Noob Question, Need Help... NTFS to XFS

I'm sure this is a noob question, but I just cannot seem to find the answer, so I'm likely searching wrong.

I just got my server up, all is well, array is started, Disks are formatted in XFS. Can I just... straight up transfer my files from NTFS formatted external drives to the XFS array...?

These are my Plex movies/shows here. I'm migrating Plex from Windows to Unraid on all new hardware, and will be rebuilding my Libraries completely. I have not been able to find any answer to this. After trying to find the answer, I just have more questions:

- Is straight transferring possible? I... proceeded to do it, and it seems totally fine!

- Is it recommended or not recommended?

- Did my XFS drives get reformatted to NTFS by doing this? They still say XFS in Unraid, but as mapped network drives in Windows, they say NTFS...

- Did I end up creating an NTFS partition when I copied the files?

- What would I do about this? I have loads more files to transfer still

Thank you for time

What you did is fine. The disks are still xfs. Copying files to the unraid server Cannot alter the filesystem from xfs to something else. It is recommended to copy files to The unraid nas. Its the main feature. Carry on. Make sure To run the parity drive check if this is a new setup to ensure there are no errors sometime.