[Support] A75G Repo

Thank you for the db-backup docker. Just what I was looking for to do regular unattended mariadb backups.

So far I've only run manual backups and I get an error saying it can't stat the backup file, yet the backup was successfully created:

/ # backup-now
** Performing Manual Backup
[INFO] ** [db-backup] Initialized on Wed Jun 10 11:02:08 AEST 2020
stat: can't stat '/backup/mysql__192.168.1.8_20200610-110208.sql.gz': No such file or directory
/ # ls -al /backup/mysql__192.168.1.8_20200610-110208.sql.gz
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root      28013991 Jun 10 11:02 /backup/mysql__192.168.1.8_20200610-110208.sql.gz

Is it safe to disregard as a cosmetic issue?

If anyone else has trouble accessing their fresh Yacy installation, here's what I found in the official documentation:

If you install YaCy on a server that is not your workstation you must set an admin account immediately after the first start-up. Open:

http://<remote-server-address>:8090/ConfigAccounts_p.html

and set an admin account.

Probably useful to put that in the description of the CA as well, @A75G. :)

Cheers!

On 6/9/2020 at 11:30 PM, eds said:

Hi Op,

Just installed airsonic-advanced. 

I cannot, for some reason, change admin password.  

When I make the change in the credentials section and hit save and log out, I still get the warning to update admin password and admin password is unchanged.

Are you seeing the same?

Yeah im having the same problem will see whats the problem with that in their GitHub.

On 6/10/2020 at 4:05 AM, artwodeetwo said:

Thank you for the db-backup docker. Just what I was looking for to do regular unattended mariadb backups.

So far I've only run manual backups and I get an error saying it can't stat the backup file, yet the backup was successfully created:

/ # backup-now
** Performing Manual Backup
[INFO] ** [db-backup] Initialized on Wed Jun 10 11:02:08 AEST 2020
stat: can't stat '/backup/mysql__192.168.1.8_20200610-110208.sql.gz': No such file or directory
/ # ls -al /backup/mysql__192.168.1.8_20200610-110208.sql.gz
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root      28013991 Jun 10 11:02 /backup/mysql__192.168.1.8_20200610-110208.sql.gz

Is it safe to disregard as a cosmetic issue?

Check the backup does it have all the data you need if not then something is wrong.

Just to be sure.

On 6/10/2020 at 6:03 PM, Glassed Silver said:

If anyone else has trouble accessing their fresh Yacy installation, here's what I found in the official documentation:

Probably useful to put that in the description of the CA as well, @A75G. :)

Cheers!

Thank you ill add it to the overview and notes.

Edited by A75G
  • Like 1
On 6/9/2020 at 11:30 PM, eds said:

Hi Op,

Just installed airsonic-advanced. 

I cannot, for some reason, change admin password.  

When I make the change in the credentials section and hit save and log out, I still get the warning to update admin password and admin password is unchanged.

Are you seeing the same?

Here what i found

https://github.com/airsonic-advanced/airsonic-advanced/issues/325

https://github.com/airsonic-advanced/airsonic-advanced/issues/193

Hi,

I'm always impressed to see just how much people have managed to shoehorn into unraid.  I often just cruise the new apps to see what's appeared that I can play with.

As an example, I was interested to see Cloudbeaver which popped up serendipitously just as I was wondering what I could move my database administration tasks to.  I installed it natively on another server, and in a container on my Unraid box - the Red Queen.

Unfortunately, it would seem that there's no persistence baked into the Cloudbeaver container, since my database connections disappear after I close off my session.  Is this a feature, or am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Russell_C said:

Hi,

I'm always impressed to see just how much people have managed to shoehorn into unraid.  I often just cruise the new apps to see what's appeared that I can play with.

As an example, I was interested to see Cloudbeaver which popped up serendipitously just as I was wondering what I could move my database administration tasks to.  I installed it natively on another server, and in a container on my Unraid box - the Red Queen.

Unfortunately, it would seem that there's no persistence baked into the Cloudbeaver container, since my database connections disappear after I close off my session.  Is this a feature, or am I missing something?

