Capture Card passthrough problem

tll002

I am trying to passthrough my Elgato 4k60 pro mk2 to a windows vm, but the card isn't showing as an option in 'other PCI Devices' of the unraid gui (for the vm xml). I think I found it in its own IOMMU group in system devices.

(IOMMU group 14:[12ab:0710] 06:00.0 Multimedia controller: YUAN High-Tech Development Co., Ltd. Device 0710).

I was looking online for the capture cards ROM (mentioned in the unraid manual [Edit XML for VM to supply GPU ROM manually]), but I couldn't find it anywhere. I was wondering what I am missing/forgetting something? Thanks in advance!

Could you be a-little more specified, nothing but a few support post came up (none where relevent to my specific problem), I just need to know how I link my capture cards IOMMU "ID" (not proper terminology, group 14: [12ab:0710] 06:00.0) to a windows VM. I saw this post describing what some user edited their xml, but I don't understand what he did, not to mention he had a seperate problem altogether.