[Support] A75G Repo

13 minutes ago, blaine07 said:

Running "backup-now" manually on Version 3.3.2 db-backup no longer works. It returns a error. Any idea how to manually run backup now?

errrrr.thumb.jpg.b521bb3bdfbaf46a465c9be6e0ef3c31.jpg

Try adding DB_NAME variable with each databases you have for example: nextcloud,authelia,freshrss,mysql

2 minutes ago, A75G said:

Try adding DB_NAME variable with each databases you have for example: nextcloud,authelia,freshrss,mysql

Is their not a way to define "all"? (I don't even know names of all the DBs on the MariaDB server it's backing up LOL). I know before version 3.3.2 I was on V2.12.0. On 2.12.0 "backup-now" just grabbed them all. Not sure why that functionality would be depreciated?

(thank you, for the reply!)

7 minutes ago, blaine07 said:

Is their not a way to define "all"? (I don't even know names of all the DBs on the MariaDB server it's backing up LOL). I know before version 3.3.2 I was on V2.12.0. On 2.12.0 "backup-now" just grabbed them all. Not sure why that functionality would be depreciated?

(thank you, for the reply!)

okay change it to "ALL" without quotation. i have updated the template

On 4/1/2020 at 12:21 PM, PSYCHOPATHiO said:
bind_addresses: ['::1', '127.0.0.1'] 

Hi there, I currently dont know how to format it, as I currently get webpage not available when browsing on local ip.

I currently have that line as bind_addresses: ['::1', '0.0.0.0'] I have followed the other parts afterwards without issue. I just get webpage not available for no reason.

In the docker log I get

socket: Protocol not supported
This server is configured to use 'matrix.org' as its trusted key server via the
'trusted_key_servers' config option. 'matrix.org' is a good choice for a key
server since it is long-lived, stable and trusted. However, some admins may
wish to use another server for this purpose.

To suppress this warning and continue using 'matrix.org', admins should set
'suppress_key_server_warning' to 'true' in homeserver.yaml.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error during initialisation:
unable to open database file
There may be more information in the logs.

The socket: protocol not supported is in a long list. I have tried with a fresh new config still run into the same issue.

13 minutes ago, Taddeusz said:

My Keycloak docker updated last night and now I'm getting "We Are Sorry Page Not Found" when I try to login to my realm. I can get to the Master realm and login to manage it but nothing I do fixes my other realm.

I figured this out. If anyone else has this problem it appears the endpoint addresses changed between releases.

Hey, i installed your Netbox container and it stared up fine (Postgresql14 container is installed).

But after i created a user and tried to login (netbox accepted my credentials) iget this error in the webUI:

<class 'redis.exceptions.ConnectionError'> Error 99 connecting to localhost:6379. Cannot assign requested address. Python version: 3.10.3 NetBox version: 3.0.12-dev

And this in the Container log:

/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/django/views/debug.py:420: ExceptionCycleWarning: Cycle in the exception chain detected: exception 'Error 99 connecting to localhost:6379. Cannot assign requested address.' encountered again.

If i delete the cookies netbox starts up fine again, but as soon as i try to login i get the same errors.

I also had this in the Unraid Systemlog:

nginx: 2022/05/15 11:46:49 [error] 8247#8247: *8020 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/netbox.sock failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 10.0.20.10, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/netbox/token HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/netbox.sock:/token", host: "10.0.10.20", referrer: "http://10.0.10.20/dockerterminal/netbox/"
nginx: 2022/05/15 11:46:49 [error] 8247#8247: *8209 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/netbox.sock failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 10.0.20.10, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/netbox/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/netbox.sock:/ws", host: "10.0.10.20"

Edited by Adeon
On 3/15/2022 at 5:54 PM, mjeshurun said:

Hi @PSYCHOPATHiO, thank you for the installation guide.
I tried to follow the following youtube video for matrix installation and what you wrote, but, unfortunately, I can't get the matrix server to load.
I'm getting these error messages in the unraid log for the matrix container:

Im getting the exact same issue. Did you end solving in the end or having to give up and wait for a fix?

