AMP Container (McMyAdmin3/Minecraft/other game servers)

AngleRacket

On 7/21/2020 at 7:00 PM, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Having this issue now too with an updated ADS vers. Apparently the correct way to fix it is user "ampinstmgr updateall" which requires logging into the console as the amp user. Unless I'm missing something that amp user is created when you compile the docker but I have no idea how to figure out what the password is from the dockerfile. Any help?

When I had the problem I just reinstalled the container as my world was pretty empty and that fixed my issue. I may be completely wrong in this but there is a post by the author for rebinding licenses to instances that may work for your process too, your user should be the admin user and pass that you set that is in the container settings ymmv though, If your instance is not well used yet I'd recommend just doing a nuke and pave to it and just leaving it the way it is.

EDIT: Updating ADS by using the method that is used to reactivate an instance works. AMP is now running on the latest version (2.0.3) with no issues :)

Edited by mikefromdot