Drive dropped out of raid0 Cache pool, when added back in it wants to format the pool...

Hello, I recently moved locations, and during my move, on of the cache drives that I have in a raid0 btrfs pool came disconnected... Array got started with only one of the 2 drives... After troubleshooting, I discovered the issue, and stopped the array, on the main screen the drive had become "unassigned"... When I re-add the drive, UnRaid now warns me that the pool will be formatted when the array is started (I think it is trying to boot back in normal mirror raid mode, and then will make me switch it back to a raid0 array)

Is there a way to just re-add the drive in the original raid0? or am I forced to format the drives?

qw-diagnostics-20200310-0910.zip

Edited by Warrentheo
Just now, johnnie.black said:

Do you mean raid1? Pool was converted to single profile because it was started with a single device, you can now add back the original device and it will be convert to raid1, but best to wipe old device before adding.

That is the correct, the question is is it possible to skip the conversion to the normal raid1 mode, and leave it in the raid0 mode...

4 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

When adding an extra device two a single device pool it will always convert to raid1, you can then convert to raid0, after that it will stay raid0 even if you add more devices.

It is a 2Tb pool, 80% full, and was originally in raid0, the only issue it had is being booted once with one drive missing...  I am trying to see if it is possible to start it again in raid0, or is the array already corrupted?