Problems upgrading to 6.8.2

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance for helping me with this problem. I tried the upgrade three times already, but I had to rollback to 6.7.2 every time. The first time, my dockers weren't able to connect to the network somehow, so I wasnt able to connect to my VPN or Plex server (or any other dockers). The same happend to second time I tried to upgrade to 6.8. Last week I tried again to upgrade to 6.8.2, but that time I wasn't able to connect to the server at all via any other device. I had to boot into the GUI on the server itself to rollback to 6.7.2, which it is now happily running again.

From my brief moments with 6.8.2, it looked like the server was running as I could connect to it locally. Also the information on the screen connected to the server didn't show any errors. It showed that the server was started and available on the IP address I assigned to it.

Now I understand that this it is difficult to help with this problem, as I don't have any logging information right now. Hopefully it is a known problem (although I couldn't find others on the internet with my problems) and it is easily fixed. Of course I can try to supply information when needed.

Hopefully I can run Wireguard soon .. :D

Thanks,
Dirk

• 2 weeks later...