Docker Page Enhancements

I feel like the following things would greatly enhance the docker tab in the WebUI.

• Container Groups (for commands):   I know personally that it would be hugely beneficial to be able to select a group of containers and run a command (push the button) on just that group of containers.  For anyone who has more than 10 containers, the Start/Stop/Restart/Pause/Resume/Update buttons are pretty much useless because that's essentially the same thing as disabling docker all together.  The same thing goes for checking selecting/unselecting Autostart.  Right now we don't even have the option to change that for more than one at a time.  Having to click on say 30 of 50 different containers individually to manage them so that certain other containers get left alone is a huge burden.

• Container Groups (for organization):  To piggy back off the previous request; those of us who have a lot of containers, it begins to just look like a wall of text after a certain point.  This really makes it hard to manage what is where.  So being able to visually group containers together with separators would be great.  And even better would be the ability select those groups (with a checkbox) and then run commands on them.
Edited by IamSpartacus
  • Like 1
On 2/21/2020 at 10:31 PM, IamSpartacus said:

I feel like the following things would greatly enhance the docker tab in the WebUI.

• Container Groups (for commands):   I know personally that it would be hugely beneficial to be able to select a group of containers and run a command (push the button) on just that group of containers.  For anyone who has more than 10 containers, the Start/Stop/Restart/Pause/Resume/Update buttons are pretty much useless because that's essentially the same thing as disabling docker all together.  The same thing goes for checking selecting/unselecting Autostart.  Right now we don't even have the option to change that for more than one at a time.  Having to click on say 30 of 50 different containers individually to manage them so that certain other containers get left alone is a huge burden.

• Container Groups (for organization):  To piggy back off the previous request; those of us who have a lot of containers, it begins to just look like a wall of text after a certain point.  This really makes it hard to manage what is where.  So being able to visually group containers together with separators would be great.  And even better would be the ability select those groups (with a checkbox) and then run commands on them.

+1