Setting up a cache drive

So i set up a new server running the latest unraid (as of Monday, March 2, 2020) i've spent maybe a week loading all my Data onto it - i've got about nine drives in there.

now that all my data is on there i added a cache drive following spaveinvaders video linked below.  BUT i added it in - added the settings for my various shares to be only on the cache drive -- and ran mover (with docker and vm disabled) etc but it isn't moving my asppdata, domains, system, on to the cache drive - .... 

well it partially moved moved some of the folders but not all -- before i wander in there and start manually moving folders from the various disks to my cache drive using '$mv /mnt/disk1/appdata /mnt/cache/' etc am i doing something incorrectly?

edit: fix common problems is squawking at me that i have my appdata, domains, and system split across multiple disks when they are set to only us cache and its telling me to use krusader to move them.  safe to do so while the array is running? docker and vm's are still disabled.

edit again: so i set the folders to PREFER instead of ONLY - in ONLY it said mover will take no action - in PREFER it said mover would move stuff from the array to the cache drive - changed the settings and am watching mover do its thang - once mover is done going to flip the bit back to ONLY for my shares instead of PREFER - hopefully that will solve my issue. (if spaceinvader mentioned doing it that way ... i missed it --- been a long day.)

EDIT third time: So the above appears to have worked

Edited by SeattleBandit