IOMMU STUCK ON DISABLED

Hello,

I am a new Unraid user and I have been trying to make 2 gaming vms to run light games like Minecraft. And everything was working great before I had to input what graphics card I needed for the Windows 10 vm. When I clicked the GPU option it said VNC and none of my graphic cards were there. I looked online and they said IOMMU has to be enabled in order to pass the GPU through the VM. The only way to enable IOMMU was to go to my bios settings and enable Virtualization. So I went to my motherboards bios and the option didn’t come out so I checked on the system information to see if the virtualization was already enabled and it was. At this point I was confused because IOMMU should be enabled because virtualization was enabled as well. I flashed the bios and was still having the same issue. Can anyone seem to help me with this issue?

My specs are as follows.

Motherboard: Alienware OFPV4P,Version A00

CPU: Intel Core i7-4820k CPU @3.70Ghz

Memory:16GB of DDR3 RAM

GPU#1: GTX 1050Ti Zotac Mini

GPU#2: GTX 760TI OEM

Unraid Version: 6.8.3

Bios: American Megatrends Bios Version A11

Edited by Ant7zip

IOMMU and virtualization while related are not the same thing and are 2 separate entries in your BIOS.

Enabling virtualization within the BIOS enables vt-x which is a requirement for any VM to run period.

Enabling IOMMU (or vt-d) enables vt-d which is a requirement for hardware passthrough to a VM

Virtualization is usually handled by CPU settings, whereas IOMMU will usually be in Advanced / Chipset settings or the like

Thanks For that information.

Ive looked at all the Bios settings and the setting is just not in there. But when I go to Windows System information it says IOMMU is enabled. It’s just that the GPU doesn’t want to pass through the VM and be detected.

Edited by Ant7zip

Thank you for all the replies.
I did update the a11 bios.

I looked trough the whole bios and found nothing regarding virtualization. 
But when go to my system information it says “virtualization enabled in firmware: yes” As I showed in the photos.

So shouldn’t it already be passing hardware through the VM?