Hi all. I'm having a problem with the most recent homer docker container updates (https://hub.docker.com/r/b4bz/homer). The problem is described by others here: https://github.com/bastienwirtz/homer/issues/441

Basically, there was a change in the docker compose file, so the latest container doesn't work on Unraid. The error is that the container runs as the incorrect user and group, so the container doesn't have read/write permissions for the appdata folder.  Adding the normal PUID and PGID environment variables doesn't work, I think because the docker compose file expects to see something in the form of "-user 99:100". Also, having the appdata folder owned by root didn't help either.

I can't figure out how to update the Unraid docker template, or how to get the latest homer containers to work. For now, I've just set the tag to b4bz/homer:22.02.2, which was the last version that worked before the repo changed the format of the docker compose.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Edited by grigsby

Just want to say "thanks" for the Vikunja containers. what a fantastic todo app.

I did add the variable of VIKUNJA_SERVICE_JWTSECRET and gave it a big long (32 character, alphanumeric) password so that JWT tokens persist across container restarts (prevents you from being forcefully logged out) 

I also added in my e-mail server setup so it can send me mail as well, which is probably overkill to include in the template, but the JWTSECRET might be worthwhile 

Apologies if this isn’t the right place, but this is where the image Support Forums sent me.  I’ve been trying to get BackupPC up and running (off and on) for probably a year. Most info I can find online is years or decades old.  I research a bit, lose patience, then it sits there not running for a couple months.  Trying to backup a Windows 10 machine, I downloaded Cygwin-rsyncd to it (and I’ve tried the default SMB as well).  When trying to run the backup, I get “backup failed (No files dumped for share C$)”

Any ideas?  And I’m hoping this was the correct place.  Thanks

YACY troubles. I had this same problem when I first installed it a couple months ago but I forgot how I fixed it until just now and I wanted to report in for anyone else having trouble. I also don't know if my fix is good or there's a more proper solution and would appreciate a warning if I'm going to have crews of hackers in there as a result.

This is immediately after the install, it had already stopped itself by the time I went to the Docker page.

****************** YaCy Web Crawler/Indexer & Search Engine *******************
**** (C) by Michael Peter Christen, usage granted under the GPL Version 2  ****
****   USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! Project home and releases: http://yacy.net/   ****
**  LOG of       YaCy: DATA/LOG/yacy00.log (and yacy<xx>.log)                **
**  STOP         YaCy: execute stopYACY.sh and wait some seconds             **
**  GET HELP for YaCy: join our community at https://community.searchlab.eu  **
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.apple.eio.FileManager
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:419)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:352)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:352)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
        at net.yacy.yacy.main(yacy.java:727)
[ YaCy v1.925, build 20220203 by Michael Christen / www.yacy.net ]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 31, 2022 10:05:09 AM net.yacy.cora.util.ConcurrentLog enQueueLog
WARNING: * could not create directories /opt/yacy_search_server/DATA/LOG
could not copy yacy.logging: /opt/yacy_search_server/DATA/LOG/yacy.logging (No such file or directory)
STARTUP: Trying to load logging configuration from file /opt/yacy_search_server/DATA/LOG/yacy.logging
could not find logging properties in homePath=/opt/yacy_search_server
WARNING: * java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/yacy_search_server/DATA/LOG/yacy.logging (No such file or directory)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/yacy_search_server/DATA/LOG/yacy.logging (No such file or directory)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
        at net.yacy.cora.util.ConcurrentLog.configureLogging(ConcurrentLog.java:385)
        at net.yacy.yacy.startup(yacy.java:185)
        at net.yacy.yacy.main(yacy.java:828)

SEVERE: * FATAL ERROR: Permission denied
java.io.IOException: Permission denied
        at java.io.UnixFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
        at java.io.File.createNewFile(File.java:1012)
        at net.yacy.yacy.startup(yacy.java:199)
        at net.yacy.yacy.main(yacy.java:828)

May 31, 2022 10:05:09 AM net.yacy.cora.util.ConcurrentLog shutdown
INFO: shutdown of ConcurrentLog.Worker void because it was not running.

