[Support] A75G Repo

2 minutes ago, gRuNdLeKrEiSt said:

I'm running into an issue with the jitsi containers. Coincidentally, I had setup the spaceinvader jitsi and then immediately found this. Because of the way unraid cannot manage the docker compose containers I wanted to setup the jitsi ones from CA, and because the spaceinvader guide worked well I basically followed those customizations on your containers.

Not many things needed to be changed. Jitsi web and jvb do have a port conflict. I changed jvb port 4443 to 8443, that's what it was when installing from jitsi's github, and that resolved the port conflict. However, I have another issue that I cannot get past and am wondering if you were able to get all four containers working together.

When starting jicofo it fails with the following error, "FATAL ERROR: Jicofo component secret must be changed, check the README." The container is then stopped. I am confused by this because I know that even on the jitsi readme it says the jicofo secret should not need to be changed. I decided to change it to another random six character string containing just lower case letters and numbers. I found all traces of this string and made sure they all matched, I still got the same error.

If you're asking me..

I decided to use Spaceinvader One's tutorial and got things working after overcoming some issues. 

8 hours ago, perrycox said:

hello,

thanks for the netbox docker. I got one question, how do I change other settings in the netbox config file.

I tried making another variable via unraid gui with no luck. When editing directly via cli the configuration.py is always rewritten upon restart.

do you know where configuration.py is located i might add it to the template

or you can add path to it to make it persistent file

just make sure you copy the content configuration.py before running the docker

2 hours ago, gRuNdLeKrEiSt said:

I'm running into an issue with the jitsi containers. Coincidentally, I had setup the spaceinvader jitsi and then immediately found this. Because of the way unraid cannot manage the docker compose containers I wanted to setup the jitsi ones from CA, and because the spaceinvader guide worked well I basically followed those customizations on your containers.

Not many things needed to be changed. Jitsi web and jvb do have a port conflict. I changed jvb port 4443 to 8443, that's what it was when installing from jitsi's github, and that resolved the port conflict. However, I have another issue that I cannot get past and am wondering if you were able to get all four containers working together.

When starting jicofo it fails with the following error, "FATAL ERROR: Jicofo component secret must be changed, check the README." The container is then stopped. I am confused by this because I know that even on the jitsi readme it says the jicofo secret should not need to be changed. I decided to change it to another random six character string containing just lower case letters and numbers. I found all traces of this string and made sure they all matched, I still got the same error.

im made jisti template because lot of people asked for it tried my best to make it as close the docker-compose, i tried to run it but didnt have the time so i was hoping someone would understand how to run it

about the port conflict if im not mistaken it both container dont need the same one. one send and the other receive from it

the most important part is to make custom network for them so they can talk to each other using hostname

thats all i know about jisti i wish i could be at help but jisti on unraid docker template is bit weird

17 hours ago, A75G said:

im made jisti template because lot of people asked for it tried my best to make it as close the docker-compose, i tried to run it but didnt have the time so i was hoping someone would understand how to run it

about the port conflict if im not mistaken it both container dont need the same one. one send and the other receive from it

the most important part is to make custom network for them so they can talk to each other using hostname

thats all i know about jisti i wish i could be at help but jisti on unraid docker template is bit weird

I definitely appreciate you bringing these containers to Unraid through CA. I'm hoping someone can make these work and can clue me in on what I'm doing wrong.

So I tried to get your leantime package up and running. But I have no idea why it's not working.
I think I set up mariadb correctly since I've done it plenty of times with nextcloud, mattermost and others.

I just don't know how to fill out this template.
This is how I did it:
2088621232_Screenshot(33).thumb.png.1d3fbb1c2a1c5dc7839b8d32caad4f59.png

What am I doing wrong?

49 minutes ago, Heciruam said:

So I tried to get your leantime package up and running. But I have no idea why it's not working.
I think I set up mariadb correctly since I've done it plenty of times with nextcloud, mattermost and others.

