Yet another mover not working thread [Solved]

Here we go. I’ve got a “mover not working” issue. My cache is about about half full, and it doesn’t seem like my logs are spitting out any useful info, but I also don’t know too well how to analyze them. 

My share is set to use cache.  I have attached a few screen shots that hopefully show enough info about my setup. 

I’ve tried running the mover from the webGUI, and from the webGUI terminal. No output is given during the process. The mover ends without any output. I watch the array status while the mover is “running” and all of the disks remain inactive.

Unraid 6.8.2

Plugins: check screen shots attached

7B5EF154-E0E7-451C-8B25-75DEDEFC95DF.png

07D5812D-79A6-4B6C-BEAB-C8382771340D.png

CAC4EFE4-477C-4C15-863F-AE6C5BF8B2F1.png

Edited by JimJamUrUnraid
Added proper diagnostics file, solved

There seems to be something wrong with the diagnostics file you posted as it will not unzip (and it looks far too small).    It might also be worth you mentioning which share(s) have files on the cache drive that you think should be moved to the array.

You can get more information about what mover is doing when it runs by turning on mover logging under Settings >> Scheduler.   When this issue is resolved remember to turn that off again as it tends to generate a significant amount of additional log output which can obscure things when looking for issues that are not mover related.