Roxedus

[Support] OrganizrTools organizr-v2

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

This container has been replaced by organizr/organizr, new support thread.

Support thread for the Official container for Organizr V2
Supersedes the deprecated Linuxserver.io - Organizr container.

Docker hubhttps://hub.docker.com/r/organizrtools/organizr-v2/

Tag description:
latest: Image grabbing the latest master commit
dev-latest: Image grabbing the latest commit from the develop branch
php-fpm: Image based on latest with tweaks allowing php to use the unix socket rather than the http socket (usually gives better performance)
dev-php-fpm: Image based on dev-latest with tweaks allowing php to use the unix socket rather than the http socket (usually gives better performance)
Note: Switching between a fpm based tag requires some changes in your volume. Please read the note.

Edited by Roxedus

FAQ:

Q: Organizr says there is an update available, but there isn't a new image?
A: This is expected, it updates on startup. You can also use the update function, as it does the same procedure.

Hi @Roxedus! Thanks for the work done on improving Organizrv2 which is a very useful tool. I just saw your announcement "DEPRECATING ORGANIZRTOOLS/ORGANIZR-V2", I was wondering if a new official repo on Docker Hub was already available, or even better, a new "app" for an unraid server ? I was not able to find any for the moment. 

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, potjoe said:

Hi @Roxedus! Thanks for the work done on improving Organizrv2 which is a very useful tool. I just saw your announcement "DEPRECATING ORGANIZRTOOLS/ORGANIZR-V2", I was wondering if a new official repo on Docker Hub was already available, or even better, a new "app" for an unraid server ? I was not able to find any for the moment. 

Thanks!

Its not in the CA yet. You should be able to just set the repository to organizr/organizr. 

On 7/28/2020 at 8:34 PM, Roxedus said:

Its not in the CA yet. You should be able to just set the repository to organizr/organizr. 

Is that all i have to do, or do i have to move files inside my "\appdata\organizrv2\" folder?

1 minute ago, sonic6 said:

Is that all i have to do, or do i have to move files inside my "\appdata\organizrv2\" folder?

Should be all