[Support] A75G Repo

On 7/24/2022 at 2:26 PM, irishjd said:

Hello, have some issues with your Dashy Docker package. 

I recently had Dashy installed as a Docker container and all was well. I messed with it for a couple of days until it was all dorked up. I then decided to start over and remove it and the re-install it. Now, every time I try to install it, I get this error:

docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create shim: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380: starting container process caused: process_linux.go:545: container init caused: rootfs_linux.go:75: mounting "/mnt/user/appdata/dashy/conf.yml" to rootfs at "/app/public/conf.yml" caused: mount through procfd: not a directory: unknown: Are you trying to mount a directory onto a file (or vice-versa)? Check if the specified host path exists and is the expected type.

I have tried uninstalling Dashy from APPS, open the GUI file manager and deleted user/apppdata/dashy, and I even installed Appdate Cleanup and ran it (it found some leftover Dashy data and deleted it). However, I still get the error when I try to re-install Dashy, I still get the error.

image.thumb.png.c3e742f5c5f27f4410d4dfd1a7b2a58e.png

I have tried every Google hit I got on this topic to no avail. Can some one please point me in the right direction to fix this?

Same exact issue with me. Cannot get it going again.

Attempting to use db-backup container to back up a mariadb server, both running as bridge mode in an unraid host. On running the backup command, I get an error that the MySQL/MariaDB server is not accessible. I can ping the IP address from the shell of that container though. Seems to be a networking issue but can't figure it out. Any tips here?

15 minutes ago, PlanetDyna said:

Can someone please make a quick step by step tutorial on how to run shlink on unraid?

I have it working but it’s been a long time since I set it up. Need the gui and regular. How far have you gotten with it? I had a ton of 502 issues but don’t remember why? Maybe changing pier was breaking something or something been so long. If you have specific questions I can *try* to help. 

2 hours ago, plantsandbinary said:

Any chance of you whipping up one for SearXNG?

There's already a template in CA that loads the official image and works just fine. 

EDIT: Seems it's disappeared? Still working great here... Will add one on my repo

EDIT2: Done

Edited by Kilrah
  • Like 1

It looks like the unraid vikunja app does not use a separate database, only the default SQLite. It also looks like the unraid app does not persist the SQLite db file. That means it is only stored inside the container and everything is lost when restarting (or upgrading it, for that matter) the container. In that case the only way to get your data back is to restore from backup (because you created a backup, did you?).

Further the app should be updated so that this does not happen in the future.

Discussion in the Vikunja forum about this: https://community.vikunja.io/t/after-updating-to-0-20-0-no-login-user-does-not-exist/937/6

14 hours ago, kolaente said:

It looks like the unraid vikunja app does not use a separate database, only the default SQLite. It also looks like the unraid app does not persist the SQLite db file. That means it is only stored inside the container and everything is lost when restarting (or upgrading it, for that matter) the container. In that case the only way to get your data back is to restore from backup (because you created a backup, did you?).

Further the app should be updated so that this does not happen in the future.

Discussion in the Vikunja forum about this: https://community.vikunja.io/t/after-updating-to-0-20-0-no-login-user-does-not-exist/937/6

Yes, I have a backup. Every night, a backup is being made of the /appdata folder. This is the folder, where all the containers store their data in Unraid.

The Vikunja container is also set to use the Appdata folder - see attached screenshot. But: The folder /appdata/vikunja is empty! Therefore, unfortunately, I also have no backup...

I have now checked the entire Appdata folder as I have many Docker containers running (Jellyfin, Flame etc). Many of them use SQLite and all of them put their data in the Appdata folder, except Vikunja.

Maybe @A75G can help?

screenshot.png

On 11/1/2022 at 12:56 PM, el_fredo said:

Yes, I have a backup. Every night, a backup is being made of the /appdata folder. This is the folder, where all the containers store their data in Unraid.

The Vikunja container is also set to use the Appdata folder - see attached screenshot. But: The folder /appdata/vikunja is empty! Therefore, unfortunately, I also have no backup...

I have now checked the entire Appdata folder as I have many Docker containers running (Jellyfin, Flame etc). Many of them use SQLite and all of them put their data in the Appdata folder, except Vikunja.

Maybe @A75G can help?

screenshot.png

Check now and confirm with latest template change: https://github.com/A75G/docker-templates/blob/master/templates/vikunja-api.xml

Trying to get the last of the issues resolved on my LibreNMS install. When I validate the config, I see the following three errors:

FAIL: No active polling method detected

FAIL: No active python wrapper pollers found

FAIL: ServerName is set incorrectly for your webserver, update your webserver config. 192.168.100.69 parse failure (/validate/results)

If i run "/opt/librenms/cronic /opt/librenms/poller-wrapper.py 16"manually, it runs without any issues, so I am not sure where the problem is. As far as the server name goes, I'm still trying to figure out where that is set at. I have it set in the Web GUI, but obviously I need to change a config file as well.

