[Support] A75G Repo

On 2/10/2023 at 3:23 PM, kteach said:

I am trying to install Moodle for my School. Everything seems right, but when I try to run the installed docker this is what I get.

"moodle 21:13:56.29 Welcome to the Bitnami moodle container
moodle 21:13:56.29 Subscribe to project updates by watching https://github.com/bitnami/containers
moodle 21:13:56.29 Submit issues and feature requests at https://github.com/bitnami/containers/issues
moodle 21:13:56.29 
moodle 21:13:56.29 INFO  ==> ** Starting Moodle setup **
realpath: /bitnami/apache/conf: No such file or directory
moodle 21:13:56.89 INFO  ==> Configuring Apache ServerTokens directive
moodle 21:13:57.04 INFO  ==> Configuring PHP options
moodle 21:13:57.04 INFO  ==> Setting PHP expose_php option
moodle 21:13:57.17 INFO  ==> Setting PHP memory_limit option
moodle 21:13:57.19 INFO  ==> Validating settings in MYSQL_CLIENT_* env vars
moodle 21:13:57.22 INFO  ==> Validating settings in POSTGRESQL_CLIENT_* env vars
moodle 21:13:57.30 INFO  ==> Restoring persisted Moodle installation
moodle 21:13:57.75 INFO  ==> Trying to connect to the database server
grep: /opt/bitnami/moodle/config.php: No such file or directory"

Any ideas? I have 14 other containers running just fine. Including similar packages, like WordPress. This ... just doesn't run.

Did you get anywhere with this? I'm in exactly the same issue and this support forum is next to impossible to traverse given many containers are discussed in one thread.

users and admin users for backuppc.

I get that we can use variables NGINX_AUTHENTICATION_TYPE=BASIC NGINX_AUTHENTICATION_BASIC_USER1=backuppc NGINX_AUTHENTICATION_BASIC_PASS1=backuppc.

What I want to do is use authentication for USERS as is documented in backuppc so they can access their backups (not as admin).

It seems the CgiAdminUsers variable is defaulted to backuppc and we can't change that with an htpasswd file, which means we also can't add a standard user with htpasswd.  Unless I'm missing something??

I'm seen backup db files 'mysql_my-db-name_IP-ADDRESS_20230305-030001.sql.gz' in the \backup-location.

but I'm also seen in the logs-

mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db = '<MY-DB-NAME>'': Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted (1728)

Dashy is up and running, but I can't access the WEB UI. 

I just tried changing the networking to HOST, but it didn't work.  I then moved it back to BRIDGE, and the log shows that my new dashboard is up and running with Docker.  I've been running Dashy for a long time now, so this is kind of crazy.  It seems that I can get it running if I change the networking to custom and provide a new IP address for Dashy, but then the uptime checks can't reach some of the apps then.  I have removed, purged volume, and tried reinstalling... but I'm still running into the same problem.  Did something change in the latest update that would have caused this? 

Edited by brpeterso
On 5/31/2022 at 11:34 AM, accelaptd said:

Here's the ls -l on the appdata:

drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users  26 May 30 23:09 seafiles/
drwxr-xr-x 1    911   911  82 May 31 12:20 speedtest-tracker/
drwx------ 1 nobody users 268 May 31 11:15 syncthing/
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users 214 May 30 18:44 tt-rss/
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users   0 May 31 10:04 yacytest/

I ran rm -rf on the appdata folder and remade it

drwxrwxrwx 1 root   root    0 May 31 12:28 yacytest/

I encounter the same problem but I can't exactly follow your solution. When log in to unraid I open the console and navigate to /mnt/user/appdata and run rm -rf yacy. That erases the yacy directory. Then I install the yacy docker again but the problem still exists. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with that. Thanks :)

I'm wondering if someone could help me with the nut container.  I'm having an issue when trying to run the organize API.  For some reason I end up with many kworker processes completely pegging all my CPU cores at 100%.  I'm not sure what the container would be doing to cause this and I'm not sure what I can do to mitigate it.

On 3/16/2023 at 4:41 PM, Bremsklotz said:

I encounter the same problem but I can't exactly follow your solution. When log in to unraid I open the console and navigate to /mnt/user/appdata and run rm -rf yacy. That erases the yacy directory. Then I install the yacy docker again but the problem still exists. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with that. Thanks :)

Ok, finally I figured out how to do it:

Open the console and navigate to: /mnt/user/appdata#

type in: chmod -R 777 /mnt/user/appdata/yacy

that changes the permissions from

drwxr-xr-x 1 root   root    0 Mar 15 23:57 yacy/

to

drwxrwxrwx 1 root   root    0 Mar 15 23:57 yacy/

Now YaCy works for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Kiwix-serve question (please pardon the ignorance of a docker beginner):

By default, the config dumps the zim downloads into appdata -- in many cases an SSD cache drive of limited capacity. Are there environment variables that can be set to separate appdata (to go on the SSD cache) and the rather large zim riles (I'd love to create a separate share to store them).

Thanks!