Its not feature its missing https://github.com/rongfengliang/cloudbeaver-docker

There is no persistence on the dockerfile

Edited by A75G

Very minor issue, but I'm trying to get Miniflux up and running, but was having some issues, so I clicked through to your GitHub docs. In the link section, you have the Docker Hub and Github links swapped under Miniflux and Moodle. I was able to see it to get the right place, but thought I'd let you know.

Since I'm posting, I'll ask - does the postgres:// link support ports? I'm having a heck of a time getting the authentication for Postgres working, but will admin I'm still learning my way around it and pgAdmin.

Edit: I got the port to work. Not sure if the special characters in my password were causing issues or what, but I ended up nuking the user and database in Postgres and creating it again using no special characters in the password and it currently seems happier.

Edited by smikwily

I'm trying to get Filerun up and running. When I start the application in the WebUI, "Loading" shows up momentarily but the login page is blank with the exception of text in the bottom corner with "Website powered by FileRun". Any ideas of how this issue can be fixed?

On 6/22/2020 at 3:16 PM, Abacaxi said:

I'm trying to get Filerun up and running. When I start the application in the WebUI, "Loading" shows up momentarily but the login page is blank with the exception of text in the bottom corner with "Website powered by FileRun". Any ideas of how this issue can be fixed?

No idea never had this issue

Did you try with another browser or deleting cache from your browser?

On 4/1/2020 at 6:21 AM, PSYCHOPATHiO said:

It is not so complicated to get it up & running, you just need to know where to start

I've tried all this and can't connect.  It seems like the db won't start?  I thought this docker included one?  Here is my log. https://pastebin.com/ksbtTgp3. Any help would be greatly appreciated!  :). @PSYCHOPATHiO

Edited by GreenEyedMonster

@GreenEyedMonster what database are you using, if the sqlite3 then it should look like this.

database:
  name: sqlite3
  args:
    database: /data/homeserver.db

and if you want to use postgres then

database:
    name: psycopg2
    args:
        user:
        password:
        database:
        host:
        cp_min: 5
        cp_max: 10

18 hours ago, PSYCHOPATHiO said:

@GreenEyedMonster what database are you using, if the sqlite3 then it should look like this.

database:
  name: sqlite3
  args:
    database: /data/homeserver.db

and if you want to use postgres then

database:
    name: psycopg2
    args:
        user:
        password:
        database:
        host:
        cp_min: 5
        cp_max: 10

That worked!  Thank you!

For pterodactyl-panel I'm getting the following error in the unraid log

Starting Pterodactyl v0.7.17 in 5 seconds...
[Warning] Disabling HTTPS

In Compiler.php line 36:

Please provide a valid cache path.

Anyone have a solution for this?  I've already applied the mariadb db add mentioned previously in this thread.  Thanks in advance for the assistance.

For Pterodactyl-Daemon,  I installed every as default for Unraid.  Added a user and successfully logged in.  I can create a Node and see the daemon, but when I try to create a vanilla minecraft server, I get:

Error: (HTTP code 400) unexpected - invalid mount config for type "bind": bind source path does not exist: /srv/daemon-data/1c3cd65f-a386-40f6-be42-1b7277858272

When setting up the Node, under Daemon Server File Directory I have tried leaving the path as default "/srv/daemon-data".  The /srv/daemon-data is empty in the container.  There is a closed issue on the containers github (https://github.com/ccarney16/pterodactyl-docker/issues/22).  Any suggestions in what to try?

Hi all.

Just installed the Matomo container, it started but if I try to access the web interface I get this:

Unable to read INI file {/opt/bitnami/matomo/config/config.ini.php}: Syntax error in INI configuration: Your host may have disabled parse_ini_file().