** Press ANY KEY to close this window **

Here's the ls -l on the appdata:

drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users  26 May 30 23:09 seafiles/
drwxr-xr-x 1    911   911  82 May 31 12:20 speedtest-tracker/
drwx------ 1 nobody users 268 May 31 11:15 syncthing/
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users 214 May 30 18:44 tt-rss/
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users   0 May 31 10:04 yacytest/

I ran rm -rf on the appdata folder and remade it

drwxrwxrwx 1 root   root    0 May 31 12:28 yacytest/

It ran.

On 5/16/2022 at 10:39 AM, grigsby said:

Hi all. I'm having a problem with the most recent homer docker container updates (https://hub.docker.com/r/b4bz/homer). The problem is described by others here: https://github.com/bastienwirtz/homer/issues/441

Basically, there was a change in the docker compose file, so the latest container doesn't work on Unraid. The error is that the container runs as the incorrect user and group, so the container doesn't have read/write permissions for the appdata folder.  Adding the normal PUID and PGID environment variables doesn't work, I think because the docker compose file expects to see something in the form of "-user 99:100". Also, having the appdata folder owned by root didn't help either.

I can't figure out how to update the Unraid docker template, or how to get the latest homer containers to work. For now, I've just set the tag to b4bz/homer:22.02.2, which was the last version that worked before the repo changed the format of the docker compose.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

I have this problem as well. Any workaround?

I'm not sure what the heck I am doing wrong but I cannot get LinkAce up and running.

image.png.93ec6d4338ed8b3d2608de67deb2552b.png

Logs also really don't show much.

image.thumb.png.1fcf65e07e725078b299316550fc9d09.png

Just basic/default config, using MariaDB container, but the database never gets populated w/ any data.

## LINKACE CONFIGURATION

## Basic app configuration
COMPOSE_PROJECT_NAME=LinkAce
# The app key is generated later, please leave it blank
APP_KEY=base64:redacted=

## Configuration of the database connection
## Attention: Those settings are configured during the web setup, please do not modify them now.
# Set the database driver (mysql, pgsql, sqlsrv)
DB_CONNECTION=mysql
# Set the host of your database here
DB_HOST=10.0.0.10
# Set the port of your database here
DB_PORT=3306
# Set the database name here
DB_DATABASE=linkace
# Set both username and password of the user accessing the database
DB_USERNAME=linkace
DB_PASSWORD=redacted

## Redis cache configuration
# Set the Redis connection here if you want to use it
#REDIS_HOST=redis
#REDIS_PASSWORD=ChangeThisToASecurePassword!
#REDIS_PORT=6379

1 hour ago, CorneliousJD said:

I'm not sure what the heck I am doing wrong but I cannot get LinkAce up and running.

image.png.93ec6d4338ed8b3d2608de67deb2552b.png

FYI for anyone in the future, I figured this out. i needed to change the /appdata/linkace/logs folder to be RW/RW/RW permissions. 

I had to turn on APP_DEBUG=true in the .env to figure this out, but the debug console helped point me to the issue ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
On 5/16/2022 at 7:39 PM, grigsby said:

Any ideas?

Thank you!

I am facing the exact same issue and only using version `b4bz/homer:22.02.2` helps.

Hi, setting up matrix container.

What's this business with STUN TCP/UDP ports; additionally, why are both http & https defined?

I'm using nginx on unraid, so it's the one doing TLS termination. Can I get away with only exposing HTTP port from the matrix container, or are the other 3 required?

On 5/17/2022 at 2:39 AM, grigsby said:

Any ideas?

Thank you!

I ran into this problem and you can fix it by setting the extra parameter option like so:

1813939246_ScreenShot2022-06-27at8_09_49AM.thumb.png.b7fd13dced1d6b6ebc2aed890f51d2ce.png

(If you do not see this option you will have to toggle Advanced View on the top right.)

• Thanks 1

before installing the db-backup container I'd like to understand whether it actually meets my needs:

- I have a number of Debian VMs that are running some DBMSes in containers, eg postgres, mysql, mariadb

- does db-backup allow me to create, collect and store DB dumps in each VM in each container?

- does it merely collect and store the dumps, or does it also create the DB dumps before collecting them?

I did read the documentation, also on Github. To me it is not clear how to srt this up. Do I just need one instance of db-backup to collect DB dumps from all containers in all VMs? Or do I need as many container instances of db-backup as there are containers from which to collect the dumps?