-J

Just installed Redis for use with Authentik.  Noticed this warning in the log

1:M 02 Apr 2023 14:49:27.859 # WARNING Memory overcommit must be enabled! Without it, a background save or replication may fail under low memory condition. Being disabled, it can can also cause failures without low memory condition, see https://github.com/jemalloc/jemalloc/issues/1328. To fix this issue add 'vm.overcommit_memory = 1' to /etc/sysctl.conf and then reboot or run the command 'sysctl vm.overcommit_memory=1' for this to take effect.

Is this something I should address?  Didn't see a sysctl.conf file in appdata.

• Like 2

Is there an article/video that walks someone through the install process for librenms on unraid? I have the container running, sort of, but the validate option is giving me a few errors:

Poller   Failure

FAIL: No active polling method detected

OK: Dispatcher Service not detected

OK: Locks are functional

FAIL: No python wrapper pollers found

OK: Redis is unavailable

I've also noticed that polling isn't working automatically (but if I go into the debug section and run the polling manually, it does populate some things... although graphs and some other things aren't quite working fully at the moment).

Reading some other sites, it seems I'll need multiple containers to get this to work perhaps (I can't find a clear walkthrough that explains any of this).... things like librenms-dispatcher for polling and rrdcached for graphing? Do I just add those separate containers? Not quite sure how they talk to each other though...

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I just got it to work... I think.

I was considering using the docker-compose plugin and just recreate what they had, but I figured it's not really doing anything special in terms of running the containers so I just used the standard unraid interface and brought up the containers in the order they specified.

To work properly I had to add some variables to each container and I have multiple instances of the librenms container as one runs as the poller (among other things)

So you set up containers for (based on https://github.com/librenms/docker/blob/master/examples/rrdcached-server/docker-compose.yml):

MariaDB (or whatever SQL you choose)

Redis

rrdcached

librenms

librenms-dispatch (it's technically the same container as librenms but with some variables added to differentiate it as a poller)

This is the bare minimum to get it working... adding the other components wouldn't be too difficult I imagine (their docker-compose file also has msmtpd, syslogng (a third instance of librenms with another variable added... I think removing port 514 from the main container and using this is the way it should be done), and snmptrapd (a fourth instance with yet another variable).

On 9/7/2022 at 1:39 PM, TDA said:

Hello,

Just had the same issue.

Found following solution ( I don't know it's the best one):

sudo chown -R 1001:1001 <directory>

(source: https://techoverflow.net/2018/12/15/solving-bitnami-docker-redmine-cannot-create-directory-bitnami-mariadb-permission-denied/ )

Cheers

Just trying out authelia (following ibracorp's video) and redis wouldn't start. This command worked for me and it's running now! thanks! 

Does the Wallabag container need an external database? This article says that it should work without requiring changes to the template, but I get an error saying the database connection can't be established. The log file from my Wallabag installation is below:

Spoiler
19:57:13 ERROR     [console] Error thrown while running command "wallabag:install --env=prod -n". Message: "Some system requirements are not fulfilled. Please check output messages and fix them." ["exception" => RuntimeException { …},"command" => "wallabag:install --env=prod -n","message" => "Some system requirements are not fulfilled. Please check output messages and fix them."]

In InstallCommand.php line 163:

Some system requirements are not fulfilled. Please check output messages an  
  d fix them.                                                                  

wallabag:install [--reset] [-h|--help] [-q|--quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-V|--version] [--ansi] [--no-ansi] [-n|--no-interaction] [-e|--env ENV] [--no-debug] [--] <command>

Starting Wallabag ...
Configuring the SQLite database ...

wallabag installer
==================

Step 1 of 4: Checking system requirements.
------------------------------------------

------------------------- -------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  Checked                   Status   Recommendation                                                                                                     
 ------------------------- -------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  PDO Driver (pdo_sqlite)   OK!                                                                                                                         
  Database connection       ERROR!   Can't connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [14] unable to open database file  
  Database version          OK!                                                                                                                         
  curl_exec                 OK!                                                                                                                         
  curl_multi_init           OK!                                                                                                                         

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 9:04 PM, Gragorg said:

Just installed Redis for use with Authentik.  Noticed this warning in the log

1:M 02 Apr 2023 14:49:27.859 # WARNING Memory overcommit must be enabled! Without it, a background save or replication may fail under low memory condition. Being disabled, it can can also cause failures without low memory condition, see https://github.com/jemalloc/jemalloc/issues/1328. To fix this issue add 'vm.overcommit_memory = 1' to /etc/sysctl.conf and then reboot or run the command 'sysctl vm.overcommit_memory=1' for this to take effect.

Is this something I should address?  Didn't see a sysctl.conf file in appdata.

I added this to /etc/sysctl.conf inside the Docker, but the error message appears. I tried to set ut using the sysctl command as well running from inside the Redis docker, but "su" has a password? Thankful for any tips :)

• Upvote 1

Cryptpad does not work. Even though the docker template looks correct, it just refuses to read the config.js file I placed in the /appdata/cryptpad/data/config/config.js/ directory.

Config not found, loading the example config. You can customize the configuration by copying config/config.example.js to ../config/config.js
Serving content for http://localhost:3000/ via http://0.0.0.0:3000.

I can guarantee I have a config.js file in there. It was copied directly from the Cryptpad github page:

https://github.com/xwiki-labs/cryptpad/blob/main/config/config.example.js

I wanted to change the ports and http address, but the container refuses to read it.