First Parity errors in almost 6 years!

After using UNRAID with zero issues and loving it for so long,

today I received that the monthly parity check returned 1194 errors

I must add that this month I swapped out the cpu and added an SSD and a GPU passthroughed to a VM

no other changes

I also noticed that my second parity drive is connected via SATA2 and not 3 no idea if that has been all along or if it's having cable issues or maybe wrong port?

Please find attached my diags

tower-diagnostics-20200305-1020.zip

2 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

That's normal, any unclean shutdown since previous check?

None, or at least not that I know of

I should probably mention that the VM first was using the Cache but then due to heavy I/O I moved it to a dedicated SSD passhtroughed

Dno if that might be the culprit 

1 minute ago, DjSamLb said:

I should probably mention that the VM first was using the Cache but then due to heavy I/O I moved it to a dedicated SSD passhtroughed

Parity is only for the array, so can't be that, I would suggest running a couple of more checks, if there are more errors there's definitely a problem.

1 minute ago, johnnie.black said:

Parity is only for the array, so can't be that, I would suggest running a couple of more checks, if there are more errors there's definitely a problem.

Ok will do that

And if the exact same amount of errors that would be a one time thing? just run check with fix parity?

2 hours ago, DjSamLb said:

Do u think it's a one time glitch? anything in the diags flagged?

There must be a reason for the errors, most obvious would be an unclean shutdown some time before this check, another possibility is one of the disks returning corrupted data, that's not supposed to happen but it is known to happen on some rare occasions.

1 minute ago, johnnie.black said:

There must be a reason for the errors, most obvious would be an unclean shutdown some time before this check, another possibility is one of the disks returning corrupted data, that's not supposed to happen but it is known to happen on some rare occasions.

So u think I have nothing to worry about? I'll still run another check next week just to be safe

Thanks a lot for all the help!