Shutting Down by itself

I've tried to ask this question before but I've come back with more detail. 

I'm on the newest version of unraid. I'm using a Ryzen 7 1700 with 16gb on an Asus b350m board [https://pcpartpicker.com/list/x7gBzN I had to guess the motherboard, ram, and power-supply (I'm not home right now)]. I'm using the wraith cooler included from a 3900x that was used in another system. The system remains on just seems the OS gives up, like the CPU fan is still going and when I turn on the screen of the machine it's just black no text. This also means I can't access it on the web. I only have 2 dockers Pritnul and Plex but this was happening before I installed them. 

It might be because I'm not using a good USB. I just had one lying around that was an off brand 16gb USB 2.0 stick. I can try changing it but I'm not sure how to move data from my old USB to my new one. Also one of my hard drives is having a thumbs down on the SMART check. I'm not sure if that'd be an issue. 

At first I was receiving some hardware errors when I'd boot the system in the log but those seemed to go away. I also thought the Temperature was making it shutdown but I have no evidence and the temperatures seemed normal when I was monitoring it. 

Second thing is that I thought it could be my power-supply. I haven't tested this one but I'm using a 350 watt power-supply however I'm not sure that this would cause this error since the CPU fan and LED are still going. And I'm well below the power-usage for this system. 

I thought it might be that the motherboard was overclocking everything but when I checked the bios it didn't seem like it was overclocked. 

Last time I worked on it, it only lasted 2 hours and 30 minutes before going offline. 

I tried to do some self-diagnosis, I haven't update the bios. If there are any steps you think I should take to find the issue that'd be helpful (I'm fairly new to unraid)? Also if there are any fixes I can try that'd be amazing. I hope I provided enough information I'm not sure if I did.