First random weirdness

After about 9 years of using Unraid, I experienced my first set of seemingly bizarre issues.

It seemed to occur overnight: 3 docker images disappeared, 2 other docker images quit functioning, 1 docker image showed as orphaned, 1 data drive reports no file system, and random CPU spikes hitting 100%.

• Plex and Jackett dockers disappeared.
  • Deluge quit working (I could get into the UI for it, but all downloads reported errors).
  • Tautulli quit working (It showed as running the but UI wouldn't load).
  • Radarr docker showed up as orphaned.
  • One data disk now shows as having no file system.

I dug into the logs as best as I could, but I really didn't see anything obvious. After shutting everything down and rebooting, I have restored/re-installed the dockers as appropriate, kicked off a long smart report on the drive and it seems like everything is working again.  No other drives report errors or are missing or anything like that.

The dockers/apps that I re-installed all picked up with data intact as if nothing had happened, and the CPU spikes seem to have stopped.  I will be testing drive 12 (the drive missing the file system) more to see if anything else turns up - but the smart report is clear for it.

I'm at a loss to explain what happened, so if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.

• 1 month later...