VM issue with Radeon RX580 Dual GPU

I have been running a VM for over a year, but today, I updated windows from 1809 to 1909 and the VM will not show when passing through graphics card. I am not sure if it is starting or hanging.   Attached are diags.  I am able to run VM through VNC with no issues.  I am stumped on how to update bios for card when I am not able to use the card in Windows.  Is there a way to update bios of card somewhere else?

Any help would be appreciated!

tower-diagnostics-20200303-0915.zip

What do you mean "update bios of card"?

Or do you meant GPU drivers?

Note that new AMD drivers have been shown in some cases to cause issues with pass through so you might want to try an earlier version to see if it helps. Try something that came out in 2018. You need to access the VM through VNC to uninstall the current driver and then do a clean install of the older driver.

2 hours ago, testdasi said:

What do you mean "update bios of card"?

Or do you meant GPU drivers?

Note that new AMD drivers have been shown in some cases to cause issues with pass through so you might want to try an earlier version to see if it helps. Try something that came out in 2018. You need to access the VM through VNC to uninstall the current driver and then do a clean install of the older driver.

yeah, I meant the gpu drivers.  I am confused as to how to install the older driver from VNC.  If I download the driver, it will fail since it doesn't see the hardware...