Sync Errors

Just started a monthly parity check and I noticed 33% of the way in this:

- Sync errors corrected:14006

Prior to starting the parity check there was an unclean shutdown as the server tried to reboot I think.  The parity check is still going, would the diagnostic file help even though it's in the middle of a parity check. 

On 3/1/2020 at 10:26 AM, david11129 said:

After it finishes,  I would run it again and make sure it's 0 again. I've had them pop up when writing during an unclean shutdown before. As long as the error count is fixed and stays 0 on the next check, I wouldn't worry about it. 

So I can't seem to run a parity check.  The parity check finished with the same amount I mentioned earlier.  Every time I run a parity check everything is ok for the first hour or so.  Then for some reason the server gets rebooted and it goes into an unclean shutdown state and the parity check never continues or completes.

8 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

If the server reboots during a check you very likely have some hardware problem, make sure it's not overheating and then test with hardware, like a different PSU, etc

The temps for the hard drives are between 26-35 °C (as reported by unraid).  Unless the system is getting really hot and unraid doesn't have a display for it, I assume the temps are ok?  What I did find was an external ssd drive was corrupted somehow.  It has auto mount/share.  I was able to do an xfs repair on it.  I'm not sure if that might contribute to the problem. 

Unfortunately I do not have an extra power supply.  I am trying to run the parity check again after fixing the drive above to see if the unclean shutdown happens again.  If I do replace the power supply, is there any recommendation for one that supports the Norco RPC-4224 case and all those hard drives?