unRAID over Network?

What are you trying to do?  You do realize that Unraid is intended to be installed as an OS and your Workstation would end up being a VM.  I would suggest that you might be better served to run your Workstation bare metal and dedicate the second PC as a Unraid server.  (Again, you could run a VM on that server if there is a need.)

1 minute ago, Frank1940 said:

What are you trying to do?  You do realize that Unraid is intended to be installed as an OS and your Workstation would end up being a VM.  I would suggest that you might be better served to run your Workstation bare metal and dedicate the second PC as a Unraid server.  (Again, you could run a VM on that server if there is a need.)

Im building NAS unRAID and im also in process of building new workstation.

i need unRAID for the "NAS" PC for the storage.

But on my workstation, I don't need it for storage [I only got SSDs for on it], I want to use unRAID to install 2-3 OSes and have them as option to boot, run them one OS at time, so they can see all the hardware that I have, all CPU core, all USB ports, one GPU, not like regualr VM's.

So I assumed maybe its possible to install unRAID Pro license on my workstation and use it for both PC's.

Maybe on the second PC another unRAID will run but not fully working, just to initialize all the hardware and let the main unRAID control it.

Also it makes ones life easy, only one unRAID install, all controlled from one PC.

P.S. But if its not possible, i can just buy one license and skip it for the workstation, use some free VM's or maybe even just install windows 10 pro and use its VM to run Hackintosh inside windows 10