Plex/VM question

Hi there, I have unraid setup on an old setup of mine and had a few questions. Apologizes if this is the wrong section

1. As far as I understand, my cpu (4770k) doesn't have IOMMU support so I can't passthrough the GPU to a VM right?
2. I currently have 1 windows 10 VM and a plex docker running, with the GPU encoding and decoding (as far as I know at least, hopefully I followed all the instructions correctly), is there anyway to use the igpu on my cpu to passthrough the windows VM through the hdmi port on the motherboard or is that not possible? Right now I have the bios setting to PCIE for graphics so unraid should be using the gpu and nothing is using the igpu at the moment as far as I know, but I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong if it is not possible
3. If I'm unable to have the igpu work for the vm as I plan, what is the best setting to set the graphics in bios? (Auto, igpu or PCIE) I run a VM that uses 6 of the 8 threads and 12 of the 16gb of ram, and then plex just uses all cores as needed since the VM isn't always fully utilizing