[SOLD] ITX MB/CPU/CPU Cooler/RAM Combo - $500 shipped to US [additions]

I just upgraded my main server with a new motherboard, CPU and RAM and have the following available to sell as a package:

This fits well in compact cases and, of course, larger ones as well.  I originally had it in a Lian-Li PC-Q25 case.  This would make an excellent Plex/Emby or backup server.

$500 shipped to US Continental.  I will consider shipping to Canada (and possibly other counties), but shipping will add more cost. Payment accepted via PayPal (Venmo or Square Cash also accepted if you really trust me 😁). Send me a PM if interested.

This has been a great system.  I had as many as five simultaneous Plex hardware transcodes running on this system and it had plenty of horsepower for several more if needed.

I had a Dell H310 HBA installed in the x16 PCIe slot for supporting 8 additional HDDs and increasing the total supported drives to 16.

This system supported 20 docker containers, three light use VMs for testing and experimentation (all of my daily needs are met by docker containers) and daily NAS/Media Server functions as well as a PC backup destination for multiple users.  VMs ran without issue while the system was doing other tasks.

1930527261_IMG_21611.thumb.JPG.7dc43b98641cb447d27d8b957c0e8900.JPG

1068347303_IMG_21631.thumb.JPG.9affe24e43ac4eaa5cd5a0c8bbb2dc0f.JPG

Case and PSU option in next post if interested.

Edited by Hoopster

If you are looking for more of a package deal where it is just of matter of add drives and an unRAID license, I will add the following:

• Lian-Li PC-Q25 case (Black) - One of the best small cases ever made with pop-off sides and a 5-HDD hot-swap bay with room for two more HDDs and an SSD (or other combinations) on the bottom tray.  This case is no longer available even on online used markets. They were like gold when they started disappearing and were going for highly-inflated prices often surpassing $200. I believe I paid $140.  Includes all drive mounting hardware.
  • Corsair SF450 SFX PSU - this compact, modular PSU really opens up space in the case for better airflow and cable management.  Includes all modular cables.
  • ATX to SFX PSU adapter plate

I will sell the case and PSU with the MB/CPU/RAM combo listed above for an additional $240 ($740 total in the US) as the additional size and weight will really increase shipping costs. Shipping to other countries will be more.

I will NOT sell the case and PSU separately.  Frankly, it is such a good case that I want to hold onto it for a future compact build.  However, if it makes the overall bundle more appealing, I will include it in a package deal.

Edited by Hoopster