21 hours ago, prouderthings said:

For Pterodactyl-Daemon,  I installed every as default for Unraid.  Added a user and successfully logged in.  I can create a Node and see the daemon, but when I try to create a vanilla minecraft server, I get:

Error: (HTTP code 400) unexpected - invalid mount config for type "bind": bind source path does not exist: /srv/daemon-data/1c3cd65f-a386-40f6-be42-1b7277858272

When setting up the Node, under Daemon Server File Directory I have tried leaving the path as default "/srv/daemon-data".  The /srv/daemon-data is empty in the container.  There is a closed issue on the containers github (https://github.com/ccarney16/pterodactyl-docker/issues/22).  Any suggestions in what to try?

I am having the same issue.

I have noticed that the directory gets created before the error, and then gets removed after.

image.png.8ada423c786e32cf84606f0d9c807522.png

On 7/3/2020 at 5:20 AM, Spectral Force said:

For pterodactyl-panel I'm getting the following error in the unraid log

Anyone have a solution for this?  I've already applied the mariadb db add mentioned previously in this thread.  Thanks in advance for the assistance.

On 7/7/2020 at 2:34 AM, prouderthings said:

On 7/7/2020 at 11:47 PM, AltairPT said:

I am having the same issue.

I have noticed that the directory gets created before the error, and then gets removed after.

image.png.8ada423c786e32cf84606f0d9c807522.png

Don't know much about pterodactyl if being honest

tried installing it now it work but other then that im clueless

On 7/7/2020 at 8:16 AM, Dimtar said:

Hi all.

Just installed the Matomo container, it started but if I try to access the web interface I get this:

Unable to read INI file {/opt/bitnami/matomo/config/config.ini.php}: Syntax error in INI configuration: Your host may have disabled parse_ini_file().

Not sure i tried installing it now its seems fine did you try removing appdata folder for Matomo and start fresh.

Pterodactyl panel:

I did a fresh install, dropped the existing db from Mariadb, completely removed the directory from appdata.  Error still exists: http://prntscr.com/tfz5av I go to access the gui and get a 500 error.  Settings I'm using: http://prntscr.com/tfz7x7

Another attempt with the same error.  http://prntscr.com/tfz8ju  

I don't know what changed but I had this working before.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:34 PM, prouderthings said:

Finally got this working.  The issue is the container must have a 1:1 volume mapping. This was difficult because I did not want the server files filling up the Unraid docker partition.  My solution was using symbolic links within the container.   I'm not very experience with docker, so if you see an issue with what I have done below, please let me know.  I hope this helps those who experience the same issue with the daemon.  At least until the Pterodactyl team is able to change the need for 1:1 volume mapping.  My guess is it has something to do with the daemon using docker to create new containers.

Solution:

A) A volume of /tmp/pterodactyl will be mapped to the Unraid host location  /tmp/pterodactyl.  It's important to create a symbolic link first.  I tried getting around this, but I found no other solution.

1. SSH into Unraid as root
  2. Make a new directory
    mkdir /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon-tmp
  3. Create symbolic link from /tmp/pterodactyl to the directory above
    ln -s /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon-tmp /tmp/pterodacty

B) When setting up the template for the docker container, the following changes need to be made

1. Remove all default mappings from the template (config, daemon-data, tmp, etc)
  2. Add new path mappings below (the important part is keeping it 1:1):
    /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon : /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon
    /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon-data : /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon-data
    /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon-tmp : /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon-tmp
    /tmp/pterodactyl : /tmp/pterodactyl
  3. Accept the new template configuration and start the docker container
  4. With the Pterodactyl-Panel, create a new node with the config path as
    /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon-data
  5. Write the config generated by the Pterodactyl-Panel as core.json to
    /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/core.json
  6. SSH into Unraid as root again (or pickup the session from before)
  7. Copy the core.json file into the pterodactyl-daemon container
    docker cp /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/core.json pterodactyl-daemon:/srv/daemon/config/core.json

8. Restart the Pterodactyl-Daemon container with Unraid

9. Execute a new shell in the container with
    docker container exec -it pterodactyl-daemon sh

10. Copy contents of /srv/daemon to the /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon
    cp -r /srv/daemon/* /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon/

11. Remove the default daemon folder
    rm -r /svr/daemon

12. Create the symbolic links for daemon and daemon-data
    ln -s /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon /srv/daemon
    ln -s /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl/daemon-data /srv/daemon-data
  13. Exit the container and restart the Pterodactyl-Daemon container with Unraid
  14. Enjoy creating new servers!