I just don't know how to fill out this template.
This is how I did it:
2088621232_Screenshot(33).thumb.png.1d3fbb1c2a1c5dc7839b8d32caad4f59.png

What am I doing wrong?

its because DB_HOST should only be ip or hostname

it default to 3306 which what mariadb or mysql use

ill try to add the DB_PORT add variable for now DB_PORT and put 3311 on it

yeah leadtime dont have variable for database or im not sure cant find it

will try to make issue

Edited by A75G
  • Like 1
On 5/1/2020 at 12:34 AM, Heciruam said:

So if I understand correctly. The mariadb needs to be on port 3306?

I also noticed that there seems to be no AppData Config Path in this template. Can I simply add one or does this have to be done for the template?

Thank you very much for helping!

I edited my last reply

yeah leadtime dont have variable for database or im not sure cant find it

will try to make issue

for appdata path there are none on the docker-compose so it not needed https://github.com/Leantime/docker-leantime/blob/master/docker-compose.yml

Edited by A75G

I'm in a similar boat to Heciruam and have no idea what to do next to get LeanTime up and running.  I went into my MariaDB docker, created a user "leantimeadmin" with a password.  Granted the user ALL *.*  Created the database "leantime" and then entered the appropriate data into the LeanTime docker settings.  I no longer get the "Can't connect to database" error, but just a white page.  The logs show the following:

Creating configuration file!
2020-05-01 21:58:45,764 CRIT Supervisor is running as root. Privileges were not dropped because no user is specified in the config file. If you intend to run as root, you can set user=root in the config file to avoid this message.
2020-05-01 21:58:45,767 INFO supervisord started with pid 17
2020-05-01 21:58:46,770 INFO spawned: 'httpd' with pid 19
2020-05-01 21:58:46,773 INFO spawned: 'php-fpm' with pid 20
[01-May-2020 21:58:46] NOTICE: fpm is running, pid 20
[01-May-2020 21:58:46] NOTICE: ready to handle connections
2020-05-01 21:58:47,850 INFO success: httpd entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2020-05-01 21:58:47,850 INFO success: php-fpm entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
127.0.0.1 - 01/May/2020:21:58:53 +0000 "GET /index.php" 500
127.0.0.1 - 01/May/2020:21:58:56 +0000 "GET /index.php" 500

Not sure what I'm missing, or why the error about root is there.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

13 hours ago, EgyptianSnakeLegs said:

I'm in a similar boat to Heciruam and have no idea what to do next to get LeanTime up and running.  I went into my MariaDB docker, created a user "leantimeadmin" with a password.  Granted the user ALL *.*  Created the database "leantime" and then entered the appropriate data into the LeanTime docker settings.  I no longer get the "Can't connect to database" error, but just a white page.  The logs show the following:

2020-05-01 21:58:45,764 CRIT Supervisor is running as root. Privileges were not dropped because no user is specified in the config file. If you intend to run as root, you can set user=root in the config file to avoid this message.
2020-05-01 21:58:47,850 INFO success: httpd entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2020-05-01 21:58:47,850 INFO success: php-fpm entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

Not sure what I'm missing, or why the error about root is there.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

You need to go to http://leantime:port/install

29 minutes ago, EgyptianSnakeLegs said:

Hmm...I get the same error:

127.0.0.1 - 02/May/2020:18:15:01 +0000 "GET /index.php" 500

when I try to load the /install page.  I must've messed up somewhere else in the install.  Any advice?

try deleting the database tables for leantime then reinstall it again

5 hours ago, RSQtech said:

Any good tutorials for setting freepbx up properly... and has anyone set lenny up?

Don't know if you have the problem but if you have it reinstall it been having some issues with database embedded

Make sure the database is right the Hostname and IP is right

Don't know about Lenny so i cant help but hopefully someone will know how to do that

image.png

I had to reinstall several times to get it functioning. I have it installed and have my DID/trunk dialing in. i can route it to call features but i cant get lenny to work... if you dont know Lenny then do a youtube search for Lenny PBX or pwn telemarketers with Lenny... Incredible PBX comes with it preinstalled

On 5/2/2020 at 12:12 AM, EgyptianSnakeLegs said:

Cheers!

I switched both the mariadb as well as the leantime dockers to theri own br0 ip adress. Of course you'll have to  point them at each other in the templates.

Then it just worked.

