any experience with FileRun?

cracksilver

Hi there

After spending a long time making nextcloud faster (memcache, redis, database optimization, etc.) and more usable, I am now on my way to switch to FileRun.

I installed FileRun on my local unraid server with the help of this guide. And I have to say, I am thrilled with the ease of use and especially the speed of the system. Nothing in compare to nextcloud. My next step is, install on my remote Unraid server.

Now I wanted to ask if anyone here has long term experience with FileRun? What about updates for example? How is the support if something is not working?

Even this screenshot I just put in to the files with ctrl-v. Just amazing how user-friendly it is...

grafik.thumb.png.0d55f9dec206e98fe2d62499892a0e91.png

The search function is great. You can search with over 20 attributes. Everything is working out of the box.

Regards Greg

• 5 months later...
On 3/10/2020 at 9:38 AM, cracksilver said:

Hi there

After spending a long time making nextcloud faster (memcache, redis, database optimization, etc.) and more usable, I am now on my way to switch to FileRun.

I installed FileRun on my local unraid server with the help of this guide. And I have to say, I am thrilled with the ease of use and especially the speed of the system. Nothing in compare to nextcloud. My next step is, install on my remote Unraid server.

Now I wanted to ask if anyone here has long term experience with FileRun? What about updates for example? How is the support if something is not working?

Even this screenshot I just put in to the files with ctrl-v. Just amazing how user-friendly it is...

The search function is great. You can search with over 20 attributes. Everything is working out of the box.

Regards Greg

Ohai, trying as well to install Filerun, everything went smooth apparently, but i get an error regarding some min.php file that cannot be found or unable to stat (it's there, i checked)

Can you post a screenshot of your docker config (blurring all the sensible infos of course) ?

Edited by dunnno
44 minutes ago, dunnno said:

Ohai, trying as well to install Filerun, everything went smooth apparently, but i get an error regarding some min.php file that cannot be found or unable to stat (it's there, i checked)

Can you post a screenshot of your docker config (blurring all the sensible infos of course) ?

Well, my bad - of course -. I forgot to check the advenced view of the docker creation and thus didn't write http://[IP]:[8080] ... Now it works