appdata share not showing all folders when viewing via smb

MavAce

hey everyone - hoping there is an easy fix to an unusual problem. My appdata folder is only showing one subfolder when I am viewing via smb from my windows machine. I have disconnect and reconnected the share from windows and also checked the permissions in unraid to insure the user has read/write privileges. Any suggestions? The weird part it it shows the plex folder but nothing else for any of my other dockers. 

You should post your system diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools >> Diagnostics) attached to your NEXT post if you want any feedback that is not just a guess.

one thing that might be worth checking via the Unraid GUI is that you do not have an ‘appdata’ folder present with different capitalisation of the name on any of your drives.   If that ever happens only one of them will show over the network as Linux is case sensitive while Samba is not.

@Squid here it is. I should mention that all the dockers work fine and I can see everything in Krusader. Just not over SMB. 

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='OnlyOfficeDocumentServer' --net='proxynet' -e TZ="America/Chicago" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -p '9090:80/tcp' -p '4430:443/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/logs':'/var/log/onlyoffice':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/Data':'/var/www/onlyoffice/Data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/lib':'/var/lib/onlyoffice':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/database':'/var/lib/postgresql':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/fonts':'/usr/share/fonts/':'rw' 'onlyoffice/documentserver' 

d2a391e00fef1f210ce07f94326bfd45dfa6acba9697c90be3d62d5192c0cfc2

I solved my problem. If anyone else encounters this error you may see a few odd files in your appdata folder that show up as question marks when you see them in Krusader. Krusader was unable to delete them but I was able to delete them via FTP. Once those odd files were gone everything started working as expected. I am not sure how they got there or what happened but that was the solve.