3:23 AM, sonic6 said:

thanks for clarification. @diamkil saw you post in plex subreddit a week ago and now there a two Overseerr containers in CA. Hard for me to choose, which one i should use and why.

First of all, both are good and I am not against hotio's template, I find it nice to have support from bigger sources. I personally use my own image, because it uses the developpers docker container and I spoke the developper and added him to the template's github. So when there's an update you get it as soon as it's available, also if a new release as a breaking change you simply remove the template and it's gonna be fixed because the dev will have updated it on my github. The main advantages of hotio's is that it supports arm and has GUID PGID support added in the docker image, also as he stated he verifies everything works fine. In the end, if you want the latest stable release go with my template since it's developper backed. If you want a more stable version of it use hotio's. I personally didn't have any problems with mine, also keep in mind it's not going to be perfectly stable no matter which template you chose because it's still ALPHA software 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

(Plex Docker Container)

I have running this Container for a long time. now i play a little bit with settings and try to give not all CPU cores available for this container.  but now the HW decoding dont work. i go back and adjust the settings that this container use all CPU cores but the problem is still present. NO HW Acceleration more. Can anyone help. I use Unraid 6.10RC2.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

<Unpackerr>

My goal is to use Unpackerr as a watch folder for occasional unpacking needs; I have NO need for *Arr unpacking.  I plan to manually drop files in on occasions (really big files typically like those from backups).

I setup everything,

• docker: mapped in a "watch" folder I'd like to use to the "data" container path
  • config file in App data folder: un-commented the [[folder]] config and mapped to "/data"

The logs seem to show things look OK for the folder config, and it regularly is sweeping but it never finds or acts on those files.

I put a few .zip and other compressed files in this location - nothing happens.  I copied new ones in, and more nothing.

I tried permutations of making new container paths (/downloads, /downloads_test), with no change.

Is what I'm trying to do feasible?  Do others have this working?

Edited by Tomahawk51
  • 2 months later...

Hotio Changed their repository & registry links again !!!! 

and now I can't updated their containers 

They have changed repository from cr.hotio.dev/hotio/radarr to ghcr.io/hotio/radarr

is there any tutorial about how we can move to the new ones without ruining the current configurations ?

On 1/10/2024 at 5:41 AM, Thamer Alfuraiji said:

Hotio Changed their repository & registry links again !!!! 

and now I can't updated their containers 

They have changed repository from cr.hotio.dev/hotio/radarr to ghcr.io/hotio/radarr

is there any tutorial about how we can move to the new ones without ruining the current configurations ?

Ouh i got the ecact same problem :(

On 1/10/2024 at 12:11 PM, Cyberdyne_nz said:

cr.hotio.dev

On 1/10/2024 at 12:11 PM, Cyberdyne_nz said:

I literally just went in and replaced cr.hotio.dev with ghcr.io on all my dockers and no issues with settings dissapearing

Thanks! That did the trick :)

• 3 weeks later...

That's because I've added :latest as the default tag instead of blank and CA doesn't seem to handle that properly....
I think that my targeted audience knows what the apps are and don't need to read the silly app description to know what it does.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, hotio said:

That's because I've added :latest as the default tag instead of blank and CA doesn't seem to handle that properly....

Cool, the third time? 😅

This is not the first time that I see your apps in the feed on top.

I find it a bit frustrating when I look for recently added apps and see (at least) twice a year all of your apps on top. 😂

It almost seems looks like you try to push your apps but how am I to say that. 😉

• Upvote 2

Don't go talking bullshit mr ich777, go look at the commit history and if you think I did it to be on top of CA....well go sit in a corner and cry....I however see no value in being at the top of that page!! And why would you check daily for recently added apps? Stop your crying please!!!

• Confused 2

Besides, it's also very frustrating for me to see the entire CA store filled to the brim with these ridiculous gameserver images....but you don't see me bitching about that either, do you?

Edited by hotio
typo
  • Confused 3

dude,... whats wrong with you? non of your containers are unique... every container you released are release by other dev before. so it was minimum the third time all of your containers are pushed to the top.

btw... most of the gameservers containers are unique in the CA and also requested by other user.

dont wanna blame you for your work, but calm down and take it.

• Upvote 2

Leave me alone, I'm done being bullied by you two, just for keeping my templates up2date....go and cry to the right people to fix it in the right way...Better yet, go be the pull request the world needs, instead of this bitching about utter nonsense.

GOOD DAY, SIRS!

@SquidPlease for the love of god, lock or delete this fricking thread and maybe leave the tag out of it to identify an image, because somebody can't handle his gameserver not being on top

• Confused 2
15 hours ago, hotio said:

And why would you check daily for recently added apps?

15 hours ago, hotio said:

I however see no value in being at the top of that page!!

I don't look daily into the CA App but I really like the "Recently Added" section because from time to time I really like to try new containers which sound cool.

1 hour ago, hotio said:

because somebody can't handle his gameserver not being on top

To be completely honest, that was not my point and I'm also fine not seeing my apps on top of the "Recently Added" list, my point was more towards other maintainers... ;)

However lets end that here.

I apologize for any disturbance and inconvenience caused by my post.

• Like 2
  • Squid locked this topic