Plugins and Docker FAIL to load on GUI

Hi anyone know why when i click plugins i just get the wait symbol bouncing, And when i click check for updates on Docker it just says checking and does Nothing? i have restarted unraid etc. I have updated docker and plugins on my R710 fine on same network, same browser just a new tab both 6.7.2 both identical network settings bar server ip....

IMG_8518.jpeg.e522e6a4cd4f2ae230fa600e18482537.jpeg

1077261082_Screenshot2020-03-05at10_25_48.png.d8a05d91c95c9f3242b6369a7001ff6b.png

IMG_8528.jpeg

IMG_8529.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Squid said:

In settings - notifications see if disabling plugin update checks fixes things on the plugins page.

Hi Squid 

Cheers for the swift reply tried that No Diff.... 

When i click on say Docker i get this Pic 1 the wave going up and down and then just cycles if i click docker again it goes to blank screen and again it loads the Dockers.... if i click check for updates it just says checking and doesn't change. Also noticed if i click MAIN the bottom doesnt load i cant see Stop Array or Move i have to click the MAIN button a few times and the Speed/Write toggle isnt there... Tried safari, Chrome, Brave Yet all ok on R710 running the same 6.7.2 on same network etc   

IMG_8536.jpeg

IMG_8534.jpeg

IMG_8532.jpeg