VM’s Keep Getting Paused or Suspended

IKWeb

Hello Forum 

Have a quick question - I have a few VM’s running and they keep entering suspended or paused state - I have disabled all power saving option within Windows 10 itself (the VM) but I cant work out what’s causing the VM to do this. 

Is there any way I can keep them running ? 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

Usually that's an out of space problem on the filesystem containing the vdisks, you should post the diagnostics.

I am new to UNRAID - Where can I get the Diags from ? 

The Cache disks is 1TB in size and only using 6% 

Edited by IKWeb
On 2/21/2020 at 10:10 AM, johnnie.black said:

Stop all VMs and the VM service, change Domains share to cache="prefer" and run the mover, then post new diags.

So when I did this I watched the sapce on the Cache disk when I invoked the mover and saw space used going up - So I assume the HDD have been moved to the cache disk now? 

attached are the diags 

Thank you 

Edited by IKWeb
5 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Yes, share only exists on cache now, if nothing else performance will be better, but there wasn't any lack of space issue, still see if it makes any difference.

@johnnie.black - Thank you for the help and advise! 

Worries me that VM's are on a cache and its one drive. Need to see what PCI-E slots are in the Dell server and look at a PCIE card that I can put 2 MVME drives on to allow some kinda redundancy. 

Either than or UNRAID support LOT - But I feel thats a long way off.