Can't get into docker web interface after reinstalling unraid

Hi guys,

I have been having different problems with my server so I decided to reinstall unraid but try to keep the array.

The reinstallation went good. I still have my array but needed to reinstall dockers I had. For most of the dockers after resintall from Community Application, the content of the docker was restored automatically and all good. But for Transmission and OpenVPN-as, after resintallation of docker, I can't get into web interface anymore.

Transmission says:

This site can’t be reached

192.168.1.xxx refused to connect.

OpenVPN-as says:

Your connection is not private. Gives the chrome page that says the certificate is no good. It doesn't even give you the option to say advance anyway and ignore the warning like some of the other websites that doesn't have "valid" certificate.

I've tried deleting the docker and re-installing them without any difference.

Need help on what to do next. Any help is appreciated.

William

nas1-diagnostics-20200217-1126.zip

Why are your appdata, domains, and system shares set to cache-yes? They should be prefer. After you get them moved to cache then cache-only would be even better.

This isn't the likely cause of your issues though. Just a likely cause of decreased performance due to having these on the array impacted by parity writes, and also causing array disks to spin since these are always in use.

8 minutes ago, luowilliam said:

I've tried deleting the docker and re-installing them without any difference.

Did you try deleting the appdata for these dockers? Of course that would be starting them from scratch.

2 hours ago, trurl said:

Why are your appdata, domains, and system shares set to cache-yes? They should be prefer. After you get them moved to cache then cache-only would be even better.

This isn't the likely cause of your issues though. Just a likely cause of decreased performance due to having these on the array impacted by parity writes, and also causing array disks to spin since these are always in use.

Did you try deleting the appdata for these dockers? Of course that would be starting them from scratch.

Deleting the appdata and reinstall the docker worked. Thanks!