OpenVPN / WireGuard networking problem

After two weeks of trying I cannot establish a connection to my LAN network. After following SpaceInvader's OpenVPN and these https://forums.unraid.net/topic/84226-wireguard-quickstart/ tutorials - in OpenVPN I'm not able to connect to the server and in the WireGuard I'm not able to establish a handshake with the device outside LAN. I believe there is no way I still configure something wrong after so many attempts and with different combinations. Digging deeper and limiting my network setup to the bare minimum (only fiber cable router with a direct connection to my server) still no progress. Now I suspect the router may be at fault because in the "User log" I found the entry:
2020-02-23 00:36:16 [Error][Alarm-Log] AlarmID:303500,AlarmLevel:Error,DoS attack. Type: smurf. Source IP address: 192.168.18.4. Destination IP address: 203.119..... Source MAC address: 2c-3a..... (OpenVPN / WIreguard IP?)
Unfortunately, this router comes from my internet provider and I can't substitute it with my Fritz! router.

Below you can find the screenshot with every piece of information I think is useful, if not tell me what is needed.
Note: The DMZ function and port mapping (alongside UPnP) are configured on screenshots mainly for demonstrational purposes, mostly I tried setting everything up without them.

Tomorrow I will add screenshots from OpenVPN config.

Hope you can give me some hints, thanks in advance.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_12.png