Rootfs is 100% full, docker image at 91%, unable to write to docker image

Hi-

So I've been getting notifications in UNRAID telling me that my Docker image file is getting full (currently 91 % used), Rootfs file is getting full (currently 100 % used), and Unable to write to Docker Image. These all show up when I run the fix common problems app. I tried to download the diagnostic file, but when I click on download, the page goes blank, and the lower left hand corer toggles between array started and array undefined. If I stop the array and restart it, the array appears to come back online, but when I go to the docker tab, it says that the docker image failed to start?

Error message from main page, array devices tab: (no information on page)

Warning: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting TC_DOLLAR_CURLY or TC_QUOTED_STRING or '"' in state/disks.ini on line 274 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/DeviceList.php on line 20

Error message from main page, array operation tab: (page generates, stop array button works)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/DefaultPageLayout.php(501) : eval()'d code on line 18

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Screen shots attached.

main-array devices.png

main-array operation.png

main-unassigned-devices.png

docker settings.png

unassigned devices.png

Edited by propman07
added screenshots, updated title
2 minutes ago, Squid said:

I missed that being mentioned.  Try this

Settings - Docker - Disable the service.  Delete the image, re-enable the service

Apps, Previous Apps, Check off what you want

okay...so set enable docker to no...if I delete the image, am I going to have to set up all of the dockers again? I had a few customizations for plex, etc.? While I have docker enable set to no...should I consider increasing the size from 20GB default?

Edited by propman07
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 9:20 PM, Squid said:

the appdata will be safe and the templates will be already filled out and reinstalled the same way.

I was having a similar problem and I followed the instructions to delete the docker image. The dockers are deleted, app data is there, but when I try to re-install the dockers the templates are not the same as I had them. Anything im doing wrong?