[Support] A75G Repo

On 3/26/2021 at 7:05 PM, jbat66 said:

So in the docker under setting poller, you get poller, performance, log.

image.png.b73c9e9b027451d201fb1678a375d050.png

librenms, has vm appliances, so I got one of those stood up and everything is working, but look at the menu difference, and you have setting to enable the poller. I'm not sure what is up with the docker version.

image.thumb.png.9a407962fe5e838065db8ed14c70a25a.png

Have you managed to get this docker working? My vm crashed that housed my LibreNMS, so I switched to this docker, and I am getting the same issue. I can add the device, but it does not discover anything.

Further to the questions above about LibreNMS not auto discovering or polling.

If you load up a console and run:

./discovery.php -h <device ip>

It will do the discovery. Not sure why this is not done when adding, and you can also manually a poller, but, that should be done on a cron or something. I think this docker isn't correct.

./poller.php -h <device ip>

On 6/21/2021 at 11:15 PM, Nanobug said:

I can't figure out how to install Element.
Does anyone have a guide or can point me in the right direction of how to do it?

The container seems completely broken. I've done everything I can to get it to work myself and I can't seem to do it. No idea what the problem is at all but I suspect it's misconfigured by default.

2 minutes ago, plantsandbinary said:

The container seems completely broken. I've done everything I can to get it to work myself and I can't seem to do it. No idea what the problem is at all but I suspect it's misconfigured by default.

I have it running with no problem

did you add the file before running the docker

mkdir -p /mnt/user/appdata/element-web/config
wget -O /mnt/user/appdata/element-web/config/config.json https://raw.githubusercontent.com/vector-im/element-web/develop/element.io/app/config.json

because if not it wouldnt work because unraid will create folder as config.json

On 6/21/2021 at 11:15 PM, Nanobug said:

I can't figure out how to install Element.
Does anyone have a guide or can point me in the right direction of how to do it?

Got it fixed thanks to the above comment. I messed up creating the config.

However I am now getting the exact same issue with the Synapse/Matrix container as this guy:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/89502-support-a75g-repo/?do=findComment&comment=998566

40 minutes ago, plantsandbinary said:

Got it fixed thanks to the above comment. I messed up creating the config.

However I am now getting the exact same issue with the Synapse/Matrix container as this guy:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/89502-support-a75g-repo/?do=findComment&comment=998566

https://hastebin.com/ibegatexej.yaml

Thats my working config you can look if something is off but just know that i have postgres, redis and email enabled

On 4/6/2021 at 11:33 AM, Joz104 said:

Trying to install your Keycloak docker but having issues - the docker starts to load, then freezes and crashes after about 15 seconds. I've tried using multiple databases in case its a database error, no luck though. Any ideas why it might be crashing?

I changed to another repo please give it a try after few hours when the templates update in CA

• Like 1
On 4/1/2020 at 9:21 PM, PSYCHOPATHiO said:

It is not so complicated to get it up & running, you just need to know where to start

First thing you need to edit the homeserver.yaml located in /appdata/matrix

Locate

- port: 8008
    tls: false
    type: http
    x_forwarded: true
    bind_addresses: ['::1', '127.0.0.1'] 

Change the bind address to your docker IP address or to 0.0.0.0, otherwise you wont be able to connect.

Then start the docker, head to console & insert the following:

cat /dev/urandom | tr -dc 'a-zA-Z0-9' | fold -w 32 | head -n 1

Copy the result & back to homeserver.yaml locate these 2 lines

enable_registration: False <-- True if you want users to register
registration_shared_secret: "past the code here"

apparently in the docker the registration shared secret is already generated but I advise you use your own.

You can add your own ReCAPTCHA & TURN_uri server settings to the homeserver.yaml.

Now restart the matrix docker & redirect your reverse proxy to the IP & port, you can test it https://app.element.io/

To register an admin account:

register_new_matrix_user -c /data/homeserver.yaml http://0.0.0.0:8008

This can be HTTPS 8448 if you have the certs installed

There is one more step that involves creating an SRV record in your DNS if you want to connect your server to the federation.

_matrix._tcp.matrix.example.com the wight and priority is your choice as for the port if your behind a reverse proxy you can go with 443.

Once the server up & running you can head back to homeserver.yaml read through the settings & adjust the server to what you need.

Hello I am following these instructions. When I input the cat /dev line I get the following message "tr: range-endpoints of 'O-9' are in reverse collating sequence order". I have looked in the homeserver.yaml document and these is no line beginning "enable_registration.." Also when edit the bind address to 0.0.0.0 I am still not able to access the container.

Edited by darrenyorston

@darrenyorston Just tried the line in consol & it works fine "cat /dev/urandom | tr -dc 'a-zA-Z0-9' | fold -w 32 | head -n 1" maybe the image you downloaded is corrupted or something wrong with it. Try this Repository "matrixdotorg/synapse:latest" The one defined in the app hasn't worked for me.

just make sure you delete all files in the appdata folder before reinstalling.

With every update, there are changes in the homeserver.yaml file but once configured, nothing will change.

@A75G Maybe u should change the repository to "matrixdotorg/synapse:latest"

On 7/10/2021 at 10:19 PM, PSYCHOPATHiO said:

@darrenyorston Just tried the line in consol & it works fine "cat /dev/urandom | tr -dc 'a-zA-Z0-9' | fold -w 32 | head -n 1" maybe the image you downloaded is corrupted or something wrong with it. Try this Repository "matrixdotorg/synapse:latest" The one defined in the app hasn't worked for me.

just make sure you delete all files in the appdata folder before reinstalling.

With every update, there are changes in the homeserver.yaml file but once configured, nothing will change.

@A75G Maybe u should change the repository to "matrixdotorg/synapse:latest"

Thanks. I had opened console within the container. It worked once I opened in root. I couldn't end up getting it running. Bit to much beyond me unfortunately.

Just wanted to give a heads up to a75g that the CyberChef template has been broken for a while. I've tried it on and off for weeks before I finally clued in to what the issue was: the container port is wrong.

The CA template is trying to use container port 80 instead of 8000. Since you can't directly edit the template container port, you have to remove the default mapping and add a new one so that 8000:8000. Then it works perfectly.

Edit: Wow, less than 24 hrs and already fixed. Thanks!

Edited by homelabber
Update - resolved

Hi,

if anyone is interested, here my SWAG (Letsencrypt SSL) configuration for Flarum:

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name flarum.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

location / {
        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_app flarum;
        set $upstream_port 8000;
        set $upstream_proto http;
        proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;
    }
}

Regards,

Luk

Edited by luk

Has anyone been able to get the Epic Games redemption to work correctly? I have everything set up, and it is sending me CAPTCHA codes, but when I complete them, it just sends me another email with another CAPTCHA. It does not seem to be able to go in and actually redeem the games.

RE: Mattermost Push Proxy - 

Is the container broken in its current iteration? 

Downloaded, created/wget'd the config.json - still doesn't want to start - 

/usr/local/bin/entrypoint: exec: line 3: /mattermost-push-proxy/bin/mattermost-push-proxy: not found

Missing documentation perhaps?

(note, please do not link to the mattermost setup article, as it has no clear relevance to a container based install.)

Thanks!

On 8/1/2021 at 10:47 AM, luk said:

Hi,

after every Flarum Docker update, all my plugins are gone / deleted. @A75G can you fix this please? or tell me how I can fix it myself?

Thank you and Regards,

Luk

Hello,

There is issue submitted regarding this https://github.com/crazy-max/docker-flarum/issues/40

On 8/3/2021 at 7:36 PM, LTM said:

Has anyone been able to get the Epic Games redemption to work correctly? I have everything set up, and it is sending me CAPTCHA codes, but when I complete them, it just sends me another email with another CAPTCHA. It does not seem to be able to go in and actually redeem the games.

It used to work flawlessly but now epic made some implementation for this https://github.com/claabs/epicgames-freegames-node/issues/97

On 8/7/2021 at 12:29 AM, ikkuranus said:

I'm trying to configure freepbx. Whenever I apply a setting change the reload animation goes on forever.

Also, whenever I try and add my local subnets to the sip settings they don't appear to be working as calls don't have any audio and get dropped shortly after.

I'm not sure. If it need any changes in docker template please inform me or make pull request

32 minutes ago, boomam said:

To answer this for myself - yes the container is incomplete.

After a bit of playing around, you need to do the full install of the proxy via wget/etc. within the container environment to use the container. Defeats the purpose of the container really. 😛

Could you please share the steps so other can know how to use the proxy

• Thanks 1
On 8/11/2021 at 12:48 PM, boomam said:

To answer this for myself - yes the container is incomplete.

After a bit of playing around, you need to do the full install of the proxy via wget/etc. within the container environment to use the container. Defeats the purpose of the container really. 😛

Please share! I would love to have this info as well, if you have the time. Thank you.

Edited by Simmer
On 8/11/2021 at 4:28 PM, A75G said:

Could you please share the steps so other can know how to use the proxy

18 hours ago, Simmer said:

Please share! I would love to have this info as well, if you have the time. Thank you.

You basically just follow some of the steps from the 'guide', from the containers bash console, leaving off steps 5 & 6.

After that the container starts and stays up, and you just need to configure the json file with your options/tokens, etc.

Edited by boomam