Since the permissions are setup by the daemon after you create a server in the panel, I copied my custom server files into the /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyl folder and SSH'd into Unraid to move them from there.  I'm sure you can change the permissions of the folder, but I wanted to preserve the permissions as is since I won't need to edit them afterwards.

Thanks!

Hello! I was looking for an alternative to how Plex or Emby handle music streaming with Sonos, so I tried out Airsonic. I had no problem setting it up or scanning my media but nothing plays when I click the play icon for any song. I have all transcoding turned off and my test library is all 160Kbps MP3s. 

The docker log only shows this and it only changes the name of the song when I chose a different one:

2020-07-13 12:31:31.904 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Pop/Bobby Brown | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: Bobby Brown
2020-07-13 12:31:31.905 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Pop | EventType: EXPIRED | Old value: Pop | New value: null
2020-07-13 12:31:31.905 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Pop | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: Pop
2020-07-13 12:31:34.984 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Pop/Bobby Brown/The Best Of Bobby Brown | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: The Best Of Bobby Brown
2020-07-13 12:39:18.435 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Rock/Warren Haynes | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: Warren Haynes
2020-07-13 12:39:18.435 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Rock | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: Rock
2020-07-13 12:39:28.568 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Rock/Warren Haynes/Man In Motion | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: Man In Motion

All my music plays fine via Plex, Emby or Winamp. This happens with Vivaldi or FireFox. Any thoughts on what I might check? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Keek Uras
Spelling error
On 7/13/2020 at 12:38 PM, Keek Uras said:

Hello! I was looking for an alternative to how Plex or Emby handle music streaming with Sonos, so I tried out Airsonic. I had no problem setting it up or scanning my media but nothing plays when I click the play icon for any song. I have all transcoding turned off and my test library is all 160Kbps MP3s. 

The docker log only shows this and it only changes the name of the song when I chose a different one:

2020-07-13 12:31:31.904 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Pop/Bobby Brown | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: Bobby Brown
2020-07-13 12:31:31.905 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Pop | EventType: EXPIRED | Old value: Pop | New value: null
2020-07-13 12:31:31.905 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Pop | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: Pop
2020-07-13 12:31:34.984 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Pop/Bobby Brown/The Best Of Bobby Brown | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: The Best Of Bobby Brown

2020-07-13 12:39:18.435 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Rock/Warren Haynes | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: Warren Haynes
2020-07-13 12:39:18.435 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Rock | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: Rock
2020-07-13 12:39:28.568 INFO --- o.a.p.s.CacheConfiguration$CacheLogger : Cache Key: /var/music/Rock/Warren Haynes/Man In Motion | EventType: CREATED | Old value: null | New value: Man In Motion

All my music plays fine via Plex, Emby or Winamp. This happens with Vivaldi or FireFox. Any thoughts on what I might check? Thanks in advance!

Disregard, I believe it was due to my system not seeing my integrated sound. However, I've decided not to use this app. Thanks.

I'm having issues regarding the Moodle container, I can't seem to get to the Web UI. I have the MariaDB setup, the database created, the tables get created inside of the database. I have modified the httpd.conf inside of the apache conf folder, and the config.php inside of the bitnami/moodle folders. Inputting my IP for the host in both places. When I go to the ip:port I get a connection refused page. The log isn't pointing me in any direction showing a refused connection, so I'm not sure where to go from here. Any ideas?

8 hours ago, AceDaPig said:

I'm having issues regarding the Moodle container, I can't seem to get to the Web UI. I have the MariaDB setup, the database created, the tables get created inside of the database. I have modified the httpd.conf inside of the apache conf folder, and the config.php inside of the bitnami/moodle folders. Inputting my IP for the host in both places. When I go to the ip:port I get a connection refused page. The log isn't pointing me in any direction showing a refused connection, so I'm not sure where to go from here. Any ideas?

could you try accessing the https port not the http