Hello, I've got two instances of the phpbb docker containers running and both seem to have the same issue.  I get a 500 error when trying to load the websites.  Any ideas on what's going on would be helpful.

This is the information from, the error log:

text  error  warn  system  array  login  

phpbb 10:51:44.68 
phpbb 10:51:44.68 Welcome to the Bitnami phpbb container
phpbb 10:51:44.68 Subscribe to project updates by watching https://github.com/bitnami/bitnami-docker-phpbb
phpbb 10:51:44.68 Submit issues and feature requests at https://github.com/bitnami/bitnami-docker-phpbb/issues
phpbb 10:51:44.68 
phpbb 10:51:44.69 INFO  ==> ** Starting phpBB setup **
realpath: /bitnami/apache/conf: No such file or directory
phpbb 10:51:44.71 INFO  ==> Configuring Apache ServerTokens directive
phpbb 10:51:44.72 INFO  ==> Configuring PHP options
phpbb 10:51:44.72 INFO  ==> Setting PHP expose_php option
phpbb 10:51:44.73 INFO  ==> Setting PHP memory_limit option
phpbb 10:51:44.74 INFO  ==> Validating settings in MYSQL_CLIENT_* env vars
phpbb 10:51:44.80 INFO  ==> Restoring persisted phpBB installation
phpbb 10:51:44.90 INFO  ==> Upgrading database schema
phpbb 10:51:45.28 INFO  ==> Removing installation files
phpbb 10:51:45.28 INFO  ==> ** phpBB setup finished! **
phpbb 10:51:45.29 INFO  ==> ** Starting Apache **
[Sun Jul 03 10:51:45.359919 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 1] AH01909: www.example.com:8443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sun Jul 03 10:51:45.360151 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 1] AH01909: www.example.com:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sun Jul 03 10:51:45.382371 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 1] AH01909: www.example.com:8443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sun Jul 03 10:51:45.382614 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 1] AH01909: www.example.com:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sun Jul 03 10:51:45.392341 2022] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 1] AH00163: Apache/2.4.54 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.1.1n configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sun Jul 03 10:51:45.392359 2022] [core:notice] [pid 1] AH00094: Command line: '/opt/bitnami/apache/bin/httpd -f /opt/bitnami/apache/conf/httpd.conf -D FOREGROUND'
[Sun Jul 03 10:51:49.228038 2022] [php:error] [pid 169] [client removed] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Twig\\Error\\LoaderError: Unable to find template "cron.html" (looked into: /bitnami/phpbb/styles/prosilver/template, /bitnami/phpbb/styles/prosilver/theme, /bitnami/phpbb/styles/all/template). in /opt/bitnami/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php:250\nStack trace:\n#0 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader->findTemplate()\n#1 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php(150): phpbb\\template\\twig\\loader->findTemplate()\n#2 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(299): Twig\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader->getCacheKey()\n#3 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(381): Twig\\Environment->getTemplateClass()\n#4 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(277): Twig\\Environment->loadTemplate()\n#5 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(359): phpbb\\template\\twig\\environment->loadTemplate()\n#6 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(318): Twig\\Environment->load()\n#7 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(224): Twig\\Environment->render()\n#8 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(186): phpbb\\template\\twig\\environment->display_with_assets()\n#9 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/phpbb/template/twig/twig.php(335): phpbb\\template\\twig\\environment->render()\n#10 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/phpbb/cron/task/wrapper.php(129): phpbb\\template\\twig\\twig->assign_display()\n#11 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/phpbb/controller/helper.php(366): phpbb\\cron\\task\\wrapper->get_html_tag()\n#12 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/phpbb/controller/helper.php(315): phpbb\\controller\\helper->set_cron_task()\n#13 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/includes/functions.php(4276): phpbb\\controller\\helper->display_footer()\n#14 /opt/bitnami/phpbb/index.php(253): page_footer()\n#15 {main}\n  thrown in /opt/bitnami/phpbb/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php on line 250, referer: removed

[OK] The database update was successful.                                       

removed - - [03/Jul/2022:10:51:48 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 -