Edited by Heciruam

APP Leantime

Had Leantime running just fine when suddenly it stopped working with database connection problems. Tried some of the suggestions here with the port number with no success.

After some investigation I figured that the version, which was updated to 2.1.1, caused the trouble with the database connection.

Solution: Change the Repository to “leantime/leantime:2.1”

This will pull the version 2.1 (obviously) and no further changes are required.

BTW putting the database port number after the DB_HOST works without problem. 192.168.10.15:3307 as an example.

Hope this helps someone else in the community.

1 hour ago, UnraidDuck said:

APP Leantime

Had Leantime running just fine when suddenly it stopped working with database connection problems. Tried some of the suggestions here with the port number with no success.

After some investigation I figured that the version, which was updated to 2.1.1, caused the trouble with the database connection.

Solution: Change the Repository to “leantime/leantime:2.1”

This will pull the version 2.1 (obviously) and no further changes are required.

BTW putting the database port number after the DB_HOST works without problem. 192.168.10.15:3307 as an example.

Hope this helps someone else in the community.

The changed the variables on the docker what i will change the templates to match what he changed

https://github.com/Leantime/docker-leantime/commit/70e6a01dd0ba3d5921f7208cca1e09fef04b4617

2 minutes ago, codecitymayor said:

The leantime documentation has a link to a proper nginx.conf for people that want to run it with nginx. Has anyone successfully done this to include TLS? Also, has anyone been able to get this working behind the linuxserver letsencrypt reverse proxy?

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name leantime.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

# enable for ldap auth, fill in ldap details in ldap.conf
    #include /config/nginx/ldap.conf;

location / {
        # enable the next two lines for http auth
        #auth_basic "Restricted";
        #auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

# enable the next two lines for ldap auth
        #auth_request /auth;
        #error_page 401 =200 /login;

include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_app leantime;
        set $upstream_port 80;
        set $upstream_proto http;
        proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

}
}

Something like that if its letsencrypt dont forget to change it to custom network with letsencrypt

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, A75G said:

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name leantime.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

# enable for ldap auth, fill in ldap details in ldap.conf
    #include /config/nginx/ldap.conf;

location / {
        # enable the next two lines for http auth
        #auth_basic "Restricted";
        #auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

# enable the next two lines for ldap auth
        #auth_request /auth;
        #error_page 401 =200 /login;

include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_app leantime;
        set $upstream_port 80;
        set $upstream_proto http;
        proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

}
}

Something like that if its letsencrypt dont forget to change it to custom network with letsencrypt

Okay, that worked perfectly. Thank you very much. I have spent quite some time trying to get a volume mapped for this, so the configs can persist. I tried having a mount like:

/var/www/html <--> /mnt/user/appdata/leantime

However, I just ended up with an empty /var/www/html. I also tried /, /config, /var/www/html/config, but none of them worked. I want to persistently store SMTP settings in the config file. I am not seeing any environment variables I can pass to the container to run these configs. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Am I just missing something stupid?

I dont know if im doming something wrong, or if the lack of instructions is the issue, but i have setup the pterodactly docker, the log has basically nothing in it and i get an error 500 when i click to view the webui.

Does anyone actually have a step by step guide of how to use this docker on Unraid?

Starting Pterodactyl v0.7.17 in 5 seconds...
[Warning] Disabling HTTPS

src:"192.168.1.185" time:"16/May/2020:02:28:07 +0000" req:"GET / HTTP/1.1" status:"500" agent:"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36" for:"-"
src:"192.168.1.185" time:"16/May/2020:02:28:08 +0000" req:"GET /svg/500.svg HTTP/1.1" status:"404" agent:"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36" for:"-"
src:"192.168.1.185" time:"16/May/2020:02:30:02 +0000" req:"GET / HTTP/1.1" status:"500" agent:"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36" for:"-"
src:"192.168.1.185" time:"16/May/2020:02:30:03 +0000" req:"GET /svg/500.svg HTTP/1.1" status:"404" agent:"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36" for:"-"

I very much could have not setup the mariadb properly as that docker also has a massive lack of guide.

Basically looking for someone who has successfully set this up on unraid to provide steps.

Thanks.