[Help] Unraid Docker Network

I am currently working on dockers trying to access each other, like Grafana needing to access Influx and more situations like that. Currently they use a Bridge Network Type and get a port mapping IP of 172.17.0.x. The problem is i want to keep the IP separate from the main network that unraid uses (a 10.0.0.0/24 network) while letting the dockers have a static IP in the 172.17.0.x network. If possible can i create a new virtual network in unraid that my dockers can have custom static IPs and the ports still be mapped app to host and if so how?

The main reason for doing this is i have been letting the dockers reference other dockers by the 10.0.0.x IP of the server. The main flaw with this is if i move the server or it gets a new IP all of those references are broken. I though i fixed this by referencing their docker IP when there are updates to the dockers the IPs they get after restarting may not always be the same.