DNS keeps messing up

Hell unraid forums.

According to the CA "Fix Common Problems", my DNS keep being messed up.

I noticed when, when I tried to set up Deluge (the regular one), and it wouldn't download the torrent, and I've tried 3 different Linux distibutions.

But somehow, after a restart, it downloads the torrent that is already added to Deluge, but if I add new ones, it does absolutely nothing.

I don't know what you need from me, beside the diagnostics.

nanounraid-diagnostics-20200308-1232.zip

If I restart the server, "Fix Common Problems"'s issue with the DNS, is gone at first, but comes up again after 5-10 minutes, or if I scan with it.

Any ideas why?

If I change the DNS to Google primary (8.8.8.8) and secondary (8.8.4.4), and Cloudflare (1.1.1.1) as the third, and scan it with "Fix Common Problems", it still thinkgs the DNS settings are messed up. 

Does anyone have an idea of what I can try?

image.png

It's not that FCP thinks that the DNS is messed up, but rather that it can't communicate with the outside world (in this case GitHub) which is a necessity for many subsystems within unRaid.  The DNS suggestion is simply a suggestion as that's the most common problem for this issue.

Admittedly I'm not a network guy, but shouldn't the server's IP address be on the same subnet as the gateway to limit problems?

IPADDR[0]="10.20.1.1"
NETMASK[0]="255.0.0.0"
GATEWAY[0]="10.10.0.0"

30 minutes ago, Squid said:

It's not that FCP thinks that the DNS is messed up, but rather that it can't communicate with the outside world (in this case GitHub) which is a necessity for many subsystems within unRaid.  The DNS suggestion is simply a suggestion as that's the most common problem for this issue.

Admittedly I'm not a network guy, but shouldn't the server's IP address be on the same subnet as the gateway to limit problems?

IPADDR[0]="10.20.1.1"
NETMASK[0]="255.0.0.0"
GATEWAY[0]="10.10.0.0"

I'm better at network than unraid. I've had issues on other devices and systems with the current router. So I'm setting a new router up now.
10.20.1.1 is on the same network as the gateway. The netmask is huge, but the DHCP pool is limited.

I just want easier numbers to remember, that's all.

The usable host addresses on the network is from 10.0.0.1 to 10.255.255.254, so almost 17 million addresses.