On 10/19/2022 at 1:02 PM, bajsakakka said:

Hi. Could someone explain what steps are required to get the Cryptpad docker to work? By creating the folders manually and assigning them to corresponing path in the config, I can get the main screen to load but trying to go further from there just gives an error, "this page can only be accessed from http://localhost:3000". I presume there is something with the config file I am not doing right. The github page contains completely wrong instructions and the ones showed in the continer overview dont work either it seems.

Hey @bajsakakka Did you resolve this?

I'm getting the same issue. Accessing my cryptpad container over the web so i'm using the URL and Nginx Proxy Manager.

it works fine if i access the container locally on my networking using ip:3000

On 11/2/2022 at 10:39 PM, A75G said:

Check now and confirm with latest template change: https://github.com/A75G/docker-templates/blob/master/templates/vikunja-api.xml

Thanks @A75G. Can you please specify what I should check exactly? Should I reinstall your Vikunja Container from the Unraid Appstore?

I really want to help Vikunja run perfectly under Unraid. Since my database seems to be gone anyway, I'll have to start from scratch anyway. I just need some help since I'm not really familiar with Docker.

On 11/2/2022 at 10:39 PM, A75G said:

So, I started from scratch and re-installed the app. It looks a bit better now:

1. I am able to upload a profile picture now. This was not possible with the last release 👍🏼
  2. I have some files in /mnt/user/appdata/vikunja. For example, if I navigate to /mnt/user/appdata/vikunja/config, I see, that now there is the file vikunja.db, which is almost 500 kb. Great 👍🏼

What is still unclear:

1. Your template suggests to use /etc/vikunja/vikunja.db. I have not changed it, so I wonder why my Database is finally in /mnt/user/appdata/vikunja/config. I would just like to point out that many users back up the /appdata folder, not the /etc folder.
  2. I tried to enable the email feature. Following the Vikunja docs, I have to modify the config.yml file. But I don't find this file. Under /mnt/user/appdata/vikunja/config, I only see the file vikunja.db.
  3. How can we test and ensure that the vikunja.db file is not overwritten during the next update?

Thank you for your efforts 👍🏼

3 hours ago, el_fredo said:

So, I started from scratch and re-installed the app. It looks a bit better now:

1. I am able to upload a profile picture now. This was not possible with the last release 👍🏼
  2. I have some files in /mnt/user/appdata/vikunja. For example, if I navigate to /mnt/user/appdata/vikunja/config, I see, that now there is the file vikunja.db, which is almost 500 kb. Great 👍🏼

What is still unclear:

1. Your template suggests to use /etc/vikunja/vikunja.db. I have not changed it, so I wonder why my Database is finally in /mnt/user/appdata/vikunja/config. I would just like to point out that many users back up the /appdata folder, not the /etc folder.
  2. I tried to enable the email feature. Following the Vikunja docs, I have to modify the config.yml file. But I don't find this file. Under /mnt/user/appdata/vikunja/config, I only see the file vikunja.db.
  3. How can we test and ensure that the vikunja.db file is not overwritten during the next update?

Thank you for your efforts 👍🏼

1. /etc/vikunja/vikunja.db mean the path of sqlite inside the container
  2. Added requirement to install the config https://github.com/A75G/docker-templates/commit/eb63652dae1a58061a7d60988637a81b23543b26
  3. You can start testing using vikunja/api:0.19.2 then updating to vikunja/api:latest for exmaple
15 hours ago, A75G said:

Okay, I created the config.yml manually and saved it in /appdata/vikunja/config/. It works! I was able to enable the email feature and immediately customized even more. For example, I disabled the comment feature 👍🏼

15 hours ago, A75G said:

3. You can start testing using vikunja/api:0.19.2 then updating to vikunja/api:latest for exmaple

I have tested this way and can confirm that no more data is overwritten 👍🏼

Now Vikunja runs as it should, and I thank you very much for your effort.

Hello-

I'm attempting to install Matrix using this guide:
https://forums.unraid.net/topic/127917-guide-matrix-synapse-w-postgres-db-chat-server-element-web-client-coturn-voice/

I've followed all the steps appropriately leading up to the part where I install Matrix from Community Apps, and so far everything is done correctly (I think). When I attempt to install Matrix, there seems to be a permission error prevalent in the container log. Here's what shows up:

/start.sh: line 14: /data/turnserver.conf: Permission denied
/start.sh: line 15: /data/turnserver.conf: Permission denied
/start.sh: line 16: /data/turnserver.conf: Permission denied
/start.sh: line 17: /data/turnserver.conf: Permission denied
/start.sh: line 18: /data/turnserver.conf: Permission denied
/start.sh: line 19: /data/turnserver.conf: Permission denied
/start.sh: line 20: /data/turnserver.conf: Permission denied
/start.sh: line 21: /data/turnserver.conf: Permission denied
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/runpy.py", line 196, in _run_module_as_main
    return _run_code(code, main_globals, None,
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/runpy.py", line 86, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/synapse/app/homeserver.py", line 413, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/synapse/app/homeserver.py", line 403, in main
    hs = setup(sys.argv[1:])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/synapse/app/homeserver.py", line 311, in setup
    config = HomeServerConfig.load_or_generate_config(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/synapse/config/_base.py", line 739, in load_or_generate_config
    with open(config_path, "w") as config_file:
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/data/homeserver.tmp'
awk: cannot open /data/homeserver.tmp (No such file or directory)
mv: cannot create regular file '/data/homeserver.tmp': Permission denied
mv: cannot stat '/data/homeserver.tmp': No such file or directory
sed: can't read /data/[my chat.domain here].log.config: No such file or directory
-=> generate turn config
-=> generate synapse config
Generating config file /data/homeserver.tmp
-=> configure some settings in homeserver.yaml
-=> configure some settings in [my chat.domain here].log.config

-=> you have to review the generated configuration file homeserver.yaml

** Press ANY KEY to close this window ** 

When I use the terminal to view /mnt/user/appdata/matrix, there's nothing in the folder. Before attempting to install the Matrix container I did what the above guide said (set my network type to my proxynet, which works with other reverse-proxied containers of mine, and set my server name to my chat domain). I also double-checked my SWAG conf file for Matrix and everything looks correct. My CNAME is added in Cloudflare and points to my DuckDNS domain for my home network, and proxy is not enabled, just "DNS only".

Any ideas on why this permission error is happening?

Unraid with Matrix install: version 6.10.3

2nd Unraid with SWAG install: version 6.11.4

• Upvote 1
On 11/20/2022 at 2:11 PM, eaglephantom said:

When I use the terminal to view /mnt/user/appdata/matrix, there's nothing in the folder. Before attempting to install the Matrix container I did what the above guide said (set my network type to my proxynet, which works with other reverse-proxied containers of mine, and set my server name to my chat domain). I also double-checked my SWAG conf file for Matrix and everything looks correct. My CNAME is added in Cloudflare and points to my DuckDNS domain for my home network, and proxy is not enabled, just "DNS only".

Any ideas on why this permission error is happening?

Unraid with Matrix install: version 6.10.3

2nd Unraid with SWAG install: version 6.11.4

I had to add write permissions to the /appdata/matrix folder to get it to write the config files.

Hi all,

I have recently added this docker and it doesn't start.

I keep getting this error:

grep: /opt/bitnami/moodle/config.php: No such file or directory

image.png.67f61761e466aaad1af158ec884b23ec.png

This is my setup:

The MariaDB address and port is definitely correct.

I changed the HTTP port (as it is being used by another docker)

image.thumb.png.16f10b7d577cafa494048fae74c8e754.png

Via Adminer:

I created a database called "moodle" (utfmb4_unicode_ci)

A user called "moodleuser" with a foobar1111 (which I will change after this is resolved!)

image.png.f9d55eca370c8b14270c594c7838bd40.png

But I keep getting the error:

I dropped the database and user and tried it again (hence the non-default names) and it won't work.

What I have done wrong? I can't work it out.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, bobalot said:

Hi all,

I have recently added this docker and it doesn't start.

I keep getting this error:

image.png.67f61761e466aaad1af158ec884b23ec.png

This is my setup:

The MariaDB address and port is definitely correct.

I changed the HTTP port (as it is being used by another docker)

image.thumb.png.16f10b7d577cafa494048fae74c8e754.png

Via Adminer:

I created a database called "moodle" (utfmb4_unicode_ci)

A user called "moodleuser" with a foobar1111 (which I will change after this is resolved!)

image.png.f9d55eca370c8b14270c594c7838bd40.png

But I keep getting the error:

I dropped the database and user and tried it again (hence the non-default names) and it won't work.

What I have done wrong? I can't work it out.

I managed to get the docker working. Not really sure why (because I'm a newb).

I changed the containers from:

/bitnami/moodle to /moodle

/bitnami/moodledata to /moodledata

image.png.b4fc164d495f3246764f1a5257fc7cca.png

Is it because there was no Data Dir setting (or similar) that set the base container for /bitnami? So the sub containers /bitnami/moodle and /bitnami/moodledata didn't have a valid path?

Actually, it's gone back to not working.

I was able to enter the moodle docker and muck around a bit but after a while it just stops working.

image.thumb.png.e227c41883c3d2b82f584ae8b6ea0514.png

I checked the database via adminer and moodle has created a whole bunch of tables, etc.

image.thumb.png.ec5a0b4ad241f81ac20e215682736f6a.png

If anybody has any idea how to fix this, it would be much appreciated.

Edited by bobalot