[Support] A75G Repo


Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm trying to use the ddns-route53 docker, but I can't seem to find the template.  The only one I can find appears to be the actual xml for unraid.  Can you post a link to the relevant template? the ddns-route53.yml file.

 

Thanks!

Link to comment

Hey guys I can't seem to get apprise to connect to nextcloud.
I get these errors:

2021-03-10 17:48:56,479 [WARNING] apprise: A Connection error occurred sending Nextcloud notification.
2021-03-10 17:48:56,481 [WARNING] django.request: Failed Dependency: /notify/apprise

 

With these settings: 

nclouds://{admin_user}:{password}@{hostname}:{port}/{notify_user}. Where I use my servers IP address (192.168.xx.xxx) and the nextcloud port of 444.  

I get this error:
2021-03-10 17:51:19,683 [WARNING] apprise: Failed to send Nextcloud notification:Page not found., error=404.
2021-03-10 17:51:19,686 [WARNING] django.request: Failed Dependency: /notify/apprise

With these settings:
nclouds://{admin_user}:{password}@{hostname}/{notify_user}. Where my hostname is my nextcloud website.  (nextcloud.xxxxx.com)

Do I need to expose Apprise to the web?  I don't think so... I have it on Bridge as of right now as well.  Any ideas?

Link to comment

Hi, I am getting an error with TT-RSS on Unraid. (All Latest Version)

 

Exception while creating PDO object:SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: No such file or directory
	Is the server running locally and accepting
	connections on Unix domain socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"?

 

Please help me.

 

Thanks.

Link to comment

Hello,

 

Regarding yacy

I cannot login to the admin console. It is said the default credentials are admin/docker but it's refused.

I deleted the container + the appdata folder, and downloaded it again from the Apps, but the credentials are still refused.

 

Do you know how to reset the password ? 

Link to comment

After the latest update to tt-rss was applied and the schema was migrated, I am now getting an error when loading my tt-rss instance.
The first error seen was:

E_URL_SCHEME_MISMATCH
URL scheme reported by your browser (https) doesn't match server-configured SELF_URL_PATH (http), check X-Forwarded-Proto.
Additional information:
SELF_URL_PATH: http://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com
CLIENT_LOCATION: https://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com/

 

For reference before this, I was able to go to https://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com to hit my ttrss instance behind a reverse proxy, so the error made sense to me since http was specified in my config.php. From seeing that error I changed the config.php from being http like this:

putenv('TTRSS_SELF_URL_PATH=http://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com/');


to  being https like this:
 

putenv('TTRSS_SELF_URL_PATH=https://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com/');

 

After doing that and restarting the container, now when I visit https://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com , instead of the fatal error I am seeing:

Startup failed

Please fix errors indicated by the following messages:
Please set SELF_URL_PATH to the correct value detected for your server: http://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com (you're using: https://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com)

 

After that I also tried renaming the existing config.php and replacing all of the needed config values with docker environment variables that all start with TTRSS_ per the newest changes and am still seeing the "startup failed" message from directly above. So I'm not sure what other configuration issue it could be causing this.

Link to comment

Since last update docker Pure-FTPD

The logs consol work but i can not see user connections or information

 

We have Unraid Version: 6.9.1

Last docker update for pure-ftpd

image.png.b6cb3ae1a301b1b51561e17cb4cd1c8d.png

image.png.d632445f54f25c4894b4a276ebfd73e1.png

 

We miss something ?

Thx for your help

Edited by Deen
Link to comment
On 3/2/2021 at 8:49 PM, relink said:

I have been using the Wallabag docker for quite a while now and its been great. However Suddenly (sometime in the last couple days) I cannot access it anymore locally or remotely. 

 

I checked the logs and see a few things:


[WARNING]: Found both group and host with same name: localhost

[WARNING]: Platform linux on host localhost is using the discovered Python

 


2021/03/02 12:28:41 [error] 270#270: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: wallabag_internal_setting in /var/www/wallabag/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:67

 

Im not sure if the two things even have anything to do with each-other, but it was all that stood out to me in the logs. 

Im really not sure about this issue

 

On 3/3/2021 at 10:16 PM, david1564 said:

Hi, I'm trying to use the ddns-route53 docker, but I can't seem to find the template.  The only one I can find appears to be the actual xml for unraid.  Can you post a link to the relevant template? the ddns-route53.yml file.

 

Thanks!

I have updated to the template so that you only have to edit the template not the config ddns-route53.yml

 

On 3/21/2021 at 10:30 PM, pee_bear said:

Hello,

 

Regarding yacy

I cannot login to the admin console. It is said the default credentials are admin/docker but it's refused.

I deleted the container + the appdata folder, and downloaded it again from the Apps, but the credentials are still refused.

 

Do you know how to reset the password ? 

Chcek username: admin password: yacy

 

On 3/13/2021 at 8:33 PM, learningunraid said:

Hi, I am getting an error with TT-RSS on Unraid. (All Latest Version)

 


Exception while creating PDO object:SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: No such file or directory
	Is the server running locally and accepting
	connections on Unix domain socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"?

 

Please help me.

 

Thanks.

On 3/22/2021 at 7:24 AM, bptillman said:

After the latest update to tt-rss was applied and the schema was migrated, I am now getting an error when loading my tt-rss instance.
The first error seen was:


E_URL_SCHEME_MISMATCH
URL scheme reported by your browser (https) doesn't match server-configured SELF_URL_PATH (http), check X-Forwarded-Proto.
Additional information:
SELF_URL_PATH: http://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com
CLIENT_LOCATION: https://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com/

 

For reference before this, I was able to go to https://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com to hit my ttrss instance behind a reverse proxy, so the error made sense to me since http was specified in my config.php. From seeing that error I changed the config.php from being http like this:


putenv('TTRSS_SELF_URL_PATH=http://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com/');


to  being https like this:
 


putenv('TTRSS_SELF_URL_PATH=https://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com/');

 

After doing that and restarting the container, now when I visit https://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com , instead of the fatal error I am seeing:


Startup failed

Please fix errors indicated by the following messages:
Please set SELF_URL_PATH to the correct value detected for your server: http://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com (you're using: https://tinyrss.mydomainhere.com)

 

After that I also tried renaming the existing config.php and replacing all of the needed config values with docker environment variables that all start with TTRSS_ per the newest changes and am still seeing the "startup failed" message from directly above. So I'm not sure what other configuration issue it could be causing this.

I will update the template with variables in it please check and confirm

15 hours ago, Deen said:

Since last update docker Pure-FTPD

The logs consol work but i can not see user connections or information

 

We have Unraid Version: 6.9.1

Last docker update for pure-ftpd

image.png.b6cb3ae1a301b1b51561e17cb4cd1c8d.png

image.png.d632445f54f25c4894b4a276ebfd73e1.png

 

We miss something ?

Thx for your help

No idea if im being honest

Link to comment
On 3/2/2021 at 6:49 PM, relink said:

I have been using the Wallabag docker for quite a while now and its been great. However Suddenly (sometime in the last couple days) I cannot access it anymore locally or remotely. 

 

I checked the logs and see a few things:


[WARNING]: Found both group and host with same name: localhost

[WARNING]: Platform linux on host localhost is using the discovered Python

 


2021/03/02 12:28:41 [error] 270#270: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: wallabag_internal_setting in /var/www/wallabag/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:67

 

Im not sure if the two things even have anything to do with each-other, but it was all that stood out to me in the logs. 

 

I am having the same issue. Can it be related to the newest unraid update?

Link to comment

I have libreNMS docker installed, and have a mysql container installed, and libreNMS comes up like it should, talks to the DB just fine. I can add a device, but it doesn't ever poll the device. I can manually poll the device via command line in the container, but there doesn't seem to be any cron or anything that runs the poller. I have been reading up that there has been some changes in the docker, and looks like it may need a side car container called dispatcher for polling.

I'm just curious does anyone have libreNMS running with the latest container and polling working?

 

Thank you

Link to comment
1 hour ago, jbat66 said:

I have libreNMS docker installed, and have a mysql container installed, and libreNMS comes up like it should, talks to the DB just fine. I can add a device, but it doesn't ever poll the device. I can manually poll the device via command line in the container, but there doesn't seem to be any cron or anything that runs the poller. I have been reading up that there has been some changes in the docker, and looks like it may need a side car container called dispatcher for polling.

I'm just curious does anyone have libreNMS running with the latest container and polling working?

 

Thank you

 

So in the docker under setting poller, you get poller, performance, log.

 

image.png.b73c9e9b027451d201fb1678a375d050.png

 

librenms, has vm appliances, so I got one of those stood up and everything is working, but look at the menu difference, and you have setting to enable the poller. I'm not sure what is up with the docker version.
 

image.thumb.png.9a407962fe5e838065db8ed14c70a25a.png

 

Link to comment
On 3/13/2021 at 6:33 PM, learningunraid said:

Hi, I am getting an error with TT-RSS on Unraid. (All Latest Version)

 


Exception while creating PDO object:SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: No such file or directory
	Is the server running locally and accepting
	connections on Unix domain socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"?

 

Please help me.

 

Thanks.

 

Had the same issue. The creator of the docker container modified the Docker variables. Edit your tt-rss container, take a look on the Variables and fill them correctly. According to the error message you are using Postgres as Database.

eg. in the Variable TTRSS_DB_TYPE you have to type "pgsql" instead of "mysql".

 

In my case I had to fill out everything again (DB Type, Host, User, Pw, Name etc.). No clue how and why this happened, because I setup the container month ago and didn't update it since then.

Link to comment

Hiya :)

 

Just upgraded ArchiveBox from 0.5.6. to 0.6.0 but the docker shuts itself when i launch it :

 

[i] [2021-04-01 07:32:55] ArchiveBox v0.6.0: archivebox server 0.0.0.0:8000[00;00m
> /data[00;00m

[X] This collection was created with an older version of ArchiveBox and must be upgraded first.[00;00m


de it to the latest version and apply the 10 pending migrations run:
ox init

 

I wonder what i should do ?

 

Problem solved :

 

I ended up uninstalling / reinstalling it ;)

Edited by dunnno
Link to comment

I 'm running into an issue with mattermost i hope you can  help.   After an update,  when my admin  account logged in,  it was not apart of any teams.    Looking  at the  console, nothing appears to have changed. 

 

This is the only thing I  can see in the  logs that appears to be problematic. 

 

{"level":"error","ts":1617465308.2294629,"caller":"mlog/log.go:247","msg":"Unable to get the channels.","path":"/api/v4/users/me/teams/zgh1dof5pireznws6ib9gymuwy/channels","request_id":"qfkcqrgyt38wbdf8cy3frg8y6c","ip_addr":"172.17.0.1","user_id":"qsh5y3z3d7dzbkngrfpyjmzzth","method":"GET","err_where":"GetChannelsForUser","http_code":500,"err_details":"failed to get channels with TeamId=zgh1dof5pireznws6ib9gymuwy and UserId=qsh5y3z3d7dzbkngrfpyjmzzth: sql: Scan error on column index 17, name \"TotalMsgCountRoot\": converting NULL to int64 is unsupported"}

 

Any advise?

Link to comment

Trying to install your Keycloak docker but having issues - the docker starts to load, then freezes and crashes after about 15 seconds. I've tried using multiple databases in case its a database error, no luck though. Any ideas why it might be crashing?

Link to comment

Hi guy's,

 

is someone using the ecodms docker container template in unraid?

Sprache: de_DE.UTF-8
* Starting domain name service... bind9
...done.
###INFO### Image wurde erzeugt: 2020-10-14-13:53:13 ###INFO###
user does not exist
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/var/run/postgresql’: File exists
The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "ecodms".
This user must also own the server process.

The database cluster will be initialized with locale "de_DE.UTF-8".
The default text search configuration will be set to "german".

Data page checksums are disabled.

fixing permissions on existing directory /srv/data/psql ... ok
creating subdirectories ... ok
selecting default max_connections ... 100
selecting default shared_buffers ... 128MB
selecting default timezone ... America/Los_Angeles
selecting dynamic shared memory implementation ... posix
creating configuration files ... ok
running bootstrap script ... ok
performing post-bootstrap initialization ... ok
syncing data to disk ... ok

Success. You can now start the database server using:

/usr/lib/postgresql/10/bin/pg_ctl -D /srv/data/psql -l logfile start

 

Got 2 errors first one is this

 

WARNING: enabling "trust" authentication for local connections

 

You can change this by editing pg_hba.conf or using the option -A, or
--auth-local and --auth-host, the next time you run initdb.
waiting for server to start....2021-04-12 23:43:27.939 PDT [69] LOG: listening on IPv4 address "127.0.0.1", port 17002
2021-04-12 23:43:27.939 PDT [69] LOG: could not bind IPv6 address "::1": Cannot assign requested address
2021-04-12 23:43:27.939 PDT [69] HINT: Is another postmaster already running on port 17002? If not, wait a few seconds and retry.
2021-04-12 23:43:28.085 PDT [69] LOG: listening on Unix socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.17002"
2021-04-12 23:43:28.198 PDT [70] LOG: database system was shut down at 2021-04-12 23:42:54 PDT
2021-04-12 23:43:28.256 PDT [69] LOG: database system is ready to accept connections
done
server started
CREATE ROLE
CREATE DATABASE
CREATE ROLE
2021-04-12 23:43:41.400 PDT [69] LOG: received fast shutdown request
waiting for server to shut down...2021-04-12 23:43:41.446 PDT [69] LOG: aborting any active transactions
.2021-04-12 23:43:41.449 PDT [69] LOG: worker process: logical replication launcher (PID 76) exited with exit code 1
2021-04-12 23:43:41.449 PDT [71] LOG: shutting down
2021-04-12 23:43:41.821 PDT [69] LOG: database system is shut down
done
server stopped
Linking Scaninput to /srv/scaninput
mv: cannot stat '/srv/data/workdir/scaninput/*': No such file or directory
Linking external Backupdir to /srv/backup
mv: cannot stat '/srv/data/backup/*': No such file or directory
Linking external Restore-Dir to /srv/restore
mv: cannot stat '/srv/data/restore/*': No such file or directory
waiting for server to start.... done
server started
Check Started...
Database already exists.

 

next is this one

 

Info: ERROR: relation "ecosimsindexer" does not exist

 

LINE 1: update ecosimsindexer set status=3 where status=4 or status ...
^
(42P01)ecoDMS Server startet as service
"de.ecodms.tools.fulltext.EcoFulltextIndex | <init> | 2021-04-12 23:43:57,260 | INFO| MaxProcesses: 3"

 

wired is that he is looking for some folder that are mention in the parameter description but which I defenetly set to a existing path.

Linking Scaninput to /srv/scaninput
mv: cannot stat '/srv/data/workdir/scaninput/*': No such file or directory
Linking external Backupdir to /srv/backup
mv: cannot stat '/srv/data/backup/*': No such file or directory
Linking external Restore-Dir to /srv/restore
mv: cannot stat '/srv/data/restore/*': No such file or directory
waiting for server to start.... done

 

Can someone help me?

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I tried to run the matrix server, but i can't access the WebUI, neither http not https.

This is the log.

-=> start turn
-=> start matrix
Cannot create pid file: /var/run/turnserver.pid: Permission denied
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
socket: Protocol not supported
This server is configured to use 'matrix.org' as its trusted key server via the
'trusted_key_servers' config option. 'matrix.org' is a good choice for a key
server since it is long-lived, stable and trusted. However, some admins may
wish to use another server for this purpose.

To suppress this warning and continue using 'matrix.org', admins should set

'suppress_key_server_warning' to 'true' in homeserver.yaml.

I've tried to reinstall the docker image, but I still get this error.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

 

Best wishes

Malte

Link to comment

New send container is working, however I cannot seem to get passwords to work, I enter something easy like "test" or "test123" as a password and it then tells me later the password is incorrect.

 

EDIT - Disregard, once I actually set it all up via reverse proxy, it seems to be accepting passwords now.

PS you do need some Redis persistence. 

 

I have mine setup like this, databse saved to appdata, and AOF disabled, to keep the Redis database extremly small (given it's expiring nature) 

 

image.thumb.png.948b4293eb1750207aed331d7bab865a.png

Edited by CorneliousJD
Link to comment

Hello,

 

My log is complaining about:

vm.overcommit_memory = 1

 How to make it persistant ? can't remember ... !!

 

okay, i found out.

 

created a sysctll.conf files under /boot/config/

# redis
vm.overcommit_memory = 1

 then execute :

/sbin/sysctl -p /boot/config/sysctl.conf

 

 

should do the trick...

 

posted for other newbee like me...

Edited by tech_rkn
solved
Link to comment
On 4/28/2021 at 8:34 PM, CorneliousJD said:

New send container is working, however I cannot seem to get passwords to work, I enter something easy like "test" or "test123" as a password and it then tells me later the password is incorrect.

 

EDIT - Disregard, once I actually set it all up via reverse proxy, it seems to be accepting passwords now.

PS you do need some Redis persistence. 

 

I have mine setup like this, databse saved to appdata, and AOF disabled, to keep the Redis database extremly small (given it's expiring nature) 

 

image.thumb.png.948b4293eb1750207aed331d7bab865a.png

 

Thank you very much for this information ill be sure to add this on description.

 

8 minutes ago, tech_rkn said:

Hello,

 

My log is complaining about:


vm.overcommit_memory = 1

 How to make it persistant ? can't remember ... !!

I think you want to fix redis issus if so

in /etc/sysctl.conf add

sysctl vm.overcommit_memory=1

 

add cronjob(user script) on startup arrray

echo never > /sys/kernel/mm/transparent_hugepage/enabled
echo never > /sys/kernel/mm/transparent_hugepage/defrag

for persistant look at above comment or look at https://github.com/bitnami/bitnami-docker-redis#persisting-your-database

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.