[Support] A75G Repo

On 3/15/2022 at 8:54 PM, mjeshurun said:

Hi @PSYCHOPATHiO, thank you for the installation guide.
I tried to follow the following youtube video for matrix installation and what you wrote, but, unfortunately, I can't get the matrix server to load.
I'm getting these error messages in the unraid log for the matrix container:

Based on the errors in the log, I wanted to disable the --lt-cred-mech auth method, but I couldn't find any reference to this in the homeserver.yaml file. Do you know how I can disable this?

Regarding the other warnings and errors, do you happen to know what I should do to fix them?

Sorry if my questions might be obvious to programmers, but I'm actually a noob.

Hope you can help 🙏

Based on the logs it seems the Turn server is not configured correctly, you can use the default port "listening-port=3478" without certs. But if you want to encrypt the voip communications you can use "tls-listening-port=5349" you need to have the certs. if you have "lets encrypt" or "nginx proxy manager" you can redirect your docker to look for the certs over there.

The easy way is just delete the file turnserver.conf and use a free turn server on the internet, or download the coturn docker and configure it seperatly.

If you need further help in matrix join my server & lets talk there https://matrix.to/#/#support:sykorp.com you can create an account if as registration is simple.

Edited by PSYCHOPATHiO
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Zidichy said:

Thanks for linkace container A75G, the container gave me a bit of trouble though, but i have it fully working now,

looking forward to trying it out.

What troubles did you have? My working installation has stopped working, giving me a 500 error every time I try to login with no errors in the logfile.

Has anyone gotten the librenms container working? I've had it running in a VM but it crashed and won't boot anymore and decided to look into the docker option. I've tried searching around and haven't found a definitive answer about whether or not it should work. Forgive me if I've missed it.

The problem I'm having is with the librenms-service.py file. I can run it manually and all is well. Polling and graphing both work and I can add new devices without issue. The problem is that the service file doesn't run automatically when the container starts. My containers are backed up nightly and are restarted as part of that process. Is it possible to make this file run when the container starts or am I barking up the wrong tree about how this should work?

Has anyone successfully installed the Mattermost docker? If so I need some guidance. I can not get the database to connect. Im sure Im just missing something glaringly obvious. Here are my setups:

Postgresql Config:

Mattermost Config:

Mattermost DATASOURCE Line:

mattermost:myPassword@tcp(192.168.50.103:5432)/mattermost?charset=utf8mb4,utf8&readTimeout=30s&writeTimeout=30s

Mattermost log error:

{"timestamp":"2022-03-26 13:15:00.358 -04:00","level":"error","msg":"Failed to ping DB","caller":"sqlstore/store.go:228","error":"context deadline exceeded","retrying in seconds":10}

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Postgres_config.png

Mattermost_config.png

Thanks for your great work :)

Question: I am using your MiniFlux 'app' and it works great! it does however crash overnight. I think it tries to connect to my postgress db at the moment it's backupping or at least that connection is interrupted for a brief time. fyi: I'm using the postgress 14 app, and the pg autobackup app.

Anyway, I just want to restart the docker app when it crashes. its not a big deal. something like supervisor would do

pref set number of retries. I'm familiar with docker but not so much with the special unraid templates for them. Is this something that can be added to the template? or should I better look for something outside this specific app?

(autostart is switched on)

On 3/26/2022 at 8:19 PM, theryno said:

Has anyone successfully installed the Mattermost docker? If so I need some guidance. I can not get the database to connect. Im sure Im just missing something glaringly obvious. Here are my setups:

Postgresql Config:

Mattermost Config:

Mattermost DATASOURCE Line:

mattermost:myPassword@tcp(192.168.50.103:5432)/mattermost?charset=utf8mb4,utf8&readTimeout=30s&writeTimeout=30s

Mattermost log error:

{"timestamp":"2022-03-26 13:15:00.358 -04:00","level":"error","msg":"Failed to ping DB","caller":"sqlstore/store.go:228","error":"context deadline exceeded","retrying in seconds":10}

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Postgres_config.png

Mattermost_config.png

Run with postgresql14 

postgres://USERNAME:USERPASSWORD@[DBIP]:DBPORT/DBNAME?sslmode=disable&connect_timeout=10

image.thumb.png.d2ac2ed97bc54b901dfbd2ccdf887071.png

image.png.ae7020c95aed6d4dbdfd961d4aae01e0.png

it avalible for me in  http://10.10.10.2:8065/

Check log as i remember after connection i get error win config and change owner and group

image.png.78f4c8d6f174e3aebf99ac3aba2a6a59.png

in postgres db 

psql -U postgres

CREATE USER 'user' WITH PASSWORD 'Password';

CREATE DATABASE 'DBNAME' TEMPLATE template0 ENCODING 'UNICODE';

ALTER DATABASE 'DBNAME 'OWNER TO 'user';

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON DATABASE 'DBNAME' TO 'user';

image.png.5ad557a5e886e5bf53f6dd715fac6ece.png

Edited by Cemion

hi all,

don't know if anyone can help trying to set up matrix and i am getting this error

-=> start turn
-=> start matrix
Cannot create pid file: /var/run/turnserver.pid: Permission denied
socket: Protocol not supported
This server is configured to use 'matrix.org' as its trusted key server via the
'trusted_key_servers' config option. 'matrix.org' is a good choice for a key
server since it is long-lived, stable and trusted. However, some admins may
wish to use another server for this purpose.

To suppress this warning and continue using 'matrix.org', admins should set
'suppress_key_server_warning' to 'true' in homeserver.yaml.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error during initialisation:
unable to open database file
There may be more information in the logs.

Also cannot create admin user which i am assuming is because the above database hasnt been created

It seems that a recent update to the linkace docker image has caused my linkace instance to revert to the setup mode, in spite of the variable "SETUP_COMPLETED=true" in the .env file. APP_DEBUG is set to false. I haven't used linkace for a couple of weeks before today, so I'm not sure exactly when this happened. I haven't seen anything in the logs that is illuminating but then again I'm not exactly sophisticated in my understanding of what I'm looking at there. Any suggestions? 

17 hours ago, LuckJury said:

It seems that a recent update to the linkace docker image has caused my linkace instance to revert to the setup mode, in spite of the variable "SETUP_COMPLETED=true" in the .env file. APP_DEBUG is set to false. I haven't used linkace for a couple of weeks before today, so I'm not sure exactly when this happened. I haven't seen anything in the logs that is illuminating but then again I'm not exactly sophisticated in my understanding of what I'm looking at there. Any suggestions? 

I am also having this exact same problem, been a couple of week since I used linkace, and I was wondering why the browser extension wasn't working, When I went to the webgui the setup mode was active and if I try to run it when you get to the database setup it already has all the configs and says the database isn't empty. So the data is still there.

Should also mention that the .env is all setup and SETUP_COMPLETED is set to true for me too.

Edited by deanosim

#RESOLVED# ok so i worked out the turnserver.pid isnt an issue server runs if i disable user registration. i feel i am missing a setting. i have gone through and put all my SMTP settings in under the email config but its saying verification method isnt enable. 

"""

You have enabled open registration without any verification. This is a known vector for spam and abuse. If you would like to allow public registration, please consider adding email, captcha, or token-based verification. Otherwise this check can be removed by setting the `enable_registration_without_verification` config option to `true`.

"""

is there and enable_email_verification setting or something i have missed??

Edited by Smuggie
issue sorted
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

About DocPHT, when I am adding a new section to an already published page, the page is not refreshing. If I restart the container then it loads up the new ones as well.

Also when I am changing the sections' order, the change is not display until I restart the container.

I assume this is something about the internal ngninx configuration, but I can't figure it out.

Can someone please take a look?

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by MasterMark

For anyone who needs it. Here's how I fixed the matrix/element containers for the 4th time... it really needs some tweaking.

At least the container here should generate the config itself, so I don't have to port it from the official container image. There is something wrong with how this container tries to generate the config. Basically it expects a config first or doesn't have the permissions to make one.

Edited by plantsandbinary