Docker losing apps

I am having a repeated issue where several apps just seem to keep disapearing from docker.

These are mainly binhex/arch-plexpass and linuxserver/letsencrypt but also include linuxserver/bazarr and oblat/cupsd.

I re-install them but a few days later they have disappeared again. The data is still there as when I re-install them everything runs up as normal but then I go to use them again a couple of days later and nothing. They also show as Orphan images if I go into advanced view.

I wonder if this was linked to the SQL corruption previously as it seemed to have started around the same time but I can't be sure. I am on 6.8.2 now so the corruption should be fixed. I am not running a cache drive.

Do I need to rebuild my server from scratch and if so what is the best way to do so without losing data? If not do I need to re-build docker somehow? Or any ideas of something else?

Edited by Bizmo
3 hours ago, Bizmo said:

Orphan images

Are you running auto update on the apps?  An orphan image means that the application was unable to start due to a docker error.  I would surmise that you're running auto update, those apps are updating and perhaps something like a custom network that no longer exists because of the update is breaking them.

I don’t think so, would this be a proxy / vpn etc?

I have running

Ombi (Plex requests)

Bazarr (subtitle fetch)

Qbittorrent

Cups (share a legacy printer via AirPrint)

ddclient (updates variable IP with DNS for letsencrypt)

letsencrypt ( web server and ssl cert handling)

Airconnect ( shows Sonos speakers as airplay devices on local network

Organizr (web front end for reverse proxies)

Radarr ( fetches movies)

sonarr (fetches TV)

Tautulli ( stats on